YOU GOT ME ADDICTED TO YOUR LIPS

YOU GOT ME ADDICTED TO YOUR LIPS

Hyukjae loved strawberries, nothing new. It wasn't just the fruit though, no. The love for them went beyond the juicy red little fruit. He loved them since he was a child, when he drank for the first time strawberry milk and from then on he never stopped loving it, till today at the age of 34. After tasting the delicious drink he developed a sort of obsession to buy everything with strawberries in it. First it was only food: ice cream, desserts, drinks,candies, chewing gums and other sweet things but then it sarted to become material and not edible things. Plushies, sheets, pillows, slippers, clothes with printed strawberries. Then from material things he went for personal use things. Shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, skin care products, perfume, toothpaste, lip balm, lip gloss, lip stick. Everything that had strawberry in it, he would have it. His room smelled of strawberry, his hair and body smelled of strawberry, his breath smelled of strawberry, his lips tasted like strawberry. He was a walking strawberry. The other members were somewhat worried to see the other obviously obsessed over the fruit but he didn't harm anyone so they just let him. The smell per se wasn't bad and they knew he always liked sweet and pretty things. On top of his obsession he liked to take care of his body a lot. Taking vitamins (strawberry vitamins),eating more healthfully, doing pilates and working out, going to the dermatologist, he checked his health once a month at the hospital. He was quite proud to be able to manage his body so well. His skin was precious to him and so was his body, if he wanted to perform longer and age slowly he had to keep up this kind of routine. He didn't know his love for strawberries could give him the time of his life. He was having a normal day, eating from his bowl full of red fresh strawberries watching tv in the living room. The others were out to do some shopping and he was alone, he believed. After finishing the fruits, he decided to take a shower since the smell of strawberries on his body was fainting. He spent his time, letting the scent be absorbed by his body. After getting out of the shower he started his skin care routine, applying every product diligently. Then he brushed his teeth and decided to scrab his lips, wear lip balm to moisturize them,wear his lip tint and put some clear glittery gloss on top of it. He looked at his reflection and went to his room, took off the towel and applied body lotion, hydrating cream and perfume. He picked a pair of thight black leggins and a white shirt with a big strawberry print at the centre. He wore his favourite red strawberry socks, with little strawberry's seeds print all over them. He put on his slippers and went back to the living room. It was already dinner time but the others would eat out so he decided to cook for himself. He headed to the kitchen picking up some ingredients to make himself a healty dinner when he heard some noises toward the bedrooms. He thought everyone left but apparently someone was still at home and he didn't hear them since it was really silent. He checked from the kitchen but no one came out. He went back to make his food when he heard some steps behind him. He looked back and saw that indeed it was one of the members. Donghae got out of his room to go to the living room but he saw Hyukjae cooking something obvlivious of his surrounding. He was humming some random melodies while dancing softly. Donghae chuckled seeing the other from head to toe look like a walking strawberry while looking so soft and cuddly. He got near the other to scare him but as he approached the other, Hyukjae turned around. Hyukjae looked surprised but he calmed quickly seeing it was just Donghae. He was about to tell the other to move so he could eat but the other was frozen on the spot looking at something intently. Hyukjae gave him a questioning look, asking if something was wrong. Donghae couldn't move at all, his eyes glued to one spot in the other's face. Hyukjae was wearing lip stick and on top of it clear glittery gloss and his lips looked like a shiny juicy strawberry. He watched as the other stared at him asking what was wrong but as he spoke his lips moved and he had to supress a groan. The other was so innocently seductive and he didn't even know the effect he had on the other. Donghae was inebriated by the other. He could smell Hyukjae's scent from a mile, smelling always so sweet and fruity. His clothes also smelled sweet. But what Donghae loved the most where the lips. So red, so shiny and plump, looking tasty. He wondered if they tasted like strawberry too. Hyukjae was still obvlivious of what was going on inside the other mind as he moveed to go to the living room to eat. What he didn't expect, though, was Donghae grabbing his arm and turning him around. He got the plate from Hyukjae's hands and he put it down on the kitchen table. Hyukjae couldn't even protest that the other pinned him against the fridge and assaulted his lips. Hyukjae gasped suddenly, opening the mouth in the kiss. Donghae slipped his tongue in, tasting every centimeter of it. It tasted like heaven. Hyukjae responded to the kiss, circling his arms around Donghae's neck, letting the other take the lead. His heart beating like crazy, his lips hurt and were probably swollen and smudged but he didn't care. Donghae was giving him the kiss of his life. Donghae put his arms around the other waist, gripping thightly pulling the other closer. Hyukjae's scent filled his nose and he felt his blood concentrating all in one place. He broke the kiss to breath and he was glad he did, seeing the state the other was in. Hyukjae looked dishevelled, but not the messy type, but the y type. His shirt pulled off from one shoulder, his lips plumper, red and shiny, both from the gloss and the saliva, his face flushed and his eyes twinkling. His hair no longer in place but sticking everywhere. This what they call a hot mess Donghae thought. He made eye contact with the other and something snapped. He lifted the other and brought him to his bedroom. His room didn't smell like strawberries but Hyukjae alone filled it with the scent radiating off from his body. Donghae put him down on the bed, looking at him with lust filled eyes. Hyukjae was a living turn on, he admitted it since he knew the other. People liked to call Hyukjae names but it was obvious that they were just jealous of this beautiful human being. Donghae saw the real Hyukjae, not Eunhyuk, his stage persona, but he loved them both but Hyukjae a bit more. He looked back at the other who was smiling at him, still flashed in the face. They both knew where this was leading.
"Hae, it's been a while since last time. It will hurt if you don't prepare me."
"Don't worry baby, you know I'll always take care of you." Donghae said taking the lube out of the drawer
"But why so suddenly? I was trying to eat peacefully and you attacked me" Hyukjae said pouting and Donghae kissed the hell out of it
"Because you don't know the effect you have on me, especially your lips" Donghae said looking at the soft plump lips of the other, his own
"But it's always me, what did I do to turn you on?" Hyukjae asked curiously
"You breathed" Donghae said looking serious
"For real Hae" Hyukjae chuckled at the other's behaviour
"I saw your lips and I thought how much I missed them and you since we were too busy to spend time together"
"You like them that much? More than me?" he said looking sulky, pouting
"You got me addicted to them but I love all of you, my baby berry." Donghae said hugging the other tightly.
"Don't call me that"
"Then you gotta stop be a human size strawberry" Donghae said jokingly
"Never" Hyukjae said dead serious
"Then turn around because it's gonna be a long night, baby berry" Donghae said kissing the other, turning him around for what's to come and so the night was spent, well, in a satisfying way for the two lovers.