Prologue

SECOND LIFE

 

"Ahh, I'm soo happy, today I'll be married to Taehyung12(Taehyung), he finally proposes to me," said me happily while logging in second life. 

 

"Of course, we would marry as we both love each other too dearly, I wonder how will he look, he is a handsome avatar," said me. 

 

SECOND LIFE CHAT ROOM

Y/n109: Hi, Taehyung

Taehyung12: Hi, Y/n, I miss you

Y/n109: Already ^_^ 

Y/n109: Do you know today it's our SPECIAL DAY!!!

Taehyung12: Of course I know baby, I've waited for soo long, uhh!!! but where are you?

Y/n109: Getting ready!!!

Taehyung12: hmmm, okay!!!

Y/n109: Hey, teleport me!!!!

Taehyung12: You looking so beautiful as always :)

Y/n109: Thank you, and you also baby :)

Taehyung12: Are you ready????

Y/n109: Yes!!!

Taehyung12: So, from now on, you are my wife and am your husband, I love you...

Y/n109: I love you too.

Taehyung12: Okay, let's hug...

Y/n109: Okay Tae, I'm going now, see you...

Taehyung12: Yes!!! see you soon.. love you

Y/n109: Love you too...

 

"Y/n!!! you will not go to the course today, 24 on 24, your eyes are only in this laptop, I swear someday I'll break it," shouted mom. "Mom!!! it's too early to go to course," replied me. 

 

"Joon where are you??," asked me on my phone. "I'm on my way," replied Joon my friend. "Please, be fast...," replied me while a guy bumped into me while dropping my phone. 

 

"What the....," said me angrily. 

 

"Hey YOU!!!can't you see where you're going, you break my phone," shouted me. "Hey listen, it's not my fault that you're phone is broken," replied him(Taehyung). "Listen!!! I'll not spare you until you apologise and buy me a phone," said me. "Listen I'll don't have time to listen to you," replied him while going away.

 

"What!!!! hmmm, I'll not spare you," said me while looking at him. 

 

TAEHYUNG POV

 

"I don't know what error I did, for I to bump with that stupid girl," said me. "Because of her, I got shouted by my manager, I swear I'll take revenge," said me while thinking of the girl(Y/n).