Jasmine

Sophrodite

I was running but the more I run, the further the exit seems in this dark abyss. 

My dagger in hand, I look behind me to see it closer.

My eyes widen in fear and I push harder to reach the light at the end.

'I have to make it, I have to get out of here.'

I reach out to grab the light and just as my hand touched it, it turned dark and I was falling.

'Ahh!'

I try to reach out to grab anything to catch me from falling but I couldn't grasp anything in the empty darkness.

Everything stops as somebody reached out for me. I looked over to see her pale, porcelain skin contrast the darkness and her hair was a short, white bob. Her face was covered up and I couldn't see her but she was able to pull me up and I landed in a grass field surrounding us. The air above us turned into a Galaxy and I looked up and gazed at the sky in awe. It was beautiful and the stars appeared brighter than ever.

I felt her grasp leave me and I look over to the disappearing figure walking away from me. I tried to call out for her but I couldn't find my voice. I started running in her direction and she glances back to me. She then turns back and sprints away from me leaving me alone.

'Who are you?'

I jolt up from my bed gasping for air. My eyes adjusting to a familiar room and I look over to see my sister still curled up in her bed.

My skin felt clammy against the covers and I threw them off my letting the cool air from the open window calm me down. I quietly leave my bed to stand by the window to see the starry sky and I thought back to my dream where the stars shone brighter there.

I close my eyes trying to remember who the girl was but I couldn't place a face or name on the girl. 

Who is she? Why was she in my dream?

Sighing in frustration, I grab a fresh pair of clothes and head off the the showers since I knew I wasn't going to be able to go to bed with questions about my dreams running through my mind.

I turn on the water, trying to find the right temperature. Once warm, I stripped down and entered, letting the droplets hit me. Instantly relaxing in the water I close my eyes at the feeling of the water massaging my back. 

I stand in the water doing absolutely nothing but letting the water soothe my past nerves down.

"Hey Sowon," A voice interrupted my peace.

I open my eyes to find my sister, Irene, joining me in the shower.

I smile at her, "Hey Irene."

"Need help with your back?" She asks.

"Yes please," I turn away from her beauty and I felt a wet loofah on my back.

"You're so gorgeous Sowon," Irene giggles.

I giggle along, "Thanks Irene,"

Many times during camp, we notice boys and girls trying to peep in the Aphrodite cabin to catch a glimpse of us but ever since catching one, we've increased our building and security for our safety.

I've never caught anyone but I wouldn't put it past me as I see boys and girls drooling when we walk past.

"Who do you have you're practices with?" My sister asks me.

I turn around and take the loofah out of her hands and turn her around to scrub her back, "I think Taeyeon is her name?" 

Irene giggles again, "You mean ByunTae? The Hypnos kid Jessica caught peeping on her?"

I scoff at the thought, "Why are they even here? All they ever do is sleep! They never do anything to help the camp and the always get in trouble."

"I heard they help with something...." Irene trails off in her own little world.

"Oh yeah? With what?" I roll my eyes.

"They do wonders with making people fall asleep. I've seen one of the daughters make all the Ares' kids drop to the floor because they were causing too much ruckus for their nap time." Irene laughs.

"The Ares' kids are a bunch of annoying skunks with no manners anyways." I say. "But this doesn't mean I like Hypnos' kids, they don't even arrive to practice on time nor do they actually practice when getting there!" I rant.

"That makes sense...." Irene stops talking and hums as I keep scrubbing her back.

We finish washing up and get dressed. I decide on a pair of shorts and a plain white crop top. I wrap a flannel around my waist and grab my dagger, attaching it to my belt. I pull my hair up in a ponytail and head out to grab breakfast.

Dread filled my legs as I walked to the the tables and I see Taeyeon almost falling asleep in her cereal.

The lack of table etiquette.

I scoff again and grab some fruit and a crescent and head toward my table. I sit next to Jessica, one of the leaders of the Aphrodite cabin. 

I pop a grape into my mouth and felt the burst of sweetness coating my mouth. I pop another one after another until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look up to see her.

"Hey Taeyeon!" I feign a smile.

She narrowed her eyes at me. I look around trying not to be creeped out by her weirdness.

After a few minutes of silence, "You just lied to me~" She accused. 

I grow red from embarrassment.

How'd she know???

"Whatever, practice for us is going to be in my cabin because I need to finish something with my other sisters." She leaves me, slowly trudging her way back to her cabin.

"And who are you to tell me what to do!" I mumbled.

~~~

"What!?" I yell to Jessica, "You can't be serious!?"

"We have to, BoA said so." Jessica looked uninterested in front of the cabin filled with sleeping children of Hypnos.

"I think it'll be fun!" Irene giggled again.

"Whatever." I sigh in defeat.

We walk to the cabin and knock. Nothing came and we knocked again.

"Maybe they are all asleep." Irene shrugged.

Jessica looked at the smaller girl and then slammed the door open. I look at her wide-eyed.

"You're crazy! How are you even my sister?" I ask.

"Haha," She laughed with no emotion and entered with us following behind.

I look around in surprise. The cabin was filled with green plants and pillows. There were lots of cushions and blankets scattered on the floor, and the room gave a relaxing aura around it. 

I spot Taeyeon curled up in a ball and walk over to her and yanked her collar to wake her up.

"I'm up, I'm up Eunbi!" She scrambles like a cute squirrel and looks around tiredly.

"S-Sowon...?" She asks in daze.

I roll my eyes, "Yes dummy. Let's get you training." I pull out my dagger.

She looks at me as if I'm crazy and starts laughing very loudly. "We don't need weapons silly~" She poked my cheek. "I just need your help, go in that room right there and grab a few jasmine flowers for me will you? She hates it when we enter without permission but she's always asleep because she's been trying to help out the other campers."

"Help with what?" I laugh at the ridiculousness.

Taeyeon looks at me dead in the eye and sighs, "I really don't know, nor do I care. Now get me those flowers." 

She turns to the other Aphrodite girls and starts drooling at Jessica when bends over next to Seulgi who looks like a bear in hibernation. Irene laughs and pokes the bear and started throwing flowers around her.

My jaw drops at the audacity this girl has to gawk at my sister and not even know what her sister is doing. I collect my wits and head towards the door.

I crack the door to see sunlight peaking through windows and flowers surround a soft looking bed in the middle. I enter slowly and reach the nearest flower plant starting to pluck as many flowers as I could. 

I heard rustling from behind my and turn to see white hair poking of the the blankets.

"White hair?" I mumble in thought about my dream.

I crept towards the sleeping figure and grabbed the blanket on top of her. I pull it off her and my eyes widen.

The girl from my dream.

The girl starts grumbling and tries to reach out for the blanket that I threw. Her eyes snap open and her eyes reach mine.

I gasp. Now finally seeing the hero's face from my dream. 

She's beautiful.

"W-w-who a-a-are y-you?" she stutters out.

"You..." I ignore her question. "You were in my dream."

"Eung?" She furrows her eyebrows and I internally squealed at her cuteness.

"You're pretty you know that." I rake my eyes over her body.

I unconsciously my lips. Her shirt was ridden up, allowing my to see her flat stomach despite all her lazing around. I wanted to rub my hands all over her thighs and run my hands through her hair.

'I-I-I-" She stutters out.

"Sowon! Where are you?!" Jessica and Irene come running in to see me and the girl.

"You!" Irene squealed. "You visited my dreams once!" 

Irene walked over to her and place her hand on the girl's cheek.

The girl's face reddens and I snarl at Irene touching her.

"She's mine, back off." I glare at Irene who just cackles.

"Jealous? It's okay, I already picked out Seulgi, the sleepy bear."

My eyes widen at Irene picking out someone.

"Wow...." I stood shocked.

"I know right, and I can't believe that ByunTae caught my heart." Jessica walks over towards us and rolled her eyes at the thought of a small girl catching her heart.

"Well... Go and claim her." Jessica and Irene smiled at me and left the room quietly with jasmine flowers in hand for Taeyeon.

I place the flowers down and took the confused girl's hand.

"I'm Sowon, daughter of Aphrodite." I introduce myself.

"H-hi Sowon." She blushes more and I swooned at her saying my name.

"I-I'm Eunbi, Daughter of Hypnos." The pale girl smiled.

"Hey Eunbi," I smile at the name rolling of my tongue.

"You're probably wondering why I was in you're dream." She says without stuttering.

I stared at her surprised by how correct she was.

"And probably how I knew you were thinking that." She smiles warmly.

I open my mouth but then close it before finding anything to say.

"I'm daughter of Hypnos Eunbi, or also know as Eunha. Due to our abilities, we use the mind most of the time. We are able to figure out meaning of dreams, lure people to sleep, make them dream certain things... I can alter dreams accordingly. I was able to come into your dream and save you from your nightmare. During nightmares, Phobos or Deimos like to put fear in our young minds. They like to take away the youth and we sometimes hurt ourselves in the process. I try to push thoughts you can't control while asleep and take you somewhere safer."

"So you took me to that field," Sowon slowly understanding the power these kids actually have.

"Mhmm." Eunha stretched and rubbed her eyes.

"But how?" 

"It just is..." Eunha shrugged.

"Well I don't like the idea of you going into other people's dreams!" I huff.

"Eh?" Eunha's eyes widen, "Why?"

"Because that means other people dream about you and I want you for myself." I pull her in for a hug.

At first she is stiff, but she soon relaxed. "Sowon?" 

"Yes?"

"You're really really really pretty." Eunha mumbles, hiding her face in my neck.

I laugh, "I know but I only like it when you say it."

"Mhmm... You're warm.... Sleep with me." Eunha mumbled.

My face reddens at her words but I quickly shook my head at that thought, Eunha is innocent.

"Eunha?" I ask.

"Mm?" Eunha pulls away and looks at me tiredly.

"Nap time?" 

Eunha nodded but she grabbed my shoulders and pulled my in cloer. Her lips met mine and I was shocked at first, but I melted into her soft lips and cupped her cheeks.

This feels like a dream.

"Pretty Sowon... Mine?" 

"Yours. Forever yours and you are forever mine."

" ... I ...Love... You...Sophrodite"  I giggle and kiss her temple.

"I love you too Eunha." I lay her down, "Sleep well." 

Unedited~

A/N

It's been forever since I read PJO but they were good books. What can you see the rest of GFRIEND as? Who are they daughters of? Honestly SNSD, RV, & GFRIEND could all be from Aphrodite. And I changed some personalities, especially Irene... kkk~ Hope you enjoyed the short story!