Should've.

DUENDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

Belive me when I say that what I will be doing takes a lot of aweful thinking, hair pulling and thousands of head bangin on the wall before I finally decided to put action on the thoughts and the feelings that had been eating me up for the past couple of months since that little display of playful affection his tongue had been doing out of a habit. 



 

erted as I may sound, but heck! It look so ing hot that I almost trip (while sitting), and that's just not me at all! 



 

Imagine when a friend of yours sticks out his tongue, the melted vanilla ice cream all the way from the tip of the cone up to the top of the swirls with eyes closed, head tilted on the side, making some sounds (or not) in front of you when all your progesterones, estrogen and some other ty hormones pump out of your reproductive system because of 'that' time of the month- that your  hidden 'pearl' suddenly combust in desire flames and you chocked like an idiot! 



 

Thus Operation: Get back at Lee Donghae outset.



 

*

 

She was standing 3 meters opposite Donghae at a TV program they were both invited as a guest along with the other celebrities- as celebrities with long standing friendships. They were given instructions on how the show will progress by the producer and obviously she wasn't paying attention instead her stares casted at her friend who is nodding his head in agreement. Confident enough of her dolled up appearance, she continued staring intently at Donghae- her eyes squinted ily. Maybe he felt that someone bore holes in his direction that he catches her eyes and frown as she blink her eye a few times- a little too fast that it looks like she's having an eye 'seizure'(if there is such thing called as that). 



 

You okay, Sandara? he mouthed his fingers pointing to his eyes- a gesture of something gotten in the eyes.



 

She literally face-palmed herself a little too hard that it made a crisp sound- all eyes now on her gathering unwanted attention from the group but she clearly heard his laughs inspite of the embarrassment making her face redder even more. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

WINK-FAILED!


 

*

 

I was confidently strutting down the hallways of MBC feeling lightheaded as images of Lee Donghae played on my mind- enticed and choked by my beauty, that his mouth hanged open as he continuesly banged his chest for air but not leaving his eyes on me. The images was so clear that I could not stifle the giggles that escaped through my lips when a hand grabbed my arms that I halted my steps abruptly looking at the culprit. 



 

Lee Donghae. my thoughts screamed as I give him my sweetest smile looking at his widen eyes that I fought myself not to scoff at his expected reaction and was about to work on my signature pose (the hand on my hair pose) when his fingers brushed over my lips- feeling, No! WIPING. Completely erasing my lipstick!- the color of which I had spent the whole night choosing. 


 

'Yah!' 


 

'You're a rabbit not a parrot, Sandara.' he said with a smug on his face satisfied with what he had done. 


 

'W-what?' 


 

'Red does not suit you at all.You look like an ahjumma trying to be young. ' walking away, leaving her completely buffled and




 

 Smeared. 



 

'You idiot! They say I look good with it!!! she screamed on the top of her lungs feeling irritated and humiliated that she stomped her feet, punches on the air- murdering Donghae on her mind. And I look young!!!! 




 

RED LIPSTICK- FAILED! 



 

*


 

'Yah~ are you high?' 


 

The unexpected comment makes her sweet smile dropped and turned into a frown as she turn her head towards his direction. 



 

'You look like a creep. You're smiling like an idiot' he whispered unto her ears, . 'Stop it.' he added firmly. 



 

'Yah! That's my billion dollar smile! How dare you call me a creep!!!' she cried out angrily. 



 

'It doesn't look like one.' he answered nonchalantly moving away from her, his attention now focused on the food. 



 

His indifference makes her irritated that she scooped a mouthful of rice into , chomping noisily as she gave Donghae murderous looks ignoring the guy sitting next to her (who she had been chatting merrily a while ago) and motioning like she would jab her fork to her friend who is sitting opposite her with a 'go-on-try-me' look on his face;



 

Lee Donghae challenging her. 




 

BILLION DOLLAR SMILE- FAILED! 




 

*


 

She was literally trembling with every gush of the cool breeze that she couldn't even keep her hands to herself and snuggled closer to Heechul to keep her warm unable to be of help in the planned outing (enough of pretending that she wasn't bothered by the cold temperature) when a thick winter jacket draped over her shoulder. 



 

'You're truly an alien. Your stupidity goes beyond human capabilities'. she heard him speak lowly ; irritated but enough for her ears to hear that she wanted to rebut but her lips quiver instead and the words she uttered was alienated- even to herself. 




 

'Who would wear a piece of fabric like what you are wearing and a leather jacket in this cold season? Only you Dara. You stupid bunny.' a look of disapproval on his face as he draw her closer to him. 



 

I never thought it would be winter here on this… wherever part of Korea it is when its clearly summer season in Seoul!' her mind shouted in defense but couldn't let out a single word for stucked close. She wrapped herself on Donghae's torso when she felt his arms pulled her close. 



 

Great! Just great. I definitely look stupid. 




 

ABS SEDUCTION- FAILED! 





 

***

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter