ONE

Make A Wish

A light sigh escape from Hana's lip, clenching on her bag tight as her eyes wandering around the hall. She step inside her class toward her desk, hanging her bag on the side of her desk. Sometimes she push her spectacle right above her nose when it sliding down.

She look around the class and caught her eyes on a bunch of the "hottest girls"sitting on their place as they putting on their make-up. A slight chuckles then escape from her lip as she realize how hard they've been trying to look pretty everyday on school and of course there's also a guys would surrounding them, like usual.

Shinhwa High School. The most famous international school at Korea by having the most intelligent students, a lots of sport students that have been represent the school, most of them are from the wealthy family and well known. The school that provide everything for their students and of course it's been every teenagers dream to enter this high school.

Kim Hana, the most intelligent student on the school. The one that other students can't beat her grade. She always been the number one on the school by her grade except... she's not from the wealthy family like the others. Being smart is her only advantage and fund from her dad's friend the reason she can enter the school.

Being in a simple family is not her fault. She always being tease by her surrounding when they knew how she got in and the most important thing is, who is the person that helped her. It's not that she desperate, it just a luck. To them, she just a poor child.

"Jungkook is here!" 

A loud of screams echoed all around the class. Hana glance at the corridor. The girls began to fill the hall like usual. "Don't they feel tired does that everyday?" She mumbles lowly.

Jeon Jungkook. The most handsome, intelligent, charismatic guy in the school. People call him golden as he can do almost everything, nothing is impossible for him. He had six members and well of course six of them are so good looking too. They are Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. People call them Bangtan.

"Jungkook-ah~ You're so handsome today." Kang Mina. A girl that claim she's the most prefect one for him.

Well not a surprise, the seven of them are the same class with Hana and the other fangirling. Jungkook took his place behind Hana along with the other members. That was a normal morning to start. Praising and praising, hoping that one of the girls would be with him. 

Minding her own business, Hana take her text book and start to make some revision since the exam is gonna starting soon. As expected from our bookworm and nerd student, Kim Hana. 

"Just today? Well am I not before this?" Jungkook replied.

"No! Of course you are! You are so good looking everyday! But today you look way more handsome and tomorrow gonna be same." She chuckles as she slide her hair back on her ear, trying to attract Jungkook's attention. A light smirk curve on Jungkook's lip upon her shameless words. 

Can't holding her voice, a light chuckles escape from Hana's lip as she caught Mina's word are funny to her but Mina could notice Hana's voice. She glare on her.

"Did you just laugh at me?" Feeling annoyed she step forward beside Hana's desk and poking hard her arm. She knew that Hana was laughing at her. 

Hana tilt her head aside, raising her head up looking at Mina.

"I'm not. You misheard me. But can't I laugh?" She answer bravely.

Kang Mina's eyes shaking in disbelief. She can't believe that the poor girl Kim Hana bravely answering her back. All the students in the school know that Kim Hana is not from the wealthy family and she always been a bullies target.

"What? Did you just answering me back?" She bite her lower lip. "What a ..." she mumbles lowly and walk away from Hana's place. Well, that what she thought.

She continued to focus on her book when her head feel icy cold. Quickly she stand up and found Mina was pouring a cup of juice on her head and make she all wet. A bunch of laugh began to echoed again around the class except the seven members who didn't laugh. For them it wasn't a funny thing at all but also it wasn't their business to interfere with.

Her eyes widen as she facing Mina, glaring at her but her voice stuck inside . No word can she say as she know if she say just one word she gonna get more than an orange juice.

Mina grab on Hana's tie tight inside her palm, pulling her closer to her. "You know that you're not allowed to speak in this school aren't you? You're just a poor kid that are lucky to be here because of Jungkook's father. You are not even allowed in here. So..." She release Hana's tie then poke her forehead several times as she continuing her word. " off."

Hana maintaining silent. She know there's no use for her to back herself up now cause she gonna lose in this beat. Nobody backing her up, she 's alone.

"That's enough what we saw today." 

Mina's eyes turn to the voice. Park Jimin, known as the angelic guy among the members. That what they've been calling him. He had angelic face but he doesn't like to interfere with people's thing as long as it doesn't bother his sight. 

"We're just about to begin our class though. Don't you should wait until later?" Coldly he continued his word, no expression on his face make Mina backing off a bit as her eyes wandering lower. Slowly she move away from there and sat on her place without even feel any guilty at all. Same goes to the others. Seems like there's nothing happened and that wasn't a new thing to Hana anymore.

She wipe her face that been dripping by the juice on her face. Wiping her spectacles that are wet.

"Let's go." Jimin grab on Hana's wrist and pull her out from the class. The class begin to surround by the voices as they saw Jimin action dragging Hana outside and not excluded, the Bangtan boys also feel proud seeing how gentle Jimin is.

"Woah! As we thought our Jimin is full of soul." Namjoon nodding his head as he clapping his hands feeling proud of his boy followed by the other members except from Jungkook. There's no expression show on his face. His gaze locked on the door even thought they're dno one there. A light smirk curve on his lip.