Fake realtionship

Fake Relationship (jikook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook barged into jimins and namjoons shared apartment. He had tears in his eyes and didn't even bother to remove his shoes as he made him self to the couch where jimin was on his laptop.

"Yah, don't you ever knock?" The older asked him with a scowl on his face not happy that the younger didn't take his shoes of before entering .

But jungkook was to hurt and sad to care as he let out a broken sob and finaly let the tears drop down his face.

His hurt. It felt like it was ripped from his chest, torn to pieces and then put in a shredder and  left on the grown to be stomped on till it was part of the sand that washes away with the waves. In other words he was in pain. He waa hurt and he couldnt breath as he grabbed his chest where his heart is and scrunched the material of his hoodie in hand.

"Junkook!?" The older called with worry as he looked at the younger. "Kookie, baby whats wrong?"

Junkook didnt hear the older but let him pull him into his chest to cry. Jimin rubbing his back whispering soothing words into his hair.

After a grueling ten or so minetes the younger stoped crying and just hickupped. Jimin never once let him go.

"You want to tell me why you were crying,bun?" Jimin asked him in a soothing voice.

"T-tae he lied to me.." jungkook explained his face still in the olders hoodie. "He said he liked me but then he went and kissed a new girl."

Jimin was confused for a second. Not saying anything. He knew jungkook had a crush on tae since he first introduced them  but he wasn't aware that tae felt the same way. He thought it was one-sided crush like his for jungook.

"Oh," jimin said he didn't know how to reply.

Jingkook didn't realy hear him as he was wondering what he did wrong. He they had a good time they even went all the way and tae promiced that he was the only one for him. But then he goes and makes out with some girl infront of him. Was he trying to make him jealous? Is that why he winked at him before kissing her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter