Morning coffee and late writing

Looking the wrong way

Okay, so I just got a new computer! Now I can finely write again.
Took the chance to edited this chapter and already working on the next one! _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yoongi wasn't even fully awake when Namjoon burst into his apartment.

"I'm here! I'm here! I'm not late, why is the elevator broken for God's sake!" 

Namjoon yelled as he was trying to catch his breath, hands on his knees.

"Joon, we said nine. It's eight now, I haven't even brushed my teeth." Yoongi calmly says from the kitchen still in his boxers waiting for the water to boil to make his beloved coffee.

" really? You're saying I ran up 5 flights of stairs for nothing then. At least have mercy on me and make me a cup of coffee."

 

About fifteen minutes later, Yoongi getting ready and Namjoon whining, they settled in the living room ready to begin working on the song that needs to be done for tomorrow, that they both forgot about.

It was less than five minutes before Yoongi gave up.

"Ugh, I hate this. Hate this, hate this, hate this. I feel like I'm writing the same song when I try to make this cutesy girl group song."

"But you have to admit, it's working. It's what? The sixth song they asked us to write, the last ones always hit top charts."

"Doesn't mean I enjoy making it so much. I want some hard beats, some fast rap, not bubbly music, and cute lyrics."

Namjoon smirked, "You just want to write a song for Jungkook, don't lie to me. Don't worry you won't miss your pretty boy too much we are starting to work on his comeback next month."

Despite Yoongi's angry and disapproving look, Namjoon was right, so he wasn't denying it, he just quietly got back to work.

His little crush on Jungkook started four years ago.

He was working for the company for only a couple of months when he was put to work on one of the early comebacks of Jungkook, it was the song that started his career for real, being his best comeback song at that time.

But working with Jungkook did the opposite to his mind. The younger was so charming, funny, and hardworking and Yoongi just gave in, he was sure it will pass after that project, but his feeling haven't gone anywhere, and nor did Jungkook, saying hello to him almost every day, and being friendly and lovely.

But what could he do? Nothing.

Jungkook was an idol, and wasn't dating, or gay, or attracted to Yoongi, or whatever.

So Yoongi just stayed low, hoping his feeling go away, but wishing for more.

 

It was past lunchtime by the time they finished the first draft of the song, and the only thing that could take Yoongi out of this chaotic state of work was food, which Namjoon so graciously had ordered.

It was an afternoon of catching up, with good food and nice early autumn sun on the balcony, because even though they work together, they bearly have time to catch up on personal matters and just have time to talk.

"Hyung, not to push your buttons or something like that, but how is your love life?" Namjoon asked out of nowhere, slight uneasiness in his voice.

"Nothing much. Why you ask?"

"Well, I have some news to share. Remember the new assistant of our CEO?"

"The guy you thought was cute? Of course, can't forget how you spilled coffee all over him on his first day."

"Great, remember me by my greatest weaknesses. Well anyway, we have been talking, and I really want to ask him out."

"Go for it. What's there to lose?" Yoongi said, wishing he can live up to that advise himself.

 

 

It was after a long day of love life talk with Namjoon, and a lot of hard work on the same cliche song.

Namjoon went home almost three hours ago but Yoongi was in his bed awake, the clock on the wall staring at him almost screaming how late it is right now, but he couldn't sleep. The thought about working with Jungkook again kept him up.

He was scared.

He was liking this boy for too long, and it's he couldn't keep him out of his system. The last time they worked together was over a year ago due to tours and a break the idol took, but Yoongi was still whipped.

It was a small buzz from his phone that distracted him, and on the screen was a name he didn't know if he was happy to see.

-Jungkook

  "I've heard today that you'll be writing my next song! I'm so happy can't wait to work with you hyung~~ I've missed it :(" 

 

God damn it, Yoongi was in trouble.