Darling (Rosé x Sik-K)

That XX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

While fans were guessing who the fck Darling by Sik-K was written for, the person the song was intended to is actually busy preparing for her group comeback on this upcoming June 26th.

Kwon Min-Sik specifically wrote the song while missing his other half as she is the untouchable one, just like roses are protected by their thorns.

How did they met? Umm, maybe you should ask Joy of Red Velvet because she was the one who asked the conservative Roseanne Park to accompany her watching H1ghr Music private show some time ago.

The after party was lit, with drunk Rosé suddenly came to greet the rappers herself and when she came across Sik-K, she just whispered on his ear, "you looked great on stage, but I don't know if your soul is".

Kwon Min-Sik got all goosebump hearing those words because fck yes, his soul was shattered into pieces for years, he himself did not know how to fix it.

Maybe it was the alcohol but the moment he said, ", what do you know?", Rosé nonchalantly replied, "come here", and in nanoseconds, she gave the warmest hug rapper Sik-K has ever felt.

And the hug lasted for more than ten minutes. It was not a regular hug but rather the one that Kwon Min-Sik really needed in order to heal the broken soul. The pain he hid, did not lessen but magically disappeared with the presence of certain figure he never thought of.

That night, the two spent hours together inside his car. They did nothing, just holding hands as Kwon Min-Sik spilled whatever was in his heart and Rosé attentively listening to him. 

God, she was so beautiful inside and out, that he truly unsure if he deserved her at all. He missed her everyday after their first encounter and yeah, Roseanne Park too.

Their first kiss was on her 23rd birthday night, as he mustered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter