One

You are my family

Two weeks in a row, the same thing repeated.

For two weeks, she had to not only see, but also hear YuJu admire them.

Two weeks, while they were performing with a new song, YuJu sang completely different songs, danced to different music.

For two weeks, she saved only by Buddy's smiles, playful teasers of SinB, loving moments with Eunha, serious conversations with Sowon and lovely conversations with Umji.

For two weeks, she had to see another group on the stage next to them.

If earlier she treated them loyally, then after these two weeks, she hated them.

She was jealous, very jealous of them.

After all, YuJu, which previously gave itself all to the group, participated in any, including casual encounters with them, now more often disappeared with the girls from that group.

In addition, always, send them general photos or constantly retell the funny stories heard from them. She laughed more often with that group than with them. More precisely, she laughed with other girls more often than with her.

Those moments that were with her began to disappear somewhere, replacing other memories.

At first, Yerin supported her fan love for G (I) -DLE, teased YuJu, but seeing constancy, seeing those sparkling eyes, every time YuJu pronounces a member name of another group, her heart cried harder.

Two weeks of their comeback did not bring her that great joy that was before.

For two weeks, Yerin made herself smile, seem cheerful, do stupid things, amuse fans on various shows.

Two weeks of comeback were two weeks of crying.

Her family, her four sisters perfectly saw the state of her friend, and they understood where this mood was coming from. They never ceased to be interested in Yerin for a minute. To distract the girl from resentment and pain, they came up with different situations associated with any meetings: from going to the store in the middle of the night (Sowon suddenly wanted a chocolate bar) to watching a horror movie in the middle of the day (SinB and Eunha). Umji these days showed all the love and care, as the youngest of the sisters.

For two weeks, YuJu has never noticed the lousy state of an older girlfriend. She was completely absorbed, seeing her beloved group close by, meeting them, and making friends. She was happy to make new friends. "Her girls," as YuJu often liked to call them next to members.

**

The first day of the third week turned out to be sunny, calm, and free. The managers gave them this day as thanks for the hard work. They could do anything, only within the bounds of decency.

The first day of the third week for YuJu began with a misunderstanding. YuJu decided to relax that day, so she woke up later than usual. Waking up, YuJu left the room as quietly as possible so as not to disturb Umji sleeping nearby in another bed. But as soon as she reached the door to open and exit, YuJu suddenly stopped, looked back at the room. There was no one else besides her. Umji's bed made up, and the girl herself was not in the room.

“Where's Yewon?” She asked the empty space, opening the door, leaving the room. Without slowing down, the girl went to the next door on the second floor, where Yerin slept, quietly opened it slightly, looking inside. Also, empty. - Where is everyone? - the girl was surprised even more, going downstairs, went to the leader’s door, revealing and seeing an empty place, the same thing in other rooms. “What is going on here?” Where did everyone go? YuJu asked worriedly, going to the kitchen, to the refrigerator, where their schedule is usually fun.

Instead of a schedule, she saw a small note written by Umji:

Yuna-unnie, didn’t you forget that we are going on a picnic today? Sowon-unnie and I, we went for groceries, SinB and Eunha-unnie went to find a place in advance for us. Tell Yerin-unnie when she returns after a run.

“A picnic? Weren't we going to be home today? “Thought about the question YuJu, when the front door opened, Yerin came in tiredly, returning from a morning run:

“I'm home,” announced her arrival, rising to her room.

“Unnie,” YuJu's arrival rejoiced, smiling happily at her older friend as she ran out of the kitchen. “Unnie, did you know that we were going on a picnic?”

“Of course, we discussed yesterday before going to bed” halfway looking at YuJu standing down, Yerin said. “But you were so keen on watching the video that you didn’t hear,” she added, holding onto the handrails and began to climb further. “I'll go take a shower, otherwise I'm all sweaty. SinB wrote that they found a great place for a barbecue.”

“Anything else to take?” Asked YuJu the receding back of her friend.

“Be ready in 15-20 minutes," all that Yerin answered without bothering to look at the girl.

“Good. Yerin-unnie, are you hungry?” YuJu's belated question hung in the air, because the answer was the closing door to the room of the elder friend. “She has no mood. Then I will pick it up when she leaves the shower. She likes it when I flirt with her”- a quick decision came, YuJu smiled with satisfaction, went to the living room to watch one video while she was waiting for her friend.

**

“SinB, do you think that was the right decision to leave them alone?” Eunha asked worriedly, sitting next to her in the front seat while the girl was driving. “This should be a test for Yerin-unnie.”

“Honestly, I would not agree with such a plan from Sowon-unnie, but I’m for her heart not to suffer,” SinB said carefully looking at the road. “For two weeks we could not cheer her up, she pretended to be. But she never pretends to be with me! “The girl was indignant, quickly glancing at Eunha, who was holding a phone in her hands. “Do you want to call?”

“Yes, but I will restrain myself. They need time to be alone” put the phone in their bag, but the tone of the voice sounded uncertain, to support their innocence, Eunha asked SinB: “Do you think so too?”

“If everything goes smoothly, then we will see our beloved Yerin-unnie again. The main thing is that YuJu does not spoil. Today is the last episode from the reality show of her girls” sarcasm sounded in the last word, SinB did not hide it, because she was also unpleasant.

“Ah, for sure!” She kept saying this all the time, even yesterday during our discussion about the picnic she repeated several times.

**

“Sowon-unnie, maybe we’ll call Yerin-unnie and ask how you are?” loading products into the car, for the umpteenth time during the shopping, asked Umji, glancing at the leader. “Something I'm starting to worry about the silence from them. Is everything all right there?”

“YuJu better try, otherwise I will apply all my leadership skills” Sowon's voice sounded menacingly that Umji involuntarily cringed before opening the door to the front seat. “You need to know the measure in your feelings in relation to fan love. During these two weeks, she forgot about us, devoting herself to others. It hurts me too, but somehow I express it all than annoyance, and so YuJu sees and immediately asks for forgiveness. The same thing happens with the rest of the participants, but Yerin keeps everything in himself. And I do not like to see such a Yerin! I do not like!”

“Hush, unnie. I also like the brighter and more positive Yerin than the sad and sad,” the comforting ones laid their palm on the steering wheel clutching hands.

“Sorry, it's just that this whole situation infuriates me! I don’t like when this happens in a group, because I feel helpless” admitted Sowon, looking directly at the road.

**

The soul brought relief to the body, but not to the soul. The cats were still scratching their hearts there was an unpleasant sensation. Yerin knew the reason, but did not want to voice it. Leaving the bathroom, Yerin heard strange noises below, peering over the railing; she could not believe her ears. A Latata song played in their house, and YuJu's voice sang along with their velvet tone while sitting on the couch.

In their house, today, on a day off, when Yerin thought that at least on her free day she would not hear about this group!

She shrugged displeasedly, turned away, and went into her room, her back heavy against her:

“Why does Yuna love them more than me?” - She didn’t notice that the word “I” flashed from my tongue, and not “we”. “Are they more important than me?”

**

YuJu checked her watch, exactly 20 minutes have passed since the show, and she threw her head back to see if Yerin had finished with a shower. She enjoyed the show, loving every minute, but could not fully concentrate. For a long time, after the release of their new album, they given one free day.

In addition, she really wanted to spend this time with the girls. With her family, even if it’s just being at home and not doing anything, any option is just to be with members.

In the two weeks that their comeback was held, YuJu admitted to herself, after much deliberation, that she did not pay due attention to her members.

All thoughts were absorbed in new acquaintances, all her free time she discussed with them only the release of the album of another group, which ones are cute and positive, what their songs have a fresh look. Two weeks adoration to a different group than to GFRIEND.

She must make up for lost time. Therefore, a picnic in nature with your family is a great time to correct your mistakes.

“Yerin-unnie, not ready yet” flashed through my thoughts, without turning off the TV, YuJu got up and went, to see what her friend was doing. Yerin came down to meet her, stopped halfway, raising an eyebrow:

“Are you ready or wait for the episode with your girls to end?”

“No need to wait, I'm ready” she wanted to add something else, but then loud information flashed through the house, which YuJu heard about for the first time.

We will have a concert! Do not forget to come; we will be waiting for you!

“Yes, I see how your attention is completely focused on me,” Yerin grunted, pushing YuJu aside, walking past her. “I will wait for you in the car then, turning, I looked at her,” I do not want to interfere.

“Yerin-unnie!”YuJu called in confusion. “What happened now?” This is the first time she see such a look from Yerin. With this look, she communicates only with those who offend us. “What have I done wrong?’She looked around excitedly, as if looking for an answer in empty space.

YuJu quickly ran up, turned off the TV, then hurried into her room, changed clothes, ran out of the house, not forgetting to close the doors behind her. She didn’t want Yerin waiting for her.

**

“Yerin ...” Sowon picked up the phone from the first call, but did not have time to ask a question, when she heard irritation in her friend’s voice:

“Her girls will have a concert.”

“And?”

“And she looked stupid when she answered my meaningless questions.”

“And?”

“I'm waiting for her in the car. I didn’t want to interfere. ”

“If you want, we can cancel the picnic.”

“No, why cancel a picnic on our day off? We will be there, besides YuJu is already closing the doors of our house. Send the address, unnie.”

**

Yerin-unnie ignores me.

She rejects all my flirting.

She doesn't answer me with a smile.

Her eyes do not shine with the crescent when she looks at me.

Yerin-unnie pushes all my casual touches to her hand, to her shoulder, to her cheeks, to her hair.

What have I done wrong?

**

After an hour's drive in a car, the driver of which was Yerin herself, and the passenger of YuJu, anxiety arose in the girl's heart more and more. For all the time they were together, Yerin only twice answered her, mostly silent. YuJu did not like, really did not like this situation. She tried to ask several times, but did not dare, she was afraid to anger her older friend even more.

/You need to ask the girls, they probably know the reason/ YuJu decided to herself, but the feeling of fear did not disappear all the way, until they reached the right place.

**

As soon as Yerin got out of the car, closing the door behind herself, when Sowon, watching her from afar, immediately realized that her plan had not worked. They still haven't reconciled. Moreover, from a look at the worried YuJu following Yerin, we can say that this girl still does not understand what she is to blame for.

“Yerin, can I have you for a second,” the leader called to her, waving her hand toward the girl, when she came up, clasped her shoulders, whispered in her ear: “How was the trip?”

“Awful,”hiding her face on her friend’s chest, Yerin admitted. “She behaved, as usual, when we are alone.”

“Never asking what happened to you?” Without looking back, Sowon led her friend closer to the river, where no one could hear them.

“No, I didn’t ask. I thought that I was an important person for her, but it turns out ...” - Yerin did not finish the sentence, hugged Sowon around her waist, looking for the warmth in her that so lacked her heart.

- Hush, hush, you don’t need to say those words that you will regret later - I comforted my elder sister with all the love, gently removing the hanging strand from her eyes. “Today we will hint at her gently, in which she is not right. You know our Yuna, although she is a great singer who can tell the story of our songs so beautifully, but, unfortunately, it is difficult for her to read our hearts. Let's give her another chance, okay? ”

“I don’t know how to return to normal self,” Yerin openly admitted to her friend, because she always told absolutely everything that hid her heart.

“Don’t worry, we will find you together,” comforting squeezed in her arms, then kissed somewhere on the crown, Sowon added “Let's go to the others.”

**

SinB and Eunha grilled meat while Umji cooked vegetables, halving mushrooms, peeling peppers and soaking greens in water. Unnie-line talked near the river, no one bothered them, giving them time to be alone. YuJu went to the other members, hiding her hands in the pockets of her jacket, wondering as she walked:

“Can I help you?”

“Yuna-unnie, please dry the greens and wash the lettuce there, please,” Umji asked her with a friendly smile, cutting the last mushroom and carefully passing the board with Eunha vegetables.

“What have you been taking for so long?” In the voice of SinB, as usual, dissatisfaction was voiced, but this did not mean that the girl was unhappy. "Could not tear myself away from the TV?" She grunted, glancing slyly at YuJu.

“Yerin-unnie was taking a shower, I was waiting for her,” carefully removing lettuce leaves from the bag so as not to break them, said YuJu.

“Oh, unnie must be very hungry,” genuine concern appeared in SinB's tone. “Unnie,” she turned to Eunha, who was putting a fried piece of meat on a plate, “get more meat, let’s try again.”

“Cut into the same slices or more?”Asking, Eunha bent under the table, opened the lid of the pan, where they stored the purchased meat, took it out.

“We will make a special serving for the hungry Yerin-unnie,” SinB simply answered and, without further ado, began to chop large pieces of fresh meat, carefully placing them on the grill. The pieces hissed on the braziers, rejoicing every moment with their friend fire, which roasted them perfectly.

“Yuna-unnie, Yerin-unnie, had something to eat before leaving the house?” Umji was going to lay on the plate of her senior friend her perfect portion, which will be ready at all for the caring SinB.

“I asked, but she said she would tolerate it before the picnic,” YuJu said with an excusing smile, earning a condemning look from SinB. “Don't look at me like that, SinB, I did ask, but she ignored me several times.” Honestly, I still can’t understand why,” she complained to the girls, for a minute or longer everyone who was near her stopped working, looked at her in disbelief.

“Really, unnie?”

“You don't understand, Yuna?”

“Really, YuJu- unnie?”

Questions raised, while forcing YuJu to stray back from such pressure.

“Seriously, Yuna-unnie, sometimes you are so slow-witted!”SinB voice annoyingly sounded, and then she tacitly continued to do her own thing.

/I don’t understand why, Yerin-unnie, still gives you a chance to correct your mistakes/ She thought, avoiding Sowon's gaze as the older friends approached them.

**

What did the girls mean?

They definitely know something!

It sounds like it's my fault!

What have I done to Yerin-unnie?

What cannot I understand?

Two weeks ago, before our comeback, everything was fine with unnie.

Two weeks ago, Yerin-unnie often flirted with me, making my heartbeat harder from her provocative actions.

Two weeks ago, only she consumed all my thoughts.

Stop.

Wait, Yuna!

Two weeks ago, all my thoughts...

Is it really because...

Guess flashed and hung in thought, returning YuJu two weeks ago, when their return had just begun. Along with their return, G (I) -DLE also returned.

Oh sure! My girls came back, and I got a lot closer with them in these two weeks. I often disappeared with them, skipping all the “dates” with Yerin-unnie!

But she always said: "It's okay, I understand that you have long wanted to get to know them closer."

And the rest always listened to all my delights and admiration for them.

**

Their picnic was fun and easy. Sowon and the other three girls did everything so that the jokes did not stop, telling or remembering the most stupid moments in their past. They created the atmosphere of a family where there was coziness and warmth, although Yerin did not feel this warmth. She sat estranged, did not participate in the fun, very rarely a smile reflected in her eyes. Her voice did not sound in the stories.

The girl more and more immersed in her jealousy and pain.

She could not find herself, although she surrounded by people who were the closest of people.

I need to be alone.

I don't have enough air.

I need to get out of here.

- Sorry, girls, I'll go a little walk - getting up from the table, hiding in a blanket thrown over his shoulders, said Yerin.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Began to get out of the table Sowon, but was stopped by a slight tilt of her friend's head. “Okay, just don’t take long walks, we will be packing soon.”

Yerin did not answer, just went to the river without turning around.

An awkward silence hung at the table until YuJu stood up and followed Yerin, explaining nothing to the girls.

“What are we going to do, Sowon-unnie?” Watching Yerin's removing back, SinB asked.

“Maybe we'll play cards for now?”Taking out a deck of cards from her pocket, Umji asked.

“Yes, let's play,” the other girls, agreed.

**

The sun went down over the horizon, decorating the evening sky with the last rays, creating a romantic atmosphere. The wind carried the far behind clouds far ahead, leaving only purity in the sky, illuminating with burgundy-gray colors. Everything gradually became quiet and calm. The river became calm.

Yerin walked slowly along the river, not noticing the beauty, she was completely lost in thought. She did not hear YuJu's call. She did not see when she approached and stood next to her, silently, waiting for her older friend to pay attention.

“Why does my heart keep me from coming back?” She whispered to herself inaudibly.

“Will you let me help you, Yerin-unnie?” YuJu asked in a half-whisper, meeting her alarmed gaze from her friend.

“What are you doing here, Yuna?” Looking around, she moved away from the tall girl.

“I will always be behind you, unnie,” YuJu took a small, cautious step, entering Yerin's private space. “Whenever you look back, I'm always here.”

“You were not there when I looked around for two weeks in a row,” Yerin did not agree, pulling herself away from her tiny, turning away, and looking at the quiet expanse of water. “For two weeks, I called you, but you did not hear.”

“But now I am here, and always, hear, I will always be here,” YuJu said earnestly, decisively striding towards the unnie, hugging from the back, pulling her to her. “Why don't you be jealous, Yerin-unnie? I love you more than anyone else does.”

“Let me go, Yuna. Your arms they hurt me” weakly escaped from the strong hands of the girl, the voice cracked, from barely restrained tears.

“No one will ever fill my heart with such joy and happiness as you always do, Yerin-unnie. I can admire them, consider them cute, discuss their videos or concerts, but none of them will replace you” YuJu sincerity sounded in every word, the hug became stronger. “I always admire you, Yerin-unnie. I, always answering Baddy's questions about you, say how much I love you. I love every bit of you. Do you hear my heart beating? Therefore, my heart beats always when I'm near you. It belongs entirely to you, Yerin-unnie. You are my family,” whispered hotly in your ear, giving new breath to the heart of Yerin, exhausted from pain.

“I thought I lost you, Yuna. I was jealous of you. You so sincerely admired them, and I thought that you were not interested in ... ” further words drowned out a sobbing sob, the dam broke, Yerin turned in YuJu's arms, squeezed her tightly, buried herself in her chest, sobbed.

“Hush, hush, unnie, my admiration for them is incomparable to my admiration for you, Yerin-unnie. I'm sorry that I didn’t immediately notice your pain, maybe I was too carried away. I just had the chance to get to know them better. Forgive me,“ comforting Yerin and calming herself, YuJu said.

“Forgive me too, Yuna. And” her sobs turned into hiccups “I'm sorry, I ruined your T-shirt,“ she said embarrassedly, noticing smeared traces of makeup.

“It doesn’t matter, the main thing is we reconciled, right? “Peering into the tear-stained red eyes of her elder friend, YuJu asked imploringly. “My arms still hurt you?”

“Pabo,” Yerin muttered sweetly, letting go of her gaze to the ground, “it’s always hot in your arms,“ Yerin’s confession made YuJu’s heart beat faster than she was beating earlier; she herself was out of breath. “Let's go back to the other girls,“ gaining her voice after embarrassment, Yerin suggested to the girl.

“So I'm forgiven?”

“Don’t hope you won’t get off so easily! Today you are sleeping with me, I will hug you like a plush toy, and tomorrow you will dutifully bear all my kisses and affection! ”said Yerin in the sweetest voice, quickly kissing her on the cheek, thereby shocking YuJu, leaving her embrace, she went forward. «Honey, are you coming!» She winked halfway, brightening everything around her pure beauty.

YuJu obediently followed, and then she quickened her pace and found herself next to Yerin, took her hand and squeezed it securely. She was happy, very happy.

From now on, I need better to follow Yerin-unnie when I talk about my girls.