CHAPTER 1

for him.

"MOOOOOM! You didn't wake me up?" I shouted while I'm buttoning up my uniform. 

I slept really late last night since I'm having these worries of meeting new friends. I'll be transferring again to another university since we have to move back to Bangkok because of my Dad's job. It's my first day in school and I'm late.

How great. I sighed. 

I went down to grab the sandwich that mom made and the keys to my car. "Mom, I'm gonna bring the car. I'm really late." I kissed her cheeks and started the car. It took me 30 minutes to arrive and gladly, my math professor wasn't that strict on the first day. 

I was sitting quietly in the corner near the window - wandering and not caring about the people around me. I'm not really the type of person who would start a conversation with anyone. I just have my own world. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! HE LOOKS SO GOOD!!" 

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" 

I'm hearing some girls were screaming outside our room. Do they really have to scream like that? 

Our math class ended early so I had to sit and just wait for half an hour in the room. I was thinking of getting a food since I only had sandwich for breakfast. I went out the room and saw these bunch of girls around this one tall guy.

I can't see his face that much and I'm not wearing any contact lenses today. It's a bit blurry but all I can see is that he's very tall. No doubt. I didn't care much so I walked straight to the canteen.

I bought some bread so I can eat while roaming around the campus. I checked which clubs am I going to join. I got no choice but to choose one since it's mandatory. I used to be a member of an art club from my former university so I might take that one again.

I love doing art. It makes me happy. I actually have my own studio in the house where I can paint freely without someone disturbing me. It's like my sanctuary. Everything's so peaceful and that room got big windows. I go there every night just to look at the moon. It reminds me of someone special. 

I went back to the room and my table was taken by someone already. The only available sit is at the back of the room which is the 2nd chair near the window. Someone's seated already by the window. Oh no, I want that chair. 

I took all my confidence and guts together just to ask the guy if we could exchange seats. I took a deep breath and asked, "Excuse me, can we exchange seats? I'm not really comfortable sitting on this one. Would that be fine?" I seriously have problems with speaking to other people. I'm an awkward person.

The guy looked at me and smiled, "Sure. No problem." He stood up and we exchanged seats. I heard some girls whispering, "OMG! What a gentleman." 

Oh, is this the "celebrity" guy outside the room earlier? Oh damn. 

The professor came and it's our English class. He discussed the rules inside the classroom and whatnot. I wasn't really that paying attention since it's just the first day of school. I noticed that the guy that's sitting beside me has been staring at me all throughtout the class. I looked at him then he looked away. 

His face looks innocent thought but why is he being a creep now?

Do I have something on my face? Do I look weird? Now, my anxiety is attacking me. Please stop looking at me.

He might have noticed that I feel uncomfortable with all the staring. "Sorry to make you uncomfortable." He whispered while scribbling on his notes. "You just remind me of someone." He added. After that, he stopped staring at me and continued scribbling things on his notes. 

My professor has been blabbering nonsense for 30 minutes already so I took my math workbook to keep me alive. I'm feeling sleepy. I started to answer some sheets. I was really focused to that extent of not noticing that class has finished already. 

I checked my wrist watch and it's already time for lunch.

I was about to get my bag but I saw a folded paper on the floor beside my bag. It's the same notes from the guy beside me earlier. 

I checked it and it's a sketch of me focusing on my worksheet. There's a note at the bottom of the drawing.

 

I'm sorry to make you feel uncomfortable.
Hope we can be friends.
— W :)


author's note: 

Chapter 1 is up! I'm not really feeling good right now so
I just have to let these frustrations out.
And the only way I know how is to write. This is just a short chapter. 

I still hope you like it. See you in the next chapter! 

xx