Final

Minatozaki Heir
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Sana and Dahyun were a thing for so long that you could probably ask a freshman about it and they would know some rumor after the young couple. They had a pretty conventional story, met at the freshman fair and hit off from there, it would be all perfect if it wasn't for two tiny details, first Sana was an heir that needed to be married until 21 to receive her heritage and second their constant in and out kinda a relationship. There weren't many moments where you could say "Oh that's Minatozaki Sana and her alpha Dahyun", those two were always involved in some kind of disagreement. Nayeon would always say that was what made them soulmates, Jeongyeon, on the other hand, would probably say that was made them right for each other, however, they need to work on their relationship. Tzuyu, kinda biased with her unnie Sana always said that Jeongyeon needed to rethink her judgments because, honestly, she and Nayeon weren't much better.
    Sana didn't put much thought on being the heir of the Minatozaki empire, however, the thought of Mr. Minatozaki being her father in law would scare Dahyun right to her bones. The first time Dahyun met the Minatozaki's she was wearing jeans and a suit jacket and as much as the traditional Thai sweets she brought amazed Mrs. Minatozaki, she had a light feeling that Mr. Minatozaki wasn't so fond of her. The second time she faced Mr. Minatozaki, they went to a boutique to buy Dahyun a fancy suit later that week, "Don't want to see my future in-law wearing jeans in my house", so Dahyun just went with the wind. After confessing her fears to Chaeyoung, her friend just said that was normal for rich folks, Mr. Myoui bought her a whole "ing tailored navy three-piece suit" and in her own words "He even made me swear I would call it nothing but tailored navy three-piece suit, these rich people are insane dude, don't worry about it". Sana was there when she got to her dorm room after spending the whole day experimenting suits, wearing one of the alpha's hoodies and Dahyun almost cried from relief. "I know he can be a little too much to handle, but that's the only way he knows to spend time with the ones he cares about" and while Dahyun was being babied by Sana she suddenly didn't care at all about her stressful evening with her father in law. If she got to be coddled by Sana at the end of it all, nothing mattered. 
    So yes, there was this pressure surrounding Dahyun at all times, after all, she was dating the Minatozaki Sana and was planning on being her mate, people were always talking, always criticizing her. But, one day after an argument that left Sana in tears and Dahyun guiltier than ever, Senior Jihyo came to slap some sense into Dahyun's peanut-shaped brain: "If you are feeling pressured imagine her, imagine the omega you love Dahyun?! She needs to be married one year from now and waisted two years already with an alpha that's acting like a teenager." And when Dahyun even thought about saying anything Jihyo was already at the door and left her to her contemplation saying "She's rich, so what?! Get over yourself"
    After that, Dahyun crawled her way back to Sana. The omega gave her a hard time, she stood waiting for Sana every day after class for four months until the omega kissed her again. It was the hardest four months of Dahyun's life, she felt lost without her omega, "Oh Momo, what will I do without her?" she used to say to the only Sana friend that was on her side, and Hirai Momo would only say "Stop being a baby and be the alpha she needs, Sana has too much on her head to worry about some whining child that can't deal with her state" and Dahyun would weep on her shoulders. Then, when Dahyun was already losing all her hopes she still stood there in front of the business department with Sana's favorite pastries on her hand and the rumors that "the Minatozaki's heir is going out with that Korean alpha, not the tiny one she used to go out with, that tall one with the Tesla" in her head. So yes, when Sana walked out of her classroom with Myuoi Mina by her side looking like she just got out of a photoshoot, walked straight to Dahyun, grabbed her face, and kissed in front of everyone, you could say that the alpha got surprised. And, when the first thing Dahyun said was "no tall alpha with a Tesla?" and Sana laughed like she didn't have a care in the world, Mina could see that they were fine. 
    It wasn't difficult to spot them making out on campus, Sana was a needy omega, what could she say? And when they were all alone and Dahyun used to get all alpha with her, there was no way Sana would tell her no. Sana's car was usual for the couple but after a surprise heat wave that made Dahyun drive through campus with a bratty Sana on the backseat, the car turned into a big no-no for them. Then, they tried the empty classrooms from the history department that Jeongyeon swore by, it was fine for some time until a bunch of freshmen walked into them, and even if Sana laughed about it now it was anything but fun to be walked in when Dahyun's knot was deep inside her. That was a weird situation to be in, for sure. And then it was settled on Dahyun dorm room or Sana's penthouse (When they started to go out, back at freshmen year, Dahyun told Chaeyong: "She has a ing penthouse Chae, a penthouse" and Chaeyong laughed, poor Dahyun didn't even imagine who was Minatozaki Sana). 
    Sana just had a presentation to deliver today and when she was puking her guts out on the tiny bathroom close to her classroom while Mina and Momo changed weird looks instead of telling Mr. Park about the "Joy of business" Sana connected the dots and told herself more than her friends "I'm pregnant". That same moment Momo left the bathroom and ran through campus to a convenience store to buy some tests and there they were, the heir of the big three Japanese companies on a crappy bathroom waiting for some little sticks to turn blue. It was a good moment stone on their friendship, certainly, Momo would tell all this funny story to their kids once in the future.
    So, when all the five tests turned out to be blue with two little red lines on it, it was no surprise for Sana. And the timing wasn't so bad either right? Her sire liked her mate, she was getting closer to the age of 21 and Mina told her that Chaeyong spilled something about Dahyun going to talk to her father. So it was great right? She was pregnant from a loving alpha that wanted to be with her and they were going to get married soon, so why she was sobbing? 
    "So there's a new Minatozaki heir on the way" as soon those words left Momo's mouth Mina slapped her and Sana started to cry-laugh "God, what am I going to do?" - Mina placed her hand on Sana's arm, and in her always ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter