[END]

A bottle of water
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HA HA HA!"

 

A loud laughter could be heard all over the dressing room when Yena had successfully pinned down Eunbi's hands on the table after a round of arm wrestling. The duck-like girl was waving around her arms in victory, mocking the older girl's defeat in front of her. 

 

"I told you! I'm stronger than you!" Yena continues to mock IZONE's leader while the other members laugh at the younger girl's antics.

 

The girls were inside their waiting room for the Seoul Music Awards and being the playful girls they are, they had found fun in waiting by playing arm wrestling. 

 

Eunbi had been in a winning streak against most of the girls except for Sakura who was peacefully sleeping on the couch, ignorant of the commotion inside their waiting room and Yena who just won. Eunbi couldn't believe she actually lost to Yena. She was so sure she could have won against her too.

 

Amidst the chaos inside the room, a knock was heard on the door making Yena stop with her mockful dance and all heads turn to the sound of the door opening.

 

A familiar peeking head had made Yena drop her flailing arms to her side and stand still

 

"Seulgi-sunbaenim?" Yena stiffened at the sudden appearance of the main dancer of Red Velvet along with the other izone members but instantly relaxed when Seulgi gave them her signature eye smile.

 

As polite as she was, Eunbi was the first one to stand up from her seat and greeted Seulgi while her members followed on to which Seulgi returned as well.

 

"Was I interrupting something?" Seulgi asks, her head still peeking from the door

 

"I was so glad you did. How can we help you?" Eunbi was quite glad that their senior broke up the mocking victory dance of Yena which was almost -almost at the peak of annoying her. She disliked losing to Yena for some reason. Probably not when she loses but when Yena rubs the victory on her face.

 

"Great!" Without further notice, Seulgi pushed the door to open wider and it revealed the rest of the members of Red Velvet, smiling sweetly at them

 

The izone members who were watching the door as soon as Seulgi's head peeked in had obviously tensed at the sudden visit from their Senior group who they adored. Izone suddenly rambled greetings and bows frantically at the sight which was received warmly by the Red Velvet members but amongst the frantic display of greeting, one izone member was still lulled to sleep despite the appearance of her favorite girl group.

 

"So. We came here to congratulate you." Wendy says when they had calmed down and seated altogether.

 

"We've heard about what happened and is glad that you guys are still doing well despite what happened. We know we've only met some of the members before but we'd like to let you know that we're glad you made it through" Wendy spoke up with agreeing nods from her other members and a number of flattered nods coming from the Izone members. 

 

Wendy continues to speak to the members meanwhile, Yeri nudges Irene when she noticed someone sleeping on the couch with her eyes slightly opened and Irene did see the girl but only gave Yeri a small smile.

 

The Red Velvet members knew about Sakura's fandom towards them especially during the show Wendy was with her. They also knew how Sakura was a huge fan of Irene so when they decided to visit Izone's waiting room, the rest of the members were quite nervous to meet a huge fan of theirs. Just like every time they meet a fan, they always feel nervous despite the growing fame they were having.

 

They wouldn't even deny that when the door opened, the first person that their eyes searched for was Sakura and to their relief, the said person was sleeping peacefully on the couch so they relaxed a bit when talking to their juniors.

 

"She must be really tired, huh?" Wendy suddenly said when she noticed Sakura still sleeping on the couch. 

 

The other izone members must have forgotten about Sakura being a huge fan of Red Velvet when the latter group came in because they had forgotten to wake her up, oh Sakura would not want to miss this for the world. And they had to save Sakura for sleeping embarrasingly in front of her idols, albeit her embarassing sleeping habits so as to say.

 

"Y-yes. She just came from Japan this morning, so she's quite tired" Minjoo spoke looking at her unnie worriedly, torn b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter