one

downtown: the (mini) series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first and foremost, thank you for the support my stories are getting! you guys are so cool and amazing <3

 

i'd also like to thank my sponsors for being so great!

jyrus_21, YANGx_, User_name1200, LocksmithTaeng, seulgalaxy, kingdomcomes, Chan_94, taeyang729, aya_ah98

you guys are amazing and thank you so much <3

 

downtown

it was blazing summer when they first met

 

it was hot and the huge household of the bae’s are blasting their centralized air conditioners to the fullest, silently preventing the heat of the summer to penetrate the huge space.

 

their vacation house was situated, alone, in a very spacious and green land. it was at a top and from there, you can see a very beautiful and relaxing view of mountains sticking out from the vast sea. the back porch has perfectly trimmed patches of grass and different shapes of topiary and vases of plants are spread everywhere.

 

everything about the property is thoroughly planned and the slot was perfect for whenever the bae’s will take a break from the stress of the city or their youngest is having her break from school.

 

little joohyun, the only daughter of william bae hyukjae and kim-bae sunhwa, is seen alone and innocently playing in her huge, purple-covered bed room. she is messily donned in a princess gown she robed herself with right after she woke up.

 

right now, she’s seated on her little chair and is courteously but lady-likely attending to her guests.

 

“before mr. mon starts with his meeting, i would like to distribute this pot of jasmine tea first, if i may?” she announced as she took a hold of the handle of the teapot and with a nod after getting silent responses from her guests, she began pouring the invisible liquid to the small tea cups that were on the table and in front of her guests.

 

“here’s some for you, miss helga. i made it extra special for you since you told me you liked it last time” she told the doll that is smiling straight ahead and continued on to do the same to her other guest.

 

“…and here’s for you mr. mon. i also made it banana-flavored as you requested” she said and then put the teapot back to its place.

 

“we may now start with the meeting” and then she adorably scooped her own cup up to her lips through its handle, her little pinky sticking out like what she saw her mother doing when she’s having her guests over.

 

adorable, little joohyun is too focused with her own matters that she didn’t notice that her father, followed by two- one familiar and one unfamiliar- people, has entered the room and is currently looking at her with mere adoration and a tiny fascination.

 

“princess?” her father finally called out after respectfully waiting for her to attend to her guests and called her in an affectionate manner as he dropped on one of his knees and spread his arms.

 

joohyun let out an audible, adorable gasp and tore her focus out of her little friends at the sound of the husky voice of her father and immediately looked his way, showing him her toothy grin though you can see that the two upper front teeth are missing from her gums. she pushed the chair out of the table and immediately run towards him and excitedly leaped onto the awaiting arms of her beloved father.

 

“appa!” her father locked both of his arms around her, pulling her into his strong embrace and hugged her like tomorrow, showing her how he missed her during the whole week he was away from his family.

 

“i missed you, appa! where did you go???” irene almost whimpered from sadness if she wasn’t so happy at the sight of her father. her father laughed at her remark and pushes the kid’s fringes away from her soft, baby face.

 

“didn’t appa tell you he was going to ride a plane to go somewhere so we can buy you more toys?” he gave her tiny, already perfectly sculpted nose a pinch that wouldn’t hurt.

 

irene’s nose scrunched up and pouted charmingly but then let out adorable, thunderous laugh as her father played with her flabby cheeks and gave her sides numerous pokes, tickling her

 

the other two, that were ignored by the father-daughter who’s having their moment, were awkwardly standing by the doorframe. the older of the two could only watch the sight in astonishment. after all, he’s never seen his boss like that. he was rather a stoic-looking though charming man. he always had his head up and is always confident. it was an unusual but endearing sight to see. it was beautiful so see this once in a while.

 

the other companion who looks a lot like irene’s age is tightly clinging onto her own father’s legs. seulgi, kang wonwoo’s daughter, is dressed in her own tattered jumper with a cap seated at the top of her head- completely donned in a boyish outfit that suits her just right and in great contrast to irene’s elegant -and messy- style

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter