Earring

Piercing

Eunha never experienced love, not until she learned the feeling the hard way, unrequited love.

Eunha first fell in love with her leader, Kim Sojung. Her heart always beated rapidly around her leader and she had butterflies in her stomach when they looked at each other in the eyes. She frowned when she did fanservice with other members. 

She didn't realize what her feelings were until she watched the reality show, We Got Married. She wanted to do what the couples on TV did with Sojung and she understood that what she felt for the tall girl was love. 

Eunha loves Sojung.

Eunha at first denied the feelings but every time she looked at the girl she couldn't help feel her heart beat for her. Eunha knew she couldn't come out about the thought that consumed her mind for days on end; She liked girls, not just any girls but her member Sojung.

Eunha decided at this time she needed a distraction from these feelings and she decided on getting a piercing. Eunha was happy at first. She felt a weight lift off her chest as she soon felt pain somewhere else besides her heart, her ears.

At first she couldn't think and she loved that. She would just lie down and not thing with the pain in her ears not only numbing her but also sounding the world out. It was a blissful escape from reality but when the high of pain came down, the feelings in her heart hit her like a truck. 

The single pair of earrings soon turned to multiple over the years but Eunha can't stop, because she still loves Sowon. Even after all this time.

~~~

Eunha sits in the chair patiently watching the lady get the small, shiny earring out and places it on a tray with other tools. Her ears were slowly filling up with the small earrings as she got more and more.

The lady standing by her asked if she was ready and she nodded giving her a smile. the smile hurts her heart because she's doing all this to try and fall out of love but it never happens. She just falls in love with her even more and her heart hurts more after the pain.

Eunha felt some fingers on her ear and a small pinch. The pinch lasted only seconds before it turned into a slight sting on her upper ear.

The lady cleaned up and Eunha thanked the her and headed out to the waiting room where SinB was.

"Thanks for coming along Eunbi," Eunha smiled.

SinB looked up from her phone, "A helix? Another one? Eunbi-unnie, don't you think you have too many yet?" SinB asked.

Eunha shook her head and SinB sighed. SinB knew something was up with Eunha but she couldn't pry too much or she would be pushed away.

"Whatever," SinB stood up and they headed out back to the dorms.

The roads were almost empty and the sky was clear of clouds letting the sun shine down on them. There was a slight breeze that Eunha enjoyed as she walked next her SinB.

"It's nice out." She said in the silence of the walking.

SinB agreed and let the silence take over their walk once again.

Eunha was starting to get lightheaded by the time they reached the dorms. She grabbed a bottle of water and then headed towards her room, quietly shutting her door.

She took a sip of the water and lied down on her bed letting out a sigh.

"When will the feeling leave?" Eunha mumbed before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

"Eunha?" Eunha was awoken by a shake.

Eunha slightly groaned and rolled on her other side.

Pain shot up her head and she whined forgetting about her new piercing.

Sojung looked at her worriedly, "Are you okay Eunha?" 

Eunha siletly let out a tear from the pain and brsuhed it away quickly, "I'm peachy Sojung-unnie."

Sojung looked at her a bit doubtful but pushed the thought away.  "Do you want to eat dinner with us?"

"No, I'm going to rest some more unnie." Eunha turned back around to Sojung and closed her eyes.

"Eunbi." Sojung sighed. "Why don't you hang out with us anymore?"

"I'm just tired Sojung-unnie."

"You're always tired but yet you sleep all the time." Sojung frowned at her same excuse. "We're worried for you Eunha. We care for you a lot."

"I know and I'm sorry for worrying you but I'll be okay." Eunha tried to reassure herself and Sojung.

Sojung rolled her eyes, "stop lying and tell me what's going on. Why don't you ever talk to me anymore?"

Because I'm trying to get rid of this feeling. "Because I don't want to burden you."

"You're not burdening me Eunbi. You never burden me."

Yes I do. 

Eunha patted Sojung's hand and her heart jumped at the skinship. Sojung held onto Eunha's hand and pulled her in for a hug.

Eunha's heart exploded. "Unnie?" Eunha whimpered.

"Join us for tonight, please?" Sojung whispered.

Eunha could only sigh as her mind said no but her heart said yes.

"Fine..."

Sojung pulled back and smiled at Eunha.

"Hey, you got another piercing." Sojung noticed.

"Yeah..." Eunha mumbled under Sojung's gazed.

"What did we tell you about getting another one?" Sojung reprimanded. "You're going to get another infection."

"I'll make sure to take care of it Sojung-unnie. Stop worrying." It warms my heart that you worry but it is starting to burn my body.

Sojung huffed, "Fine... Also I invited Jisoo and her members."

Of course...

"I-I thought it was only going to be us six...." Eunha stuttered.

"The more the merrier, plus I haven't seen my girl in forever." Sojung sighed dreamily with a smile that broke Eunha's heart.

Yes... Her girl... Sowon's girlfriend, Jisoo. 

No one had a problem with uality but If Eunha were ever to come out she would get relentless questioning about who she liked and Eunha could never tell a soul so that is why she hid her love like she does.

"Okay..." Eunha nodded. "Leave please so I can get ready unnie." 

"Okay but we're leaving soon so don't take too long." Sojung smiled and left the girl, shutting the door after leaving her room.

Eunha broke down unable to hold her pain in any longer.

The earring was hurting and this time it didn't stop her heart from hurting too.

Unedited~

A/N

A short angst because I really only know how to write angst. Comment your thoughts :)