Hug

Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In Sung was in the airport when he saw the article about Ji Hyo's movie being moved to another date again. And he know she will be sad about this news . But it's inevitable considering the situation regarding the virus. It's probably a blessing in the disguise that the photoshoot ended ahead of schedule so that he can be with her. He decided not to tell her that he's coming home and just surprise her instead. He texted Kwang Soo and asked how she is doing while filming Running Man. He was about to turn off his phone when the reply from Kwang Soo came.

" She is okey, Hyung but looks tired. She said she will be going filming for her drama after here.  You guys fine? "
" Yup. No worries, just checking since she hasn't answered my call. Please take care of her for me, okey? "

 

He doesn't to tell him about the news, worried he might slipped and will tell Ji Hyo about it and will just lose her focus while filming. He feels sad for her knowing that she's been too excited about this movie. She gave her best and really worked hard while shooting the said movie. At some point defying the orders of her Doctor to take a rest while filming because her tight schedule back then caused her to get sick.

" Oppa, there are people depending their earnings on this filming and if I don't work what happens to them and their family? "

He knows her too well. She can be very stubborn especially when it comes to work. And so he didn't fight with her anymore but instead constantly checked on her thru her  staff  and calling her every now and then. In Sung knows how dedicated his girlfriend with her work and how much she loves her craft even during the early days when they worked together in a film. And with this bad news he is sure Ji Hyo will not like it.  Few days before they already arranged a dinner for family and friends after a special screening of the movie. And In Sung cleared his schedule so he can accompany her in her promotions for moral support since she's been telling him how nervous she is with the outcome of the movie.

" Babe, I saw the trailer of your movie and I have to say it is really good. Am sure it will be a success"
" Thank you for the support, Babe but i can't help but be nervous about it. There are some other good movies showing at the same time as ours. "
" Believe me, it's going to be a successful one. And you are really good in it, i wouldn't be surprise if you will not be nominated by your performance "
" Oh my goodness Jo In Sung, let's not go to that yet. I just want a good turnout when this movie is shown and that will make me very happy "
" You have my support, 100 % so don't worry, okey? "
" Thank you and I love you so much, Babe"
" I love you more "


It was early evening when he arrived in Seoul, three messages came in from his girlfriend when he opened his phone.

" I miss you so much, Oppa. I wish you are here "
" I want a hug from you badly.  I miss you "
" When are you coming home? I miss you terribly. I want you home. I feel so sad. Call me when you can. I want a hug. I love you "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter