UPDATE 08/19/2020

Mini Writing Contests!

Hello everyone!!! I hope you're having a beautiful day and all is going well for you. Here's a quick little update on all things contest and all things -Tigress- ... or at least, those that effect my AFF life. 

So first things first, the second Mini Contest has been judged and the prizes sent. I am so sorry it took me so long! Geez. There were only two entries completed and so I only sent two prizes, and as such I want to encourage everyone to join the mini contests - there is a high chance you'll get a prize! The third mini contest deadline is September 10th, but it may take me a few weeks to judge it, just so you know. See -Tig- issues below.

I will be continuing the mini contests throughout the running of my two contests - Girl Power ends on May 1st, 2021, so I will continue Mini Contests up through then at least. If they're doing well then I may continue them even after the Main Contests end, and that's why I have another thread dedicated just to the Mini Contests - click HERE to be directed there. That is where mini contest updates will be when Roll The Dice contest closes in December. You WILL have to give me time to judge, however, and be patient with me - see -Tig- issues below.

The deadline for Roll The Dice is coming up - as of today, we have 3 months and 12 days before the contest ends. Be thinking about that deadline and finish your stories on time - you guys know there are awesome prizes up for grabs. So dig in and push for the finish line, you're so close and you can do it!!!

And now the promised -Tig- issues: I am starting back to school on Monday for my last two semesters before graduation, and as such am taking a LOT of classes and credits, including Honors. So bear with me as I make this final push. I am very invested in AFF Community and as such I will NOT EVER be abandoning my contests or stories, but things might take me longer as I have to ensure my good grades first. So just be patient, know I care and am continuing, and if you're afraid that I may not have seen something, please PM me and ask. I am so very open to inquiries, especially since my mind is spread very thin right now and as such, I will be forgetting things. So if you think I may have done so, please do PM me and tell me. Or comment on the thread, either one works.

I also want to reach out once again to anyone who is feeling pressured or alone or whatever. Even if we don't know one another, even if you're a passerby of this contest and happen to see this, I want you to know: if you ever ever ever need someone to talk to about anything, send me a PM. I am here for you. Mental health and self love is the number one most important thing you can ever, ever do and as such, I am your ally in whatever you need to talk about. You can send me a message and ask for a response, or you can even send a message and ask for no response - I know that sometimes all you need is to be able to show someone else your inner thoughts without them chiming in. You can also add me on Line to send messages, my ID is setres86 and display name is -Tigress- . SO either way. I AM HERE.

Everyone have a beautiful, wonderful day!!!

-Tig