Chapter 1

Finally found you

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm _____ hyun half korean ang half filipino i've been living here in korea for almost 7 years now im looking for my father who i didnt know and see he left us when i was a year old my mom was against me finding my dad but my life is incomplete i don't know why but i think its missing something like i really need to know my who my father is and why did he left me with mom

 

 

I've been struggling looking for a job  not quite sure if i can still live here my mom always ask me to go home and my account is getting low right now i'm in a tight budget...

 

As i walk around my neighborhood and went inside the convenient store and buy something i needed as i went to the cahier and saw this ad that needed a nanny i was too focus on the ad went the cashier said..

 

"Looking for a job?" 


I look at him and nodded my head he smile at me and said..


"My cousin use to work there but she went home now thats why her boss needed a new one and she ask me if i could put an ad on here i was hesitant at first because who would want a job just on ad right? " He laughs as he looks at me again and said


" If you want it you can have the ad and call the number my cousin said her boss is a good person but she doesn't really talk that much all you need to do is to take care of her  daughter and thats it "


I smile and get the ad and thank him i left as i still holding on to that ad i wasn't sure about the job i like kids yes but im not use to people though im always distance to people even im here for 7 years and still scared of people talking and staring at me when i don't even know why..


 I went to my small apartment and the rent her is not too much the landlady is very kind even if i pay her less she would always say that its okay that she understand my situations but i help her when she needed to she just stay home alone her kids didn't bother to visit her nowadays and i know she misses them alot that's why i always stay with her when time for dinner cause she always called me to help her at cooking...

And yes im good at it my mom said i get it from my father but i doubt that i barely know the man and she didn't even tell me where to find him i just got his name and thats it i don't even know if that's his true name or my mom just made it all up...

 

Its been lonely here in korea i got no friends like i said i was too distant to people i barely make friends. But there's this one person who always annoy me i don't know if were friends i wanted too but im scared i don't know why she always invite me to go out but i always said that i can't and her name is hyohyeon she's actually just rent here for a couple of month's now she said she wanted to be independent like me she doesn't want her parents support cause she knows her parent would not, like her being a dancer.. and yes i saw her dance at the park and she's beyond awesome... We rarely talk and see each other she always considered me as her friend and i'm sad about it because of my atittude...


I fish my key out and sat at my chair looking at the ceiling and thinking about why and what i'm doing here in korea is it worth it to go here and find my father who i don't even know me .. I sigh as i look at the paper i still holding on and thinking if i will get this job or not but i really need a job right now i need to pay ajumma for the rent i'm too ashame cause i haven't pay her the rent till now..

 


 I get my phone and dialed the number but then i look at the time and hesitate if the owner of the number still awake.. i sigh at i saw the time it was 9pm now i sigh again and just dialed it and waiting for the person to answer it..

 

4 rings and no one answer i guess i called really late i was about to end the call when the person spoke and said..

 

'Hello who's calling?


I couldn't speak i was muted

 

'Hello your not pranking right im busy this days please i'm not in the mood for pranks..

 

"Um sorry" i said

 

" I saw the ad and your looking for a nanny right?"

"Ahh yes thanks god i was actually looking for it could you submit your resume ill text you my email add and my address okay and just met me at my place tomorrow at 9am sharp okay i don't want someone who's late so please be on time.."


" Ah yes thanks "

" Okay then bye"

 

I was left out and knitted my brows shes rude but i shrug it off and said.


" Well atleast less talk good for me"


I put my phone on the bed and just close my eyes...

 

 

 

 

Morning came

 

 


I was preparing myself and getting ready to go there as she texted the address last night... I went out and didn't bother to eat because i was saving it for dinner i don't really mind if i can't eat breakfast or lunch i just drink water and that's it im good to go....

 


I ride the taxi and told him the address he nodded and went off...

 


I was looking at the place and was awe at the site it's the biggest building ive ever seen.. .my mouth was wild open and didn't notice someone was signing me to go inside... She ask..


" Are you _____ hyun" i nodded and said..


"Yes thats me" i tried to smile but failed to do so.. she just smile at me and said..


" Just follow me and i'll bring you to ms.kim" i nodded and follow her inside the building

I guess she's working here huh... I was looking at the people and was getting scared i'm not comfortable being at the crowded places this building is so huge you can even lost here if you don't know the place.. 

