1/1

Lollipop

You walk in the hallway gripping the strip of your backpack avoiding the students around you, you always felt the loneliness in the school but in your house you pretend everything is fine giving your parents a wide smile when arriving home from school telling them you have fun in your school you have amazing friends but little did they know you have nothing but just yourself. 

 

Suddenly someone just grab you and pinned you to the wall its them again chaewon's group.

 

They've been bullying you since freshmen year and the way they do to you, you already get used to it. 

 

She opened her hands signaling you to give it to her again you looked at her eyes you felt something that you shouldn't feel for her but I guess you were to late.

 

You fell inlove with chaewon the girl who was bullying you through these years. 

 

She push you again and that is really hurt you quickly gave her what she needs, money.

 

"What is this? Only 10, 000 won? Is this 50,000 won for you?" She harshly said

 

"10,000 won is my salary a week" you stuttered

 

She scoffs 

 

"Yah! Minjoo! Then find a way!" The other girl said to you 

 

"Let's Go you need to face the penalty" Chaewon suddenly grab your collar

 

 

They dragged you to the school's dumpster they found a box and they let you stay there for 4 hours that is your penalty when you don't follow them.  You already get used it but you always telling them that you are sorry. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" you said 

 

But inside the box you heared them laughing at you.

 

Hours passed you are still in the box and you don't know what time is it. Suddenly someone just open the box and you slowly open your eyes you can't see it clearly tho because it was dark inside.

 

"I told you to stay there for 4 hours not 6 hours" 

 

It was chaewon but where's her group? It's only her. 

 

You suddenly realized who that person is you quickly said 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I won't do it again" you kneeled down but you felt pair of hands in your shoulders letting you to stand up.

 

"Stop" 

 

Chaewon sat at the side but you are just standing there lowering your head 

 

You sneakily glance at her but her eyes were on you because of that you quickly avoid her gaze on you 

 

You heared her laugh, oh god that laugh again it's almost your favorite sound in your ears you just can't believe you just fell in love with a bully like chaewon.

 

"Sit beside me" 

 

And you followed her

 

You suddenly flinch when she hold your hand you look at her with a shocking face 

 

"Here" 

 

She gave you a lollipop 

 

"Eat that" 

 

Your just looking at the lollipop that chaewon gave to you 

 

You heard her growl and she quickly unwrapped the lollipop and put it in your mouth 

 

"There happy? Your just looking at it waiting for me to unwrap it for you? I also bought that with your money"

 

You played the lollipop inside your mouth with your tongue because of the atmosphere around you and chaewon 

 

"T-Thanks" 

 

You looked at her again she's facing the sky you were just viewing her side profile you slowly looked at her lips 

 

You gulp

 

"Are you done checking me out?" 

 

"I'm S-Sorry" 

 

You quickly look at the ground 

 

She suddenly stand up 

 

"Well see you next week minjoo don't forget what I'm asking for you" 

 

By that your alone again to be honest you like being with chaewon just the two of you, you like her presence and you don't know why. Or maybe because you liked her that's why.

 

It's Monday again you want these school year to end already besides chaewon's group who bullied you there's another two people been bullying you these days they dragged you to the comfort room the other students has your bag your things are now in the floor scattered everywhere and the other was pushing you, you really don't know why they keep doing these to you. 

 

"What do you think your doing?!" 

 

Someone suddenly barged in and you were not expecting to see her

 

"Oh hey chaewon I'm just having fun here wanna join?"

 

"Seriously? You think I'm gonna join you? Well in my case my answer is no and minjoo is mine find another victim of yours"

 

"Ahhh jeez were not done yet minjoo" she whispered to you

 

"I can hear you idiot! Go!"

 

 

The two students were gone already chaewon is just looking at you even your lowering your head you know chaewon is looking at you, you can feel it. 

 

"Don't lower your head and look at me" 

 

Chaewon came closer to you, you moved your head and meet her eyes 

 

Her eyes are like the ocean it's making you drowning you just wanted to look at it forever but you can't now but next time? But is there even a next time? 

 

"Well are you even gonna pick up your stuff or I'm gonna pick up those and throw it to the trash bin?" 

 

You quickly picked up your stuff and you put it inside your bag but suddenly chaewon help you picked your notebooks, she handed it to you.

 

You look at it and grab it 

 

"Thank you" 

 

"I just wanted to know I'm the only one can bully you remember that" 

 

Before she left, she patted your head and you touch your head you can't believe chaewon just patted your head and it makes you smile like an idiot. 

 

Chaewon can be soft sometimes 

 

And you are the only person knows that. 

 

 

//////////////////////////////////

 

 

 

These past months chaewon's group has been bullying you non stop but after that chaewon always meets you and she's been giving you lollipop but the wrapper you have a jar contains of lollipop wrappers in your room you keep it because that is the only thing chaewon give you that makes you happy. 

 

You are heading to your locker but you accidentally bump someone and it was one of chaewon's group you really wanted to avoid them except chaewon........

 

"Yah minjoo! Are you blind or something?" She harshly pushed you through the lockers 

 

You stumbled back and it hits your head 

 

"Enough with that let's continue next time I'm not in mood right now" 

 

Chaewon suddenly spoke and they stop. 

 

You assumed that chaewon said that to save you, you smiled again. 

 

You are arranging your things in your locker when you saw chaewon heading towards you, you expect that she will go with you and you were right about it. 

 

You were pretending that your arranging you things in your locker when she pretends to cough 

 

You look at her 

 

"Umm do you want to.. um perhaps you want to go home t-together?" She was holding her neck when she stuttered 

 

You found it cute, In conclusion she's cute. 

 

Chaewon showed up after what happened earlier and she's asking you to go home together? Well today is your lucky day.

 

"Umm minjoo?"

 

You flinch and you quickly said yes 

 

Chaewon smiled 

 

//////////////////////////////////

 

 

Chaewon is beside you and you are stealing glances on her the atmosphere between the two of you is really quiet when she suddenly spoke to break the atmosphere 

 

"Is your head okay? Subin really pushed you hard didn't she?" 

 

"It's okay now thank you for asking" 

 

And by that it's quite again 

 

For how many minutes of walking you are already in your home 

 

"This is my stop umm thank you for your company" you shyly smiled 

 

You were about to go inside when chaewon suddenly hold your wrist

 

"Wait..."

 

You look at your hand before looking at chaewon, chaewon is holding your freaking wrist and just like that you feel your cheeks is burning

 

"I'm really sorry for what I've done to you... I-I just want to um want to say that for you I'm sorry for bullying you" 

 

You were confused for a moment she's saying sorry? 

 

"I-It's okay chaewon"

 

"It's okay?? It's not okay min I've been a bad person for you these years and your saying it's okay?"

 

Min? She called you min? 

 

She sigh

 

"I guess I liked you too much that I wanted to change myself just for you"

 

Chaewon likes me? 

 

"I-I liked you minjoo I guess you won't feel the same because I'm a bully well umm see you at school I guess?" 

 

You were shock at what chaewon just said right now she likes you

 

She was about to go but you grab her wrist and gave her a hug 

 

"Min?"

 

"I liked you too.... I liked you since last year"

 

She hugs you back and you hug her tightly 

 

You finally hugged her, you finally hugged chaewon. 

 

"It's that your mom?" 

 

You broke the hug

 

"Yes"

 

"I think she's looking for you well umm goodbye?"

 

"Goodbye, see you at school chae" 

 

You quickly kissed her at the cheeks and you ran inside at your house that was really brave for you to do you just kissed chaewon at the cheeks 

You peeked at your window to see her she's just standing their holding her cheeks and you can see her face is red as tomatoes.

 

You chuckled

 

"She's really cute" you mumbled 

 

 

//////////////////////////////////

 

How many months has passed chaewon's group has stop bullying you and you don't know why maybe chaewon told them to stop? 

 

You still can't believe chaewon likes you until that day she suddenly confess to you, you were wondering if your just dreaming or not you pinch yourself that day and you were not waking up I guess it is true that chaewon likes you and you can't stop smiling about that. 

 

You and chaewon been going to dates like watching movies, eating at the restaurant or fast food and others that what couples do. 

 

Except for something, kiss. 

 

You wanted to know what if feels when your kissing the person you love. 

 

And you don't know today is the day when you will feel it.

 

You were eating the lollipop that chaewon gave you earlier both of you are watching movies as always that is what you do everyday at Saturday's. 

 

Chaewon is cuddling with you she's really a clingy person and you loved that 

 

"Min did I say I love you already?" 

 

"Umm I Don't know" 

 

She suddenly grab the lollipop at your mouth and you feel a soft pair of lips on yours

 

Being unable to open your eyes for a few moments pressing the both of your foreheads your hand sliding to chaewon's hair slowly your entire body was freezing for a second when chaewon kisses you 

 

She broke the kiss 

 

"You taste like a lollipop"

 

Both of you laugh 

 

"I love you" 

 

She put the lollipop on  

 

"I love you too but that's my lollipop" 

 

“Well what’s yours is mine” She chuckled 

 

Both of you were cuddling while the movie is playing and no one even is watching it.