Roommate 1/2

Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Roommate

This day, the day that they never wanted to come still came. The members were all packing their stuff as it was their last day at their dorm and all of them will be going back to their own places. Some of the members were having a hard time controlling their emotions which includes Wonyoung crying in Chaeyeon's arms while the older was trying to calm her down. Eunbi was also checking on Nako and Hitomi as the two were fixing their things and crying at the same time.

One by one they went out of their dorm with their luggages and settled on their van while waiting for the others.
One certain girl was firmly standing on the door of her shared-bedroom, staring at everything as if it still hasn't sinked in that she will no longer be sleeping in that bedroom with her roommate, her roommate that she once had a promise to be forever roommates.

Yujin was still not done fixing her things and she was about to go to her room when she saw Minjoo standing at the door.
She tapped her shoulder and asked her if she was okay, the other looked at her and nodded but Yujin can see how tears are starting to form in Minjoo's eyes.
She hugged her from behind, holding her tight by the waist and Minjoo could no longer control her emotions, she started crying and leaned her head on Yujin's shoulder.

"Yujin-ah, I thought we were supposed to be roommates forever, I thought that you will always be sleeping in our bunk bed, I thought that I will always have to wake you up in the morning and give you a kiss before we sleep. I.. I never thought it will be this painful knowing that I won't have you by my side anymore. Our late night talks, you cuddling me everytime I'm having a bad dream, you singing a song as if you were always serenading me especially when I feel down. I'm gonna miss all of those" Minjoo released all her thoughts and Yujin just listened to her while still holding her tightly.

"Yujin-ah what if I can't sleep in the middle of the night, what if I'm having a bad day, what if-" Minjoo couldn't even continue what she was saying when Yujin turned her around, facing her.

"Minjoo-yah everything's gonna be alright, sure something will definitely change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter