Hug Me

Eunrong One-shots/Multi-shots

Hug Me by Apink

Chorong POV

I roll over in the bed and reach out to find it now empty. Lazily I lift my head to look and see the spot without Eunji there. My head drops as I reach out to my nightstand trying to blindly find my phone. When I finally feel it turn over to look at it. The bright screen makes me squint. I notice a notification where Eunji had texted me hours ago.

"I'm sorry I left before you woke up. You looked so peaceful that I had to let you sleep. I had to leave for kbsgayo but I left you some coffee and breakfast for whenever you wake up." 

I smile at the text. She's so charming without even trying. I rub my eyes and reply to her text.

"When you finished are you going to come see me?  I want you to come see me because I already miss you" I press send then set my phone down. I push the covers off me and stretch before I find my clothes that were removed the night before. The first thing I see if the button up Eunji was wearing last night so I throw it on and drag my body to the kitchen. My phone goes off as I'm taking a sip of the coffee.

"Missing me already? What do you want me to do when I come back because I thought last night would've satisfied you enough." I can't help but smile at my childish girlfriend. 

"No, you ert I just like having you around to listen to me, hold me, hug me." 

"How can I say no when you ask so nicely... I'll come over after work babe."

From a long night yesterday with her, I can feel how my cold heart woke up today, in love. I feel like my whole life I've been looking for love like a child who's been running around. All the years my heart has been wandering about but now it sits still in her hands.

"Baby? Are you watching me?" I can hear her pout through text. I take my coffee to the table and sat down in front of the food she left as I pull up her show to watch. When I finally have everything settled I texted her back.

"I just turned it on. You look cute."

When I press send she is talking with her guests. I feel at ease even just hearing her voice. I look at her when the music starts playing and see her look down at her phone. A few seconds later she's looking directly at the camera showing all the different types of hearts she can think of. I can't hide it anymore. The smile she causes makes my cheeks hurt. I know I'm absolutely in love with her. I want to tell you right now but I'll wait because she deserves something special. Don't take too long though. It's too hard to hold this in when you do things like this so hurry home. 

"Did I make you smile?" Her innocence is so adorable. Even in the dark, I'll glow like a bright light if I'm with you.

"Come on baby, of course, you did. I was smiling before you even did anything. Now hurry home and don't let be alone anymore"

I look at my now empty plate and cup. I clean up and decide I should take a shower before she gets back. I sigh as the warm water runs across my muscles making me release as tension. I get out and dry myself then wrap the towel around my body. As I brush my teeth I look out the window in my room when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body and lips against my neck. I try to get away from the sudden contact but her arms keep me in place. She doesn't let go even when I'm walking back to the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth.

"What are you doing? You almost gave me a heart attack." I turn in her arms and hit her shoulder. I notice her gaze drop down so I follow it and quickly put the fallen towel in place as my cheeks blush.

"I was just admiring my work from last night." Her smirk makes me want to kiss it off her but I can't give her the satisfaction.

"Get off me you ert. I need to put actual clothes on." I jokingly push her away from me even if she doesn't budge but her hold softens.

"You don't need to but fine. Before I leave, give me a hug so that my heart is at peace. I need you, I want your love so embrace me okay?" She bargains but it doesn't take much to convince me. I step forward enough that I can wrap my arms around her neck. I sigh in content as I let my head fall onto her shoulder. I feel her kiss the top of my head then she steps away and leaves me to change. When I'm finally clothed I exit my bathroom to see her missing. I walk to the living room and found her talking to Bomi animatedly. 

I found myself smiling at them as Bomi spots me around the corner. She playfully shoves Eunji saying something that makes Eunji shove her back. Noticing Eunji is coming towards me I turn and head back to my room. I get under the now cold covers and wait for her to show up in my doorframe. She has her teasing smile on her face.

"Is it okay if a so-called 'ert' gets in bed with you?" She smiles.

"You're so annoying. Now, come a little closer, I wanna cuddle in your arms." I roll my eyes at her.

"Why should I allow that?" She teases even further.

"Because I need you, I want your love before you go today." I frown at the thought of her not staying the night. She smiles at my answer and moves under the covers pulling me into her arms. We both fall into a comfortable silence. One of the things I love about her is that she knows when you tease but also now when to soak up in the feelings that silence shows better. Sometimes we don't even need to speak to be able to know exactly what the other is trying to say. For the rest of the day, we lay in each other's arms watching dramas. Occasionally I feel her kiss on me and sweet words whispered in my ear. 

I frown when she says she needs to leave. I try to ask why she can't stay the night but she laughs explaining that promised Jieun she'd go on a trip with her to celebrate her latest single. I sigh knowing she's right. I'm about to close the door when she steps back in and pulls me into her embrace. Her warmth says all the things I've been dying to say. She looks down and gives me a firm kiss before saying bye. 

It's the middle of the night now and I can't be able to sleep. I've gotten so used to having her warmth next to me that I feel empty without next to me. I groan and pick up my phone.

"The night is really dark today, I think it will be a long night." I text her. 

"Can't sleep without your favorite person there?" She replies almost instantly. 

"I wish you were here..."

"It'll only be a couple of days baby. When darkness comes again, I'll hold you in my arms but for now, just know I'll hold you in my heart." Her words make me feel at ease and give me the patience I need to last.

Tomorrow morning Eunji finally comes back and I feel like I can't wait. I go to sleep early in hopes I'll get to see her sooner. The lack of sleep I've gotten must have caught up to me because I wait up feeling muggy. I roll over almost falling back asleep to the sound of my shower running. My shower?!? I groan and roll out of bed walking to my bathroom.

"Yah use your own bathroom." I yell at Bomi.

"It was too far away." I hear Eunji's voice yell back. My eyes jolt open at her voice. Subconsciously I enter and remove my clothes to join her. 

"Hey, no erts allowed. This show isn't free" She jokes.

"I've waited for countless days. Now, come a little closer, I wanna feel your breath. I need you, I want your love." I pout knowing she can't resist it. She reaches her arms out and pulls me under the water with her. I gasp as the water hit me suddenly. 

"You're gonna pay for that." I glare at her. 

"Oh, yea? What does my princess want?" She says suggestively. 

"Since you left me for so long come see me every day, listen to me every day, hold me every day, hug me every day..." I list my request.

"Babe you know I'd embrace you every day. It not punishment its my reward." She smiles genuinely at me. I feel myself get lost in that beautiful smile.

"I love you" My eyes widen at my sudden confession. She just laughs and pulls me into an intense kiss.

"I love you more"

 

A/N 

It's almost 2:00 AM but I suddenly felt motivated and people have been requesting Eunrong so I hope yall enjoy it! please upvote and comment your thoughts and if you have a song you want me to do and a ship comment and I'll try to get to it. everyone stay safe during these times!!!!