FINAL

ENCHANTED...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunha stands by the stove, waiting for her kimchi noodle to be cooked. She stirs the noodle slowly with some thought bothering her and she can't even pinpoint the most annoying one.

 

Work has been crazy, the company signed for a musical role for 3 months that she doesn't want in the first place. It's tiring her out with the countless practices and shows. Not mentioning she has to deal with the worst kind of haters which are her fans whose starting to leave hate comments because of the kiss scene she has with her male co-star. And the one that recently happened was she finally confessed her feelings to one of her members, Kim Sojung.

 

She confessed her feelings only to get rejected by Sojung because Sojung has a girlfriend that the members don't have any idea. She knows she isn't supposed to feel things for Sojung. The company's policy is clear as a sky that they're not allowed to have any kind of romantic relationship within the group.

 

She can't help but fall, Sojung is always have been sweet to her, treating her like she's the one. Constant hugs and kisses being given randomly. Watching a movie together every time they had a chance. A random date night for just two of them and many more. For two years, she waits for Sojung to confess first but it never happened.

 

People said actions are the most important thing but she wants Sojung to say it if she feels it. It drives her crazy a little that she doesn't have the clarity about them.

 

"Jung Eunbi, what takes you so long?????"

 

She gets flabbergasted when she heard the voice from the living room. . She is drowning into her head. Again. She turns off the stove and walks slowly from the kitchen to the living room with a hotpot of kimchi noodle that fills the entire apartment.

 

"What makes you so long? I'm hungry" asks SinB as she empties the table to make some space.

 

The kimchi noodle places in the table between them. "Sorry. I was thinking..."

 

"About?"

 

"Stuff..." replies Eunha short.

 

"You okay?"

 

"Let's just eat. The noodle gonna go soggy. I overboiled it anyway." instruct Eunha just to get SinB to shut up.

 

The food makes them stops talking and focusing their eyes on the TV in front of them until they wipe clean the entire pot.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. A slamming door comes next.

 

Sojung is back.

 

Not alone.

 

Sojung and her unconscious girlfriend - Yoo Hyein are here in their dorm. She is about to go straight to her room but she startles when she spots Eunha and SinB in the living room. Normally, these two will be in their rooms and it's 3 AM.

 

Her brain insists to move towards her room but her feet won't move. Instead, her eyes met Eunha's. She feels connected to Eunha that she never thinks of. She watches Eunha's face gets darker and struggles. Heartbroken.

 

Eunha breaks the eye contact before it breaks her more than the body could take. She quickly stands up while looking at SinB. "SinB, could you clean up? I'm gonna go to sleep, I have early schedule tomorrow."

 

SinB nods her head, "Yeah. Goodnight."                             

 

The younger member shifts her gaze from Eunha to the oldest member and her unconscious girlfriend - trying to hold her thoughts until Eunha slams her door lightly.

 

SinB cleans up the table quickly, she can't believe her leader would do this. Her eyes are fixed at Sojung sharply, "I don't care about you rejected her but bringing Hyein here. What were you thinking?"

 

Sojung looks down. She wouldn't do this if she knew Eunha and SinB are still awake. The least she can do for Eunha is not rubbing on her face. There is no use to explain the situation. She has hurt Eunha unintentionally.

 

Ever since the confession, she's still trying to acts as usual towards Eunha but she didn't get the same response. She loves Eunha as a younger sister she never had. It was never her intention to make Eunha falls for her. It bothers her that Eunha treats her like she is the enemy when it doesn't have to be.

 

"I thought you guys are asleep..."

 

"I hope to never see your girlfriend here. Not because of Eunha but it's also because you're violating the company's rules. No guest should have been here in the dorm." says SinB as she leaves the older member in the living room.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

Eunha and Sojung walked side by side with their arms locked in Hongdae for a short escape without their manager's knowledge. They made a stop in Hongdae Playground to watch the street performance.

 

Eunha got lost just by looking at the concentrate Sojung. She locked her eyes at Sojung and smiled as the feeling of satisfaction flashed. She wouldn't know the exact time when she started to feel this way. 

 

An arm wrapped over her shoulder and lips landed on her head. The usual.

 

The kisses and hugs weren't so special at first, it used to be meaningless. The passionate kisses and hugs turned into something that she's looking for soon aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter