Fin

Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11 in the midnight, almost 12 and everyone in the wide bedroom is already asleep; well, except the girl who's lying wide awake in her bed.

 

"'Can I take a picture with you Tzuyu-ah?' That . I'm going to kill her." She said angrily as she copied the voice of another idol from Apink; Chorong, as they met her on a music show yesterday.

 

"'Thank you so much for the picture, Tzuyu-ah. I hope I can go out with you sometimes so that we can take more pictures.' Go out my !" She mimicked the girl's words again while clenching both of her fists.

 

"I HATE THIS! AND I HATE THAT SO MUCH!" She suddenly shouted as she moved to a sitting position and then angrily punched the mattress. Her loud voice wakes up the girl beside her bed.

 

"Sana, lower your voice for a bit please. Others are already sleeping." Jihyo said with ragged voice while still closing her eyes.

 

She turned her head to the person and then immediately apologized. "Sorry..."

 

"Sleep now. We have an early schedule for tomorrow." Jihyo reminded before sleep took her again in a second.

 

She heaved a long sigh before getting her phone on the bedside table beside her.

 

'Is she asleep already?' She internally asked herself when she saw that the subject of her sentence is already off-line.

 

She shrugged off the thought and then messaged the person. 'Are you still up?'

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Tzuyu is surprised when she saw something popped up in the phone of her screen as she plays some mobile games.

 

She instantly finished the game when she saw who messaged her.

 

She immediately typed her reply; afraid that the other girl will get mad at her for replying too slow. 'Yeah, sorry for the late reply; I'm in game. Why are you still awake? You need something?'

 

Within a second, the other girl replied, 'I do.'

 

She instantly fixed herself and then sat on the edge of her bed; ready to go outside her room as soon as the girl tells her what she needed.

 

Yep, whipped right?

 

'What is it?' I can go and get it for you.' She replied.

 

But I have been two minutes yet the other girl didn't reply anymore making her wonder if the girl fell asleep.

 

'Did she fall asleep or what?'

 

"Weird." She silently mumbled afraid that she might wake up the other two girls inside their shared room.

 

She was startled when the door suddenly opened; revealing the woman of her life and the same girl who messaged her minutes ago.

 

She immediately wrinkled her eyebrows seeing the girl as the said person walked towards her and then suddenly sat on her thighs. "W-what are you doing?" She said as she stuttered on her first word.

 

"I want you to give me marks." The girl said with authority as she placed her hands on Tzuyu's nape.

 

Tzuyu's eyes widened at Sana's words. "What!?" She whispered-yelled at the girl.

 

While Sana just raiser a brow at her. "What what?"

 

"Are you insane? We are going to perform tomorrow!" Tzuyu reasoned out with concern.

 

"So what?" Sana said as she gives a peck to Tzuyu; near her lips but not exactly in her lips.

 

"What if they ask you to wear clothes that will show the hickeys?" Tzuyu asked again as she held the girl on top of her in the girl's waist.

 

"I don't care. There is thing called concealer." Sana said with a roll of her eyes.

 

Tzuyu sighed as she her lower lip. "Are you sure about this?"

 

Sana happily nods her head. "Of course,"

 

"But why?" Tzuyu asked again making the girl impatient.

 

"Just don't ask anymore!" Sana said as she slowly removed her other hand from Tzuyu's nape.

 

Tzuyu nods her head; not like it is unusual for the two of them but it is just too sudden. "Okay..."

 

She is about to dive in between the collar bones of Sana when she heard the girl speak.

 

"Yeogi," Sana said as she pointed at the upper part of her that is revealed by the loosened robe.

 

Tzuyu wrinkled her eyebrows while looking at Sana. "What?"

 

"Do it here." Sana said; still pointing at the same spot.

 

"Okay," Tzuyu silently mumbled before giving a look at the other persons inside the room. Luckily, they are both heavy sleeper.

 

She slowly dived in on the instructed part and then focused her lips there. She the area for good two minutes and then slowly moved away to see the purplish color on the girl's upper chest.

 

"Is it okay now?" She asked as she gave Sana a look.

 

The girl immediately shook her head and said her next word; sternly. "No,"

 

"San--"

 

Sana didn't let Tzuyu to finish her sentence as she pointed another spot with her index finger. "Yeogi," She said while pointing at the other side of her upper chest.

 

"Oh God, this is the last one okay?" Tzuyu asked but the girl didn't answer. She slowly dive in and did what she did to the other side.

 

She gave Sana a 'Done, you can go now.' look but the girl pointed to another spot again.

 

"Yeogi," This time, Sana pointed at her collar bone.

 

"I told you, that was the last one!" Tzuyu immediately argued. Not like she doesn't want to give her girl those marks and not claim her as hers but it is just that the last time they weren't able to cover up the mark she made the last time. Luckily, the only people who saw it were their company staffs and well, their boss; Jinyoung Park.

 

"I didn't agree." Sana said as she gave Tzuyu a stern look.

 

Tzuyu sighed. "Sana, please go now. I need to sleep and you need to."

 

Sana shook her head. "No,"

 

Tzuyu sighed again. "Sana pl--"

 

Sana immediately cut her off. "Not until you give me the last one."

 

"Fine," Tzuyu said with a roll of her eyes. "Where?"

 

Sana didn't answer for a minute as Tzuyu is waiting impatiently. She just wanted this to be finished already.

 

"Yeogi," Sana suddenly speaks as she pointed at her porcelain neck.

 

Tzuyu instantly shook her head seeing the spot where Sana pointed at. "There's no way I am going to mark you there."

 

"But why!?" Sana said with a little pout and wrinkled eyebrows.

 

"That spot is too risky; too exposed." Tzuyu argued.

 

"You will mark me on my neck or my entire body? You choose," Sana said sternly while giving Tzuyu a death glare.

 

Tzuyu looked at the girl's eyes while shookinf her head in disbelief. "Fine," She gave her final answer with a sigh before diving in.

 

"Hmmm..." Sana suddenly moaned when Tzuyu stayed on the spot for even only a minute.

 

Tzuyu the spot hearing the wonderful lewd sound coming from the mouth of her girl. But not that she wanted this to turn into some awesome ing or what okay?

 

Sana held onto Tzuyu's head as she ruffled the girl's hair. "Ugh d-don't sto--" She is about to tell Tzuyu not to stop but before she could finish it, Tzuyu stopped; funny and frustrating.

 

"Done, leave my room now." Tzuyu said as she takes a look the wonderful mark she just made a few seconds ago.

 

Sana saw the admiration on Tzuyu's eyes which she thought is some kind of lust. "You know what?" She suddenly asked.

 

Tzuyu looked up at her. "What?"

 

"I don't think marks were enough." Sana said playfully with a smirk.

 

"Please stop it and leave, you ." Tzuyu said jokingly.

 

"Tzuyu!" Sana yelled at her.

 

Tzuyu chuckled. "Leave now." She said sternly as she slowly pushed Sana to move and stop sitting on her thighs.

 

"Fine," Sana said frustratingly then give Tzuyu a glare. "Don't you ever ask for a kiss; ever!" She said before walking out of the Maknae's bedroom.

 

Tzuyu's eyes widened at the girl's words. "What? Sana!" She tried to call but she gets no response at all.

 

She cannot live a day without a kiss from Sana and that's not a lie.

 

"I don't really get that girl." She mumbled quietly as she lay down on her bed.

 

'Good night baby. I love you.' She said Sana a text but the girl didn't replied making her heave a long sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you sitting beside me instead of Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked as Sana suddenly sat beside her the next morning; ready to eat their breakfast as the other girls are one by one going to them.

 

"She's annoying." Sana answered as she took a bite on the food in front of her.

 

"Woah, are you really Sana?" