Serendipity

It's been a while
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think it's a good idea to post this, Choi SooYoung?"

Jessica raised her brow while looking at the tall girl inquisitively, who in return just shrugged her shoulders in response. 

"Well, what's wrong with it? You're not in the photo. They won't know." Sooyoung replied, leaning towards the veranda with a soft sigh. It has been so long since she's allowed to post a picture of them both without getting into trouble with either the management or the fans. "They can just assume. It's not enough of an evidence."

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood beside Sooyoung, leaning her head on her shoulder while scrolling through the tall girl's cellphone. "If you say so. I don't want you to get into trouble again because of me. I've already caused enough---"

"Don't mention it." Sooyoung cuts, taking her phone from Jessica's hands and clicked post.

Soon enough, the photo from Sooyoung's IG surfaced the internet quickly. Screenshots were made, assumptions were done, theories were everywhere about them both being together wtih comparison photos of Jessica and Sooyoung's IG post. Not only that, a few hours later, they made it into the headlines of some articles and blogs which were shared a thousand times and now's been trending on Twitter. It's like, the silent world of the community revived with just a simple, yet loud theory. 

"Same veranda!!"

"Are they together?"

"OMG, OT9 getting together again! I miss them all!"

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!" 

Sooyoung, who's been peacefully eating her sandwhich beside Jessica on the couch, choked by surprise with their leader's roaring yell, followed by heavy footsteps towards the tall girl. "Taeyeon will you please tone it---"

"Tone it down my face! What's this!?" the small leader nudged the phone in front of Sooyoung's face irritably and demanded an answer quickly. "Are you out of your mind?! You two?!" 

Jessica huffed, "Calm down---"

"How can I----"

"Taeng, seriously, it's nothing to worry about." Sooyoung interrup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter