CHAPTER 1 – VITAMIN

Behind The Scene

The sound of the apartment door opening could be heard clearly, Sejeong who had just left with Nayoung and Sohee had returned. They finally get to meet after Sejeong has free time. Sejeong put the doenjang to the bed. Doenjang felt happy today after meeting Wooung (Nayoung's dog). Maybe he was a little bored just playing with Jerry (Sejeong's manager dog) so he was so happy to meet Wooung.
"Good night doenjang-ahh" Sejeong the head of the doenjang.
Sejeong is also getting ready to sleep after finishing bathing.  Before she pulled out her blanket and closed her eyes, Sejeong checked her cellphone. She found messages from nayoung and sohee. They are happy to get together and will invite other members of the group when they have free time. You all know everyone has their own schedule. Sejeong really missed them. They can gather and make a comeback as soon as possible. The time showed 10 p.m. It seems that Sejeong was hoping to get a message from someone. A little disappointed but no more chat apart from Nayoung and Sohee.
"He's still busy" Sejeong murmured in a sleepy voice. Sejeong forgot a little of her disappointment and started to sleep.

---

Now at 3 a.m. Sejeong woke up and felt her body warmer than using a blanket. She felt the arms around her body. Sejeong opened her eyes and found Sehun sleeping soundly. His face looked tired but did not reduce his beauty at all. Sejeong rubbed Sehun's cheek gently. Sehun opened his eyes.
"Oppa ..." Sejeong called in a very quiet voice "Why not tell me if you will come" Sehun caught the palm of Sejeong's hand in his cheek and placed it on his chest.
"I don't want you to wait" Sehun answered in a sleepy voice. Yeah...Sehun just doesn't want to make Sejeong wait for him. Sehun just finished his business at midnight. They hadn't seen each other in a long time, even sent a message a week ago when sehun should have come but was delayed due to other matters. This is not the first time, Sehun is sometimes too busy so they don't spend much time together.
"Is everything all right" Sejeong felt a little worried
"Of course not, I really need a lot of vitamins" Sehun pulled Sejeong closer, hugging she tightly. Sejeong smiled and felt so comfortable. She put his head on Sehun's chest. He can hear clearly his heartbeat. It's like a lullaby to Sejeong.
"Let's go back to sleep" Sehun gave a kiss on Sejeong's head and fell back asleep

---

At 8 a.m. Sejeong is making pancakes for breakfast with Sehun. Today She will have a photo shoot at 3 pm. She has to prepare early and leave at 1 p.m. She will not waste time easily. Sejeong wants to take advantage of this opportunity with Sehun. When She had prepared pancakes for breakfast, Sehun hugged Sejeong from behind. He put his chin on her shoulder and closed his eyes as if he was still sleepy. That's how Sehun was when he was with Sejeong, like a baby boy.
"Good morning" Sejeong turned and looked at Sehun with a sleepy face. "You have to clean yourself first oppa, then we have breakfast"
"Isn't it still too early" Sehun hugged Sejeong
"Come on oppa ... I have to go at 1 pm later, I don't want to spend time just watching you sleep" Sejeong let go of his arms "... hurry up " Sejeong turned his body to the bathroom and a little with a push  "Oppa your manager also called, You have take shoot for new products Dr Jart at 6 p.m "
"OK…." Sehun entered the bathroom and could still hear Sejeong's words clearly.
After that they ate breakfast like they usually do. They watch films and even read novels together while cuddling on the couch. They will also exchange stories about their members. That's what they often do. They're not too often to go out. Their time is too short because they are very busy. It will also be too dangerous for Sejeong who is a good career now.  He doesn't want Sejeong to get hate from fans if their relationship becomes public.

---

"I have to go now" Sejeong was ready to go. She was putting some things in her bag. Sehun only saw her on the couch and crossed his arms in front of his chest. Sehun still miss her.
"Oppa, you have time to continue sleeping, before the manager picks up" Sejeong goes towards Sehun and ready to leave. Sehun stood up from the couch and gently took hier wrist, rubbing it softly. "I'll visit often, I'm sorry"
Sejeong pouting her lips "liar..." Sejeong hitting him softly. "You said you were going to visit last week and you didn't give any text" Sehun smiled looking at her. She looks cute. "Can you send messages more often,huh ?? I'm just worried "
"Yes, I will" Sehun nodded "Sorry..." He hugged her. He felt a little guilty, Sehun asked Sejeong for this relationship but in the end he couldn't give his best. They can't be like other couples. Being an idol is something to be thankful for but it doesn't all work out easily.
"Sejeong-ah may I get extra vitamins before you go?" Sehun let go of his arms
"Yaa opaaa!!" Sejeong released hugs Sehun “Oppa has got it, a lot! You hug me while sleeping, while watching and we even read novels. You hug me wherever I am. Why are you so cheesy today, huh ?? " Sehun's hug is not a bother to Sejeong. He likes it. But today he was totally a baby boy. He did not want to let go of his embrace easily.
"No, I want this ..." Sehun brought his face close and his right hand was around her neck. His left hand hugged Sejeong and brought him closer. Their lips met. Sehun kissed her softly and could feel the strawberry lip balm from her lips. Sejeong was a little surprised. But she enjoyed it. Sejeong moves her lips to kiss him back. Their kiss session ended with a soft peck from Sehun. They stared and smiled. Sejeong feels her cheeks are hot. This is not the first time, but they are not a couple who often kisses. Sehun Sejeong's cheek gently.
"Today you are so mean oppa" Sejeong lowered her head, she suddenly feel embarrassed. "But you like it right?" Sehun teased Sejeong.

"Woahhh I miss vivi right now" Sejeong turned and changed the subject like she din't hear Sehun's question.
"Sejeong-ah you have not answered my question" 
Sejeong immediately rushed and ran towards the door to exit. "Bye oppa" Sejeong waved and gave a bright smile


Today is a good one because Sehun spent the day with Kim Sejeong. His official girlfriend. Even though Sehun and Sejeong met on the busted set it wasn't like meeting when they were a couple. They must maintain an attitude and not cause anything suspicious. He knew they had good chemistry, even some fans supported him. But that isn't enough to guarantee Sejeong is safe. He always tries his best in this relationship and looks after Sejeong.