Operation K2E

SaiDa Kidnapping Their GFRIEND

WJWNYsPdLrIUWgsOqYXxwrhIrCcwPMZ_8ly8K7_a---goS0u0vEVm86z6E0ltNriijODjXwd32VG4DGI0hUs-yjOowVvyWe73n8JWqfNqxjONKuFm2h6oKGb8gVrdGQ0lAo3pFAl

6MQrsS_VByzZuSUvyVHdZqDyokdUZY5hlyhAqsFCcehMxui64hpjDwLkzfHcWLxPBZjzQ6-ys4zAYTmrdSonDjQQMfoSssfsV1YnkvAT9fPuEIUgpWqv0MXALWr3qc7QnT5BeWkt

"Shh!" Dahyun whispers behind her as Sana yelps tripping over air and falling face first.

Sana pouts, "Sorry Dubu~" 

Dahyun laughed and helped Sana up. "Aish this unnie~ Let's just hurry up and get out of here." 

"What do you mean by 'this unnie'?" Sana glares at Dahyun.

"Just open the damn door!" Dahyun whispered yelled.

Sana rolled her eyes and grabbed the key on top of the doorframe where her Eunha once mentioned where they hid their key during a video chat with her.

Sana quietly unlocked the door and crept in with Dahyun following behind her.

"Which rooms are theirs?" Dahyun asked.

Sana turned back and shrugged. Dahyun sighed exasperatedly at Sana's plan and execution of this whole of it. 

Looking for the hallway, they both walked to the first door and Dahyun held the doorknob and took a slow breath while twisting it. 

Creak.

The girls winced at the sound and and stopped moving. 

After a minute of waiting and hearing no sound they pushed the door open, accidently hitting the wall making a thumping sound.

The girl in the bed shifted around, rustling the sheets. 

Both of the girls' eyes widened and ducked. Sana and Dhyun took shallow breaths, afraid they were going to get caught.

"Eunha-yah?" The girl grumbled, "Is that you?"

Sana looked and Dahyun with wide eyes and Dahyun just looked back with as much fear in her face.

"SinB-yah?"

Dahyun took a breath, "Sorry Sowon-unnie," She did her best to mimic her girlfriend SinB and Sana had to stifle a laugh.

"Just get out."

Sana and Dahyun took their chance and closed the door.

Dahyun smiled proudly and Sana just looked at her with amusement.

"This means our girlfriends are in the other rooms." Sana whispered pumping her first.

Dahyun pulled out her phone quickly texting Nayeon to be ready for the escape.

"Let's go." Dahyun said with determined eyes and they each took a room.

~~~

Sana opened the door and took a step in the room. Her eyes scanned the dark room and she saw an outline of the bed.

She walked towards it and once again, tripped on air.

Sana flailed her arms out and fell on top of the sleeping beauty. Sana laid on top of the girl frozen when the girl groaned but didn't open her eyes. The breathing returned to a soft snore.

Sana took the opportunity and climbed out of the bed. She lifted the girl up in a bridal carry position and started rushing out the dorm, making sure not to trip. She rushed to the black van that awaited them and the door opened, revealing Jeongyeon.

Sana lifted the girl to her and Jeongyeon situated the girl into the car.

"Whew." Sana sighed and wiped her brow.

Dahyun soon came running out with another girl but she struggling to carry the girl. Dahyun had one arm around her waist and the other clung to a hand that was around her shoulder. The girl's feet were dragging at the ground and Jeongyeon was shocked to see the girl still sleeping peacefully.

"What the actual f-"

"Just get the damn girl Jeong! We don't have time for this!" Nayeon whispered.

Jeongyeon jumped out of the car and helped Dahyun by holding the other side of the girl.

After getting both girls in the car 2Yeon sped off with SaiDa and their girlfriends.

Sana and Dahyun sat in the back and looked at each other. "Eunha's a heavy sleeper." Dahyun bursted out laughing. "I practically dragged her ad she's still not awake."

"Yah! SinB's not any better! I accidently fell on top of her and she didn't even wake up."

"You laid on top of my girl?!" Dahyun screamed. "You're going to get it!" 

Dahyun tickled Sana and Sana laughed so hard she started getting tears in her eyes.

The girls in the front started groaning in their sleep and jolted up once Nayeon hit a pothole.

"Yah! Nayeon!" Sana yelled to the front.

"Yah! Sana!" Jeongyeon yelled back defending her girlfriend.

Sana frowned in annoyance but kept mum.

Eunha sleepily rubbed her eyes and glanced around.

"Where.... Where am I?" Eunha spoke with a husky voice from waking up that Sana almost had a mini .

"Babe!" Sana squealed and pecked her cheek.

Still not fully conscious enough to understand anything. Eunha just nodded and dozed off again except this time with SinB's hand in hers.. Sana pouted and crossed her arms. 

On the other hand, SinB stretched her arms and reached over to Eunha taking her hand in hers. "Goodnight Eunbi-unnie." 

Dahyun looked so offended that Sana started laughing again and hugged Dahyun to comfort her.

"It's okay Dubu, they're still sleepy." 

"I swear they can sleep through a hurricane." Dahyun huffed and hugged Sana back.

~~~

After safely getting to the TWICE dorm they managed to get 2Eunbi on their lovers' beds.

"Man it's almost 4," Dahyun looked at the clock surprised.

"Well Operation K2E was a success Dubu!" Sana said proudly.

"Yeah~" Dahyun sarcastically said.

"Hey! In my defense, we planned this last minute to see our girlfriends so be happy." Sana defended herself.

"Fine, I'll give some credit for that because now I can see my TtinB~" Dahyun smiled, "I'll be heading to my room now."

With that, Dahyun walked away and entered her room shared with the other maknaes. Dahyun crept into her bed and snuggled close to SinB who was still sleeping peacefully. 

Dahyun turned to face SinB and looked at her beauty. Dahyun reached her hand over to her face and softly laid her hand on SinB's cheek.

"So pretty." Dahyun mumbled.

Dahyun gently SinB's eyebrows. Her eyes gazed down to her soft pink lips that were slightly apart. Dahyun had an urge to kiss her girlfriend but resisted and ended up kissing her temple before leaning in to SinB and falling into a deep sleep.

~~~

Sana shook with excitement when she entered her room to get into bed with Eunha.

She walked to her bed but her eye twitched with she didn't see any body in her bed. Her eye twitched and in walked clueless Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"Where the hell is my Eunha?" Sana interrogated the two.

They both pointed to each other and Sana sighed at their antics.

Nayeon pointed to Mina's bed, "Your bed was too far from the door and we were too tired." 

Jeongyeon nodded in agreement and Nayeon walked past Sana to grab her phone from her nightstand and headed out with Jeongyeon to her room.

Sana thought of 99 ways to torture the two girls and grumbled at them.

"So much for my cuddling..." Sana sulked but then lit up at an idea of hers.

Sana quickly piled all her pillows and sheets next to Mina's bed and then squeezed into the bed with Mina and Eunha. Eunha was already snuggled in close to Mina and Mina was clutching onto Eunha's sweatshirt.

Sana frowned at the sight but ignored it as Eunha shifted to lay on her back and Sana was able to cuddle closer to her girlfriend. Taking in Eunha's scent, Sana instantly releaxed and soon fell into a slumber with her arm around Eunha's waist.

~~~

Two screams erupted from TWICE's dorm waking up all the girls.

Five more screams soon followed the first ones and chaos ensued on this late, sunny morning.

 

Four girls had the biggest pouts as there were large, red hand prints on each of their cheeks. Jihyo stood infront of the girls on the floor and the rest of TWICE were amusedly watching the newest comedy show in front of them while eating breakfast. 

"What. In. The. World. Were. You. Guys. Thinking?!?!" Jihyo yelled.

"We just wanted to see our girlfriends." Sana pouted and Eunha swooned a little at the sight.

"Yes.. But you could've just waited!" Jihyo scolded and looked at their two guests who were huddled together and munching on food with the other members.

The Eunbi duo were surprised to say the least when found in a different bed with other people in it. 

"But at least we know K2E is successful." Dahyun grinned evilly and 2Yeon high-fived.

"K2-what?" 

"K2E, Operation Kidnapping 2Eunbi." Sana and Dahyun smiled innocently.

Jihyo faceplamed and shook her head. She turned to the Eunbis, "I apologize for the behavior of your girlfriends and our members."

Eunha and SinB looked at each other and back at all the girls before bursting out into laughter.

"Ahh~! Unnie, this is great, who would've thought." SinB cackled with wide open.

Eunha laughed her infectious high-pitched laugh, causing all the other members to join in on the laughter, even Jihyo.

The laughter continued for a few minutes before it died down with the girls wiping tears out of their eyes.

"Whew~ Ho-Honestly thought Satang," Eunha started, "You never need to kidnap us, I love being with you." Eunha came over to the klutz and gave a peck on the cheek to her lover.

SinB followed Eunha's actions, cupping Dahyun's cheeks and raising Dahyun's eyes to hers. She smirked and gave a kiss on Dahyun's eyebrow.

"You owe us some explanations though," SinB sat down on Dahyun's lap and wrapped her arms around her eagle's waist. "My stomach has a bruise."

Sana smiled timidly, "It's my fault, I accidently fell on you."

"Ah, it's okay Sana-unnie." SinB smiled.

Eunha pouted and made some weird but cute noises making Sana turn to her, "I'm sorry babe, I love you~" Sana cooed sneakily kissed her lips. "I'll be sure to only fall for you now." MiMoChaeng started gagging from Sana's flirting.

Eunha, red from embarrassment hit lightly hit Sana and cutely pouted when Sana started laughing.

"Stop teasing me!" Eunha made a face.

Sana smiled at her little baby and pulled Eunha closer to her, "But you're just too cute to not tease babe." 

Sana kissed away Eunha's pout, leaving them both breathless and red from the lack of oxygen and openly showing their love in from of the TWICE members.

"We can do better than that right TtinB?" Dahyun asked jealously.

SinB rolled her eyes,"Whatever."

"But your cheeks are turning pink...?" Dahyun tilted her head confusedly.

SinB's cheeks turned even more red and SinB huffed. She whipped her head to Dahyun and Dahyun backed her head in surprise, "Wha-?"

SinB tugged on Dahyun's shirt and pressed their lips together. Dahyun instantly melting at the touch and grabbed SinB's waist for support.

They broke away fro the kiss with both girls flush.

Jihyo coughed, "All right, out out. Let's leave them alone." Jihyo pushed the rest of the girls out of the dorm and slammed the door shut.

The girls look a the door and start laughing.

"I missed you Satang~" Eunha hugged Sana, "but next time just call us and we'll be over as soon as possible."

"But we wanted to see you now~" Sana whines and Eunha kisses her to shut her up.

"Yeah, you don't need to kidnap me Dubu~" SinB smiled.

"But we wanted to. You're ours and we're yours." Dahyun winked, "You can kidnap us anytime."

SinB grimaced at Dahyun greasiness but quickly smiled to not hurt her girl's feelings.

"Come on Eunha," Sana dragged Eunha to her room and shut the door leaving the 98liners still in the living room.

"Let's go out..." Dahyun shivered, "I don't want to hear what Sana has planned for Eunha.... Sana has been pretty jealous lately since finding out about all of Eunha's collaborations."

SinB made a disgusted face and instantly agreed. They made a record time of getting ready and left the dorm to Sana and Eunha.

~~~

"I love you SinB." Dahyun smiled.

"I love you too Dahyunnie~" 

~~~

"I love you so much Eunha-yah."

"I love you Sana!" Eunha hugged her.

Bonus

*Knock Knock*

Sowon opened the door and was pushed out of the way as 7 girls came in tiredly plopping on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Sowonnie~!" Nayeon cheerfully smiled.

"Hey?" Sowon stared at all the girls in confusion, "what are you doing here?"

"Ah~ Sorry we forgot to tell you. We came over because we kidnapped your children so Sana and Dahyun could be with them after their incessant whining about missing their girlfriends." Nayeon stated while snuggling closer to Jeongyeon.

"Mmm` Okay..." Sowon nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later the girls heard clinking and Sowon popped out from the kitchen with her eyes burning, "WAIT! YOU GUYS DID WHAT TO MY CHILDREN???" 

All the girls pointed to 2Yeon and they nervously smiled, not ready to die by Sowon''s wrath.

Unedited

A/N

I present to you TWICE's girlfriends, GFRIEND. Please comment what you think and I hope you liked it!