chapter 1

if only

 

Be famous for a reason

Be the best & stay humble

thus people will had an eyes on you…..

 

Changkyun was neat in his school uniform. On his chest was proudly exposed the badge of his famous private school logo.

He looks at himself in the mirror. He saw a red marks on his left wrist. His mind drifted on yesterday event where some of his schoolmate bullied him for no reason.

The second he glance on the wall clock, Chankyun take his bag. Still early but he needs to move right away so he won’t miss a chance to have breakfast with his 'dearly' father & brothers.

Once he reaches downstairs, he saw his older brother, Minhyuk and his second brother, Kihyun together with their father Hyunwoo chatting happily & enjoying their breakfast. Seeing those, Changkyun lips create a smile. It is rare to see his father in the morning. Usually Hyunwoo was never breakfast at home. He is busy. Always.

Chankyun eagerly headed to the dining table and immediately taking a seat in front on his oldest brother.

Minhyuk.

His perfect appearance is enough for making girls crazy over him. He has a good look, perfect skin, best shape and from his appearance from head to toe, people will know that he comes from a wealth family. Quite different with Changkyun himself who looks simple.

Changkyun glance to Minhyuk’s left; there his second brother, Kihyun, currently eating his bread.

Quite similar to their older brother but only his height almost reach the same as Changkyun. However, he has a beautiful voice that is incomparable making Changkyun always proud of his second brother.

Then he turns to the one that taking the end seat. His father, Hyunwoo.

The father that he always proud of.

The father that he love everyday.

The only father that he has in this life.

The man that he called father have a strong, responsible & caring personality. Even though he’s a quiet person but Changkyun know very much that his father loves his family a lot.

Hopefully he is one in the list.

“Good Morning dad, hyung”

Only Kihyun gives him a respond, only by the glance while the other two pretend they don’t hear him.

Changkyun smile again while taking his plate. It’s ok. At least this morning starts with a great moment. Only this is enough. He doesn’t need anything else. He’s happy.

Then they ate quietly. No one talking just like before Changkyun was there. Once in a while, Chankyun stare on both of his brothers, they are smiling toward each other.

“I hope one day you guys will smile at me too hyung” Changkyun sigh and keep eating.

His father suddenly stood up followed by Minhyuk and Kihyun. Changkyun turns to look at Hyunwoo. His father looks great today. No, not today but everyday.

Changkyun eyes then stick to his plate. He’s late again that’s why they are going to leave him.

“I will be late today so Minhyuk, take care of Kihyun and you too don’t come home late, get me?” says Hyunwoo to both Minhyuk and Kihyun while getting a nod by the two.

Three of them went to the front door, leaving Changkyun alone at the dining table.

It’s fine.

At least this morning he can sit together with his family.

He quickly finish his meal in the plate then followed his two brothers. Minhyuk and Kihyun are both studying in college so they would usually leave together.

At the front door, Hyunwoo was still there. Minhyuk and Kihyun were each smiling and joking to each other. Changkyun saw them and went closer to them. But before he reaches them, Hyunwoo saw him and straight away ride in the car.

However, he never failed to engrave a sweet smile on his face. At least his father could see him smiling for him.

Changkyun then turns to his brothers. Kihyun is waving his hand toward his father once his car went out of gate and he himself ride in Minhyuk car while the latter already sat on the driver side.

“Safe drive hyungs” Changkyun said to them both. Minhyuk stared at him sharply while Kihyun switch his attention to his phone. Minhyuk close the door slightly strong and speed the car out of the yard.

Once the car was away from view, Changkyun’s smile slowly disappear.

Don’t ask about his feeling. He tried to say that he was fine but don’t know why his heart feels hurt everytime he was ignored.

But this is his dear life

The life that he had to endure for quite a long time already.