Something

2kim one shot

5 years later .

Chaewon pov

Here I am at the place where I have great memories with them , with her . The one who make my day more beautiful , the one who gave me the reason to go to school every day , the one who went thru everything with me , the one who encourage me to become a better person , her . 

I'm going to meet them , meet her . I had spend my 5 years at states , I met a lot of people , a lot of things , a lot of problems but I still can't forget . Why should I though ? Why should I forget her . It was our decision to remember and forget someone so why should I forget her . I have the right to not do it . The person who I love the most . My first love . My first kiss . My everything . I would never forget you . I won't . I promise .

But why though ? Why do you want this ? I can't understand . Why . Who force you to do this . I still don't know . I want to do . I desperately want to know . Just why . Why do you want to . Why do you break up with me ?

I still remember the day you broke up with me . The day I cried loudly . I haven't do that for a long time . I don't want to do it anymore . The day I beg you to take back that word . The day my heart scatters into pieces . The day I want to forget . The day you left me . 

Why ? Just why ? 

Today , I'm going to meet them , meet you . I'm going to ask you why . I'm going to ask you the reason . I can't leave it like nothing happened to me . I can't pretend it like nothing happened . I can't . I'm desperate . I'm desperate to know the reason .

I'm going to meet you . I will meet you . I must meet you .

Today , I'm going to have a reunion with them . But they don't know . I only talk to eunbi unnie , cause she is the mother of group . 

I could see them , all of them inside the restaurant that I'm going to eat at . I see them , I see her . I went inside the restaurant to be greet by the waitress . I show them my invitation card . They assist me to their table .

" Yah chaewon ! " " Omg is that really you ? " " When did come back? " " I miss you so much ! " They happily greet me with their warm . The warm that I feel like family warm , the warm that I miss a lot , the warm that make me smile . " Hello everyone , I'm back " I smile happily at them . 

I sat at the empty space , I sat beside her . She was quiet when I came in until I sat beside her . " Hi minjoo , how have you been? " I ask her " H-hi c-chaewon , yeah I fine " " you still stuttered huh with me? " " Y-yeah " 

The others started to ask me a lot of questions which I don't hesitate to reply . Well , I went states for five years so it should be like this . After a while we start to eat , I could see that she glanced at me sometimes which I'm glad . I just stared at her back and she blushed at the action . I smile at the reaction . Still beautiful , still clumsy , still the girl that I fell for . So cute . I can't handle it anymore . 

As she went to the toilet , her phone which left at the table suddenly make a noise which means there is someone who call her . I glanced at it and it say { chae's auntie } . I curiously think . Why would she call her ? Call minjoo ? She has been only met her once , when they were happily together . 

As my curiosity eat me , I took the phone and answer it . "YAH KIM MINJOO , I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM CHAEWON RIGHT ? WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO ME ? ONE OF MY SPY SAW YOU TOGETHER WITH CHAEWON AT A RESTAURANT , WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ? " at this time , my blood feel like there are going to splash out of my body , so this is it . The reason . The reason of the break up . Our break up . I silently hear the person to finish their talk , so that I can do something to her or maybe kill her . The one who cause it . The one who break is apart . 

"YAH KIM MINJOO ! ARE YOU LISTENING ? YOU KNOW WHAT ? I AM DONE WITH YOU , VERY DONE ! THE DAY I MET YOU AND ASK YOU TO BROKE UP WITH CHAEWON . I ALREADY FEEL DISGUSTED WITH YOU . WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU FEEL LIKE YOU OWN CHAEWON . YOU KNOW THAT I WILL HURT HER IF YOU DONT BREAK UP WITH HER . WELL YOU CAME AND MET ME TO ASK THE REASON WHY , DOESN'T IT OBVIOUS THOUGH ? I WANT MY SON TO OWN CHAEWON I WANT MY SON WITH HER NOT YOU , I DONT KNOW WHAT NICE ABOUT YOU , I REALLY FEEL DISGUSTED , I WANT YOU TO LEAVE CHAEWON ENTIRELY , LEAVE HER SIGHT , IF NOT I WILL END YOU ! " after that she end the call. 

luckily though I'm not the only one who heard it , the whole group heard it . I'm glad though so that they know the reason . Well I'm going to tell my dad about this things , my dad is one of the richest man in the world . He owns KIM CORPORATION. The biggest in South Korea . My aunt , that fifthy human is one of their hate , who always want money from them . Well I might as well use the power to destroy them . The one who cause it . 

After the call , I put down the phone and minjoo came back from the toilet . All of us pretend like nothing happened and proceed to do our own stuff . After the dinner " hey minjoo , let me send you home" " ah it's okay I will go with yena unnie and Yuri " " just go with chaewon , we want to go to the convenience store first to buy some home stuff " " so , minjoo? " " u-uh okayy then " 

We went to my car and I went to the passenger side and open the door for her "T-thank you" with a blushed in her face . 'so cute' I think . I went to the driver side and put on seatbelt . "Minjoo put on your seatbelt " I say to her . But she was having a hard time so I went to help her . As I was nearing her face , I could feel that her face was red because why not right . After that , we start the engine and went to send minjoo home . 

As we arrive , minjoo went off the car and I went off as well . " Minjoo " " yes? " " How have you been?" " I'm fine " " really? " " Yeah , I'm good " " why do you ask me though " " ouh nothing " " okay then bye unnie " she call me unnie and I can feel that my face is red as tomato . "uh unnie?" " Y-yeah bye minjoo , goodnight " "goodnight unnie " as she was walking to her house , I quickly call her "minjoo-ah !" She turned around and was being hugged by me "I miss you minjoo-ah " she hug me back and say " I miss you too unnie " . 

After that I went to my car and went back home. 

At home , I quickly call my dad and explain all the things that happened , and as expected he was mad as hell , minjoo was a good girl , my parents was very supportive with us , so they were a bit sad to our break up. He say that they will take the action immediately . He even say that he will put them into jail if possible but my mom hit my dad and say "don't do anything nonsense" well that's my mom , she was very kind . Like her , like minjoo . That's why I love her.

As I was at states , I miss her everyday , i miss her warm , her kindness , her humble , her everything . But seeing her today , make me feel happy . By the way , the aunt's son name hyunjin . Its not that I hate him you know (before) but I'm a gay , I love minjoo with my whole heart I can't love anyone else . Buat after this happen well you can say that I hate him like a trash. 

The second day came , I woke up and does my morning stuff , I went downstairs to make myself a breakfast , even though I am a daughter of the KIM CORPORATION but I never have a maid , I does my household myself . As for cooking , I can cook but not really skillful . So everytime , minjoo will came to my house and cook for me , before that my mom will bought some food for me but after I say that minjoo will always cook for me , she feel happy and relieved . 

Minjoo's cooking is extremely delicious , the most delicious after my mom , so I was very happy . At states , mostly I will take a take out at a restaurant that sell food cheap so I can saved some money .

After that , my dad call me and say " chaewon-ah I have already talk to your aunt , I mad at her and threatened her to not make trouble for the both of you if they still did , I will take my share that I have on them , so don't worry anymore , I will protect both of you , I also ask her to talk to minjoo and take back her word and she already did , she feel very scared though that I almost laught at it " 
" Thanks dad , I really appreciate it " "so chaewon-ah go . Go to your minjoo , go and take back what yours , go , I believe in you " " alright dad , I will , thank you , really " "okay okay stop the mushy mushy and go to you minjoo hahahahaha" " hahahahaha okay dad , bye " "bye , I know you can do it " .

After that I happily went to call minjoo " hello minjoo" "y-yeah unnie" " let's have a date , I will be in front of your house in 30 minutes , see you later!" I end the call before she could say anything , im sure that she is confused right now , but who cares , I'm going to make her mine soon . 

As I was Infront of her house , I horn my car and she quickly ran out of her house . I open the car door for her and she mouthed a thank you for me . It was very cute .  I ran to the driver side and put on the seatbelt and ask minjoo to do the same .  

"Where are we going , unnie?" "We are going to amusement park" I smiled at her . She was wearing a beautiful hoodie which I know because I gave her , it look very cute at her . She was very cute , I really can't take my eyes off her . As we were at the car , "minjoo-ah " "yes unnie?" "You know that I know everything right ? About my aunt and you " "a-ah right , h-how do you know unnie ? I didn't say anything right ?" And then I explained everything that happened at the restaurant . 

"Why don't you tell me minjoo? I will protect you , protect us ." " I don't know unnie , I feel very scared at that time , I don't want you to get hurt " " but I already hurt though , at here " I point at my heart " I'm sorry unnie" "it's okay , everything is fine right now , no one is going to hurt us anymore" after that I slowly take her hand which she accepted quickly . I smiled at it .

As we arrive at the destination , we went out and buy the tickets , we went to the rollercoaster first , "minjoo are you okay?" "Y-yeah I'm o-okay " , when it was our turn , I could feel her nervousness already , her face was really hot , and then I take her hand with me " you can hug me also if you are scared" I say which she immediately do it when the rollercoaster suddenly went down , she scream loudly until I think that my ears is going to explode . But I don't mind though , she is my girl after all (please call me whipped) .

After that we sat on a bench and I buy her some drinks because she look like she is going to throw up , it's really cute (I'm really whipped) . "Here, drink up slowly" " thank you unnie " "are you better now?" "Yes unnie" "should we eat lunch?" She nodded happily . 

We proceed to the restaurant inside the park , we sat down and order our lunch . As the food is arrived , we eat . After that I saw some stained near , I put my hand on that and wipe off the dirt , she blushed at my action and say "t-thank you unnie" I really going to die because of the way she say unnie . 

After that we went to some more places and rest at a bench , it was nearly night . "Minjoo ah" "yes unnie" "you're beautiful and so cute , do you know that?" She hide her face and say "t-thank you unnie" I smiled at that "minjoo ah faced me" and then she faced me with a red face , "minjoo-ah , do you know how much I cried when you want to broke up with me ? I was really hurt , I don't know what I did wrong , you don't talk to me anymore , i was really sad , I really want to know the reason , but at yesterday night , I was glad my aunt call you , so that I know the reason of all of this . I don't hate you you know , I'm willing to wait for you , call me whipped or anything but I really like you , no , scratch that , I love you , I really really love you that I don't know what to do without you , after this five years I still love you , I doesn't change and I don't think it will . I love you kim minjoo . Do you want to be my girlfriend ?"  Minjoo cried heartedly when she heard what I say .

"Yes unnie , yes  , I want to be your girlfriend and I won't leave again , I promise " she cried , I engulfed her with a hug . A hug as the prove that we missed each other . A hug that bring them together . A hug that they miss to do . A hug . " You don't know how much I missed you unnie , I cry everyday because I break up with you , I was really stupid at that time , I could just fight for us but I don't , I'm sorry unnie " "shuuu , it's okay minjoo , you're here now , you're here , and everything is alright , no one gonna separate us anymore , I won't let them . I won't let us ." 

After that the fireworks has started . The background sounds that fill with people scream because of joy make them separate . 
They faced each other , I leaned in first and capture the soft lips that I want to do since yesterday , she accepted it afterwards . We kissed sincerely , passionately , it shows that we love each other . We missed each other . I put my hand on her waist and she put hers on my shoulder , we kiss , kiss until we need the air . We separated and look at each other like she is my everything . Our forehead meet each other . " Your are still a good kisser unnie " " Im always a good kisser minjoo-ah" 
 I pecked her lips one more time and look her in the eyes . 


"I love you , minjoo."
"I love you too , chaewon unnie" 

"I don't think I can let you off"
"Then don't " 

"Let's get dinner at our favourite place , and a sleep over , at my house " 
"Okay unnie , i want cuddles!! "
"Okay babe " 
" I kiss her one more time and we walk away to the restaurant " 

Our hand never get off each other . I don't think I can.