chapter one.

beg. junhao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

minghao / junhui


 

___



 

"you coming, minghao?"

 you got me feelin' like a psycho, psycho—" the raven perked his head up at the sound of his name. "hm? yeah, i'm coming now!"

he finished doing his belt up and ran a hand through his hair. he checked himself in the mirror. midnight black hair, silver-rimmed spectacles, an oversized black vintage t-shirt over top a striped longsleeve, light wash denim jeans and white converse. he grinned at himself before heading downstairs to meet a grinning boy with a pink blouse exposing his collarbone.

"you look good, tryna' impress?" he raised an eyebrow at the older. "psh, what? no!" minghao wavered a hand at his friend. "whatever you say, hao." jeonghan chuckled as they walked over to the car.



 

___



 

"minghao! jeonghan!"

a blond came racing towards the duo, wrapping them in a tight hug. "y-you might be cutting off my air supply right now s-soonyoung—" he gasped, releasing his grip on both of them. a matching blond came up behind him, softly kissing his head. soonyoung's cheeks turned rosy. he turned around and pecked his lips. "don't scare me like that, hoonie~ " he siftled a giggle.

"yeah yeah, love birds. we get it." they shot a look at jeonghan. "says the one crushing on seungcheol!!" he ushered soonyoung, quickly placing a hand over his mouth. "can it, dip." he sneered at the older, before waving a hand at the three.
"let's go already, i haven't had my daily iced vanilla latte yet, and i'm gonna smack a if i don't get it soon enough." the four boys walked into the mall, jeonghan dragging them straight to the nearest s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter