1/1

coffee

groans can be heard from yujin and minjoo's shared bedroom.

 

while yujin was rolling on her bed, minjoo on the other hand was groaning, obviously bothered by something.

 

"if you don't stop making those sounds, eunbi unnie might barge in here thinking like we're doing something wrong."

 

the older stared at the young one. "yujinnie, i want coffee." minjoo pouts.

 

yujin scoffs at this. "so that's what's been bothering you for hours? you wanted coffee?"

 

of course she knew it was more than that, she just wanted to tease the frog for old time's sake.

 

minjoo kept mum and yujin notices this.

 

"come, lets go to the kitchen. i'll teach you how to make one." 

the older girl frowned upon this. she wanted the younger to ask her out on a coffee date to a famous café that she searched on naver. it's been awhile since her and the giant puppy went out on a date, they kept on planning it but it gets canceled. the girls had too many schedules to attend to, from a magazine photoshoot, and now that it was announced that their comeback date was near they weren't allowed to go out, to avoid any harm that the public might do.

 

"minjoo unnie~" yujin cooed.

 

the giant puppy was already in their kitchen prepping.

 

yujin noticed how the older girl came out of the room looking like a grumpy frog, so she thought of something to lighten up the mood of her lovely unnie.

 

minjoo was too busy with her thoughts that she didn't notice yujin sneaking behind her. she only noticed this when she felt yujin wrapped her arms around her waist from behind.

 

"what's the hold-up, love?" yujin softly asks.

 

her breath hitting the older's ear. minjoo lightly giggled at the sensation.

 

it's been a while hearing yujin calling her the endearment.

 

the older melts, who wouldn't.

 

"i— it's just that i wanted us to have a coffee date at this café that i've been dying to check out." minjoo pressed, her lips formed a thin line reluctant on continuing what she's going to say. "and also, we haven't been on a date for a while now. i wanted us to have some time alone." she ended her speech with a huff.


yujin grins at her girlfriend.

 

minjoo sulking was too cute for yujin.

 

she wanted to pinch minjoo's cheeks— it was just too much for yujin's heart to handle.

 

she thought that her heart was going to combust at any moment.

 

the puppy went in front of the frog only for them to face each other. yujin bends down for both of them to be on an eye-level height. 

 

the older was flustered seeing the puppy looking at her intently. "w-what are you even doing..." she tried to look calm but failed when she stuttered.

 

yujin smirked, seeing how minjoo looked like a living tomato, it made her happy. 

 

'i still have an affect on her huh' 

 

enough with yujin teasing her girlfriend. the lass wanted to get things straight.

 

"babe, you know we aren't allowed to go outside and if the members and manager unnie finds us sneaking out, we'll be punished. and besides, don't you think an indoor date is better?"

 

once again, the frog pouts.

 

yujin had enough of this, her heart keeps getting attack at minjoo's unaware cuteness.

 

the giant puppy leans forward, stealing a quick kiss on the older's lips leaving the not so startled frog. 

 

she laughs at minjoo whose eyes looked like they were going to pop out of its socket.

 

before the older could even regain her composure, yujin again sneaks her arms around minjoo's waist as she leads the older's arm wrapped around her neck. she kissed minjoo again, not a quick one— instead a passionate kiss.

 

they both pulled away after feeling like they were running out of air.

 

minjoo who was still red as ever stood still while yujin looked at her with a smirk plastered on its lips.

 

"shall we get started?" yujin says, not forgetting to sound like mocking the last word.

 

nonetheless, yujin was being cheeky.

 

 

 

 

guess indoor date was planned for the whole day after all. minjoo now agrees that an indoor date was better than what she initially thought

 

 


 

hello people, i was just really bored and i wanted to write a oneshot— I'm pretty late but anyways i still wanted to write something for the meantime.