Always

Cherry Petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Momo was afraid as this was her first time appearing on variety show. All those training years paid off and she finally debut as a member of twice.Nayeon was constantly comforting her. It was then where it all starts. Appearing on knowing bro was a hard challenge for her. She was suprised to see the celebrity named Heechul. How energetic and funny the way he memorize momo's line and keep repeating it. it helps her to ease her worried.

      But then she start to wonder what kind of man heechul is. Does he always so cheeky like this or is there more? The recording went well and twice was so happy to be part of the show. When it was breaktime, momo start to approach heechul sunbaenim to thanks him. Heechul just smile and say its ok. Then he start to greet other member. Is it momo imagination but why does he feel slight cold.But she just put the thought away.

      When she came home to their dorm. She was informed that they had a three days break from any activities. While wondering on laptop she start to search for heechul and watching some of his shows. She was laughing all the time. But then she realised ah it was just heechul concept to be flirty. Without realising, she was pouting because she thought maybe she was treat slightly special. 

       Without she even realised she always managed to see lots of heechul show whenever in her free time. Then one day, she saw her boss JYP sunbaenim walking into cafeteria with heechul tagging along. She decided to greet them. JYP then invited momo to dine together. While eating she keep try to steal glance of heechul but it seem heechul just keep talking only with JYP. 

In momo mind

'why is he not talking to me at all? am i too boring or does he did not like me??' 

Heechul : momo ? urm there s something on your mouth.

Momo : eh?

Heechul then held out a tissue and wipe her messy mouth.Momo heart flutter to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter