Chapter 1:

Fluff Love

a/n: I'll start where I left off.

Kicks were thrown at me from everyway. I felt like dying at the moment. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even find my voice! All I could do was lay there helplessly.

"YAH! WHAT ARE ALL YOU BASTARD DOING!" I heard a persons voice shout with anger.

"J-jonghyun-shi"  I heard one man stutter. "W-we were just trying to show him his place."

"Place? Ha. You are so low life headed bastards, that you have to hurt someone to protect your pride huh?" It was more like a statement. "Leave Now an you won't regret this!" The man shouted as all the men around me run into one another trying to escape.

"Yah. Get up." I realized the man was now in front of me. I opened my eyes just a bit to see it was one of the idols that I admired. The one who I was soon to work with, well not exactly. Jonghyun-shi grabbed my wrist and pulled me up. I yelped in pain.

"Come on be a man." He muttered. "S-sorry." I replied.

He just snickered and pulled me along with him, limping a little. We reached a door and he pulled me in. He threw me down onto the couch harshly. "Yah!" I shouted.

He grabbed something from the dresser an came over towards me. "aish. look at this mess. how could they let a weakling like you take over my place." he muttered. He opened the kit he brought over an started appling stuff to my brusies. "ah-" I whined in pained as he applied the medicine to the corner of my mouth. "Don't complain." he simply said.

"you need to be in good shape if you are going to take over my place. Aish, people these days." Looks like I'm not the one complaining at all.

"Take your shirt off." "B-bwo?!"

"Just take your freakin shirt off!" He reached for my shirt an started to tug it off but i struggled to keep it on. "Yah! Andwae!"

"Why are you being like this! Just take it off!" He was on top of me while he struggled to take off my shirt. "Yah! Why are you so stubborn!" He shouted. I finally gave in as my energy wasbeated out of me, litterly.

"Is that so hard?" Jonghyun said out of breath. "Gosh, getting the wrong Idea or somethin" he mutter making me blush.

He slid the shirt off my head, still on top of me. He then started to apply the medicine on my chest. All of a sudden the door slamed opened. "Oh Gosh! S-sorry! I didn-" "Onew!" Jonghyun shouted and fell onto the floor.

"It's not what you think!" He continued. "I was just- He- Agh!" He shouted in frustration an stormed out of the room. Me laying there in the same position. "HAHAHA! His face was hilarious!" I heard Onew-shii's voice say. I slowly got up into a sitting position, an winced in pain. "ah-"

"Omo. Aish. I didn't even notice!" He came an helped me up.

"Sorry. I didn't know what was going on." He apologized.

"It's fine," I said in a low voice, still embarrassed of what happen.

He turned me around and started appling medicine to my back. "So can You tell me what happened. I knew he wasn't asking of what happen earlier but what happen to me.

I told him what happen and I knew what he was thinking. He was angery and upset. But he didn't show it to me. "Oh an don't worry about Jonghyun. He's always seems rude for some time but he's really a sweet guy." He said with a warm smile aimed at me.

"Well, I hope you get better soon, an stay out of trouble, Dongsaeng-ah" He told me an walked out the door. Suddenly a flash of Jonghyun on top of me flashed through my mind, making me red an warm again.

a/n: So i'm sorry I haven't been updating this story, but I hope you like the update, <3