Misunderstanding

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

WARNING! Vulgarities contain in this chapter :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had 4 months since the arrival of Jihye came. Things were turning weird as days pass by. Ever since that day, she joined you and JB for lunch and almost everything together. In addition, not only your brothers and the rest of the boys kept telling you not to get to close with her, even JB who did not really care about his surroundings told you the same thing.

 

Ren: Dayoung, join us for lunch later okay?

Minhyun: alone. Don’t try to bring that Jihye girl…

Dayoung: waeyo? Then she will be alone ehs…

Ren: throw her to your brothers, and I mean it YOUR BROTHERS and NOT SEYONG!

Dayoung: what is wrong with the 2 of you?!

Ren: hyung, hyung!

 

The boys stopped talking when they saw Jihye coming in.

 

Dayoung: yah! Don’t talk half way!! Finish up your sentence! Choi Ren, Hwang Minhyun!!!

 

You rock their chair from behind and kept whining.

 

Jihye: annyeong! Did I miss out something?

Dayoung: a…aniyo

Jihye: okay, I’ll be at my seat then.

 

She said and skipped to her seat behind Jongup and JB, as Seyong did not want to sit alone nor separately from you.

 

Dayoung: okay!

 

You answered her with a smile and went back shaking Minhyun and Ren’s chair.

 

Ren: yah! Babo! I’m getting dizzy!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minhyun: we don’t know what the hyungs want either!!

Dayoung: aish! Fine!!

 

You gave up arguing with them and sat back at our seat.

 

Jihye: [so…she’s going lunch with them huh, tch. That’s it!]

 

She let out a snicker but nobody had noticed it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, you went to the big tree where NU’EST would be at if they were not in the canteen.

 

Aron: why isn’t she here yet?

Baekhyun: Minhyun and Ren aren’t here either…let’s wait a while more

Minhyun + Ren: hyung!!

Baekhyun: look! They are here!!

Dayoung: what is it oppa?! Why can’t Jihye be here?!

Aron: Dayoung-ah, mian…this is important that’s why…

 

You sat down beside Minhyun and started munching on the sandwich JR gave you. Then they started telling you stories about the Jihye that you did not know of…

 

At the same time in the classroom after you left, Jihye was alone with the boys.

 

JB: okay, let’s go meet the others at the canteen!

Seyong: nah…Dayoung’s not there either…I’ll wait for her to come back.

 

Just as JB was about to leave, Jongup reminded him about Jihye.

 

JB: she’s sleeping like a dead! Do you think anything will happen in this state?! Let’s go, I’m starving!!!!  

Seyong: bye!!

 

Seyong said as JB pulled Jongup out of the classroom. Right after they left, Jihye woke up from her “sleep” and scanned the empty classroom.

 

Jihye: [it’s my chance!] Seyong-ssi!

Seyong: what? Aren’t you sleeping?

 

He asked her in a lazy tone, eyes still glued to his maths assignment.

 

Jihye: can you accompany me to go find Dayoung?

 

She asked in a cute voice as she lean in closer from the back. A little too close.

 

Seyong: why---

 

Seyong turned to face her and almost kissed her in the lips. He was shock to see her so close to him.

 

Seyong: ! What are you trying to do?!

Jihye: Seyong-ssi don’t you know how I feel? It should be very obvious by now! Don’t you realise it at all?!

 

She sat at your place and grabbed onto Seyong’s hands tightly.

 

Seyong: mind you! I’ve already got Dayoung, you !

 

Jihye heard Minhyun calling your name from outside and pulled Seyong in for a kiss. Seyong struggled to break free from her but it was of no use. You stood rooted to the ground as if something was holding onto your leg stopping you from moving.

 

Minhyun: Dayoung-ah, listen to me, the hyungs are---

 

He was shock to see the scene in class as tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

 

Minhyun: you JERK!! YAH KIM SEYONG!!! DAYOUNG-AH!! YAH!!

 

Jihye pulled away from the kiss when she heard Minhyun’s angry scream. Seyong gave a hard push causing her to fall right on the cold hard floor and gave chase.

 

Dayoung: [I can’t believe it, whatever JR oppa said was true…how could they…]

 

You thought back on what NU’EST had told you just now…

 

*Dayoung: so what is t about?

Baekho: I hate to tell you this but, Dayoung, we are darn serious this time.

Aron: stay away from that Jihye girl.

JR: believe it or not, she’s part ASB. She’s out for revenge! Remember U-Kiss? She’s Soohyun’s dongsaeng! Trust me her back ups are even scarier than U-Kiss.

Minhyun: it all makes sense!! Shin Soohyun and Shin Jihye!

Ren: hyung…where…where did you…

 

The maknae asked with a shaky tone.

 

Baekho: she have been seducing all 16 of us when you are not around!

 

You were shock to hear the boys talking about your good friend.

 

Dayoung: oppa, this is too much, I know all of you don’t like her but defaming her like that is unacceptable! I’m so disappointed in all of you, trust me to have that kind of thought. I thought you were different from my brothers and the MYNAME oppas but looks like I was so wrong about that!!!

 

You walk away fuming in anger.*

 

Seyong: Dayoung-ah! Let me explain!!

 

A punch flew straight into Seyong’s face.

 

Minhyun: who are you to treat Dayoung like that!

 

Minhyun shove him against the wall and started punching him in the stomach.

 

Ren: hyung! Stop!!

Chaejin: Seyong hyung!!!

 

NU’EST and MYNAME came over after hearing the students saying that Minhyun and Seyong were fighting.

 

JR: stop Minhyun! You’ll kill him if this carries on!

 

Aron, Baekho and JR pulled Minhyun away preventing him from punching Seyong.

 

Insoo: Hwang Minhyun! What was that for?!

Minhyun: WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! I SHOULD BE THE ING ONE ASKING HIM THAT!

 

He walked away after saying that sentence. The two groups decided to meet at the hideout they share to settle the matter away from the student body.

 

Insoo: now spit! What was the commotion about?!

 

Minhyun had already calmed down and told MYNAME what he saw. Seyong then explain weakly about the whole thing as JunQ and Gunwoo treated his wounds. Before he could get to the main point, his phone rang.

 

*Jihye: Kim Seyong, you better follow what I say or THIS picture is going to circulate around the school! Love ya~*

 

Seyong: THIS !!

 

The boys came closer and saw a picture of Jihye and Seyong kissing.

 

Ren: erm…I don’t think this is the current problem. I think I’m hearing bikes at the door…

 

The door of the classroom flew wide open as Ren finishes his sentence.

 

Yongguk: Kim Seyong! Explain this!

 

He shoved his phone into Seyong’s face. Seyong’s phone rang again before he could see what was on Yongguk’s phone.

 

*Jihye: oh, before I forget. I sent one to Yongguk oppa too~ take care my love~ ^^*  

 

Seyong’s eyes widen and he panicked.

 

Seyong: hyung! Wait, I can explain!!

 

At the same time you were at the rooftop where your brothers will gather when they skip classes.

 

Dayoung: why…tell me I’m dreaming…it’s not real right!!!! WHY!!!! WHY TREAT ME LIKE THAT?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO DESERVE THIS!!!!???

 

You shouted looking a far.

 

Daehyun: JUNG DAYOUNG!!!

 

You turned your head and saw your oppa breathing heavily, he took off his mask and slowly walked towards you.