 

She went beside me at the elevator and said.. 


"When we reach 20th floor you need to go to the right side and you can see the blue door that's where ms.kim is just tell her your name i'm sure she's expecting you.. you should be fast its almost 9am she hates people who's late" she smile and i low my head i wasn't use to it and im very shy ..

 

She gesture me to go out and mouthed at me goodluck i just nod slowly and went outside the elevator... I walk to the right side and saw the blue door she's talking about... I knock slowly and the person inside said..


"Yeah?"

"Im ____ hyun is this where i can find ms.kim?"


It went silent for a minute or so and she said..


" Okay just come in"


I open the door slowly as i saw this woman who's busy on her laptop.. eyes fix at the monitor didn't bother to look..as i was getting closer i saw her face god my heart beats so fast and i don't know why... She's pretty like damn pretty.. ohh right im lesbian by the way and my mom loves me for who i am maybe that's why i was distant to people because of my uality... 

 

I was mesmerize by her beauty she could be a goddess i was out on my mind and didn't know she was calling me...


She knitted her eyebrow and said .


" Why you looking at me like that? do you know it's rude" i averted my eyes and said..

"Im sorry "


She looks confuse and said .

"Are you sure your here to apply nanny or your here to apply for a mode...." I didn't get what she said the last part but i just shrug it off and said...


"Ahh yes i am"


She just look at me and nodded and she get something on her desk and reads it she gesture me to sat down and after reading it she said..

 

"My daughter is very naughty alot of nanny left because of her she's actually just 6 years old and my old nanny was her favorite but then she needed to go so that's why i need a new nanny now would accept it?"


I was confuse and said 


" I'm hired?"

She raise her eyebrow and said


"You don't want too?"


" Ofcourse i do " 

"Great then i haven't introduce myself. Kim taeyeon nice to meet you _____ hyun" she offer her hands on me as i gladly take it and shake her hands after minutes she said .


"You'll meet her later for now you just need to go to this address and i will tell my secretary to tell you your salary and contract okay" i nodded and said thanks and bid her goodbye...


I went down and saw the same girl who greeted me awhile ago and said..


"Ms.hyun come with me"


I follow her and sat at her office..


" You know ms. kim right?"  I look confuse and said no she was shock but didnt bother to ask why she just said .


" She's actually the ceo here in this building" she said and my eyes went wild but i compose myself and listened again to her...


"She's bossy at times but she has a good heart you don't have to worry about it and this is the contract just read them first before you sign it here" she offer and give them to me i was reading it and my heart pounding i didn't know what i say the salary is three times my salary before i look at her confuse and said .


" I think this is wrong i pointed out the amount as she got panic and said..

" Oh god it is not enough? I could tell ms kim about it" i shake my head she looks at me confuse as i said..


" This is too much i can't take it" she smile and said..


"Oh your cute you don't have to worry about it like i said ms kim is a good person and she love's her daughter so much that's why that amount didn't really bother her as long as her daughter is safe and have a nanny i do hope you can handle her" she smile nervously at me and i don't know why she was like that i just nodded and she continue to talk about the rules and all .she give me the list of it and give me the key to their house and she also git me a car key i was hesitant at first but she said i needed it ask if i have a driver license and i said yes... After that she gesture and told me i should go now ms.kim doesn't want her daughter to be alone on their house... I nodded and thank her she told me to go to the basement and look for the car that she told me about...

 

But i got  confuse am i starting the job now?i couldn't even ready myself for it.. i heave a big sigh and said..


"You can do this ______ aja" i fist my palm to the air and laugh at my self as i went to press the car key as my jaw drops i wentto the car and its range rover my dream car how can i use this what if i broke this damn awesome car...


I was nervous and excited how rich my boss is to actually want me to drive this car damn... I shake my thought off and went to the car and drive it i smile as it was my first time riding a car like this....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

New story here 😂😂😂😂😂 i miss you guys ill try my best to update this as soon as i can and i will try and update the rest of my stories please bare with me 🤭🤭🤭😍😍😍 thanks if you haven't read my other stories please do so thank you until next time 😘😘😘😘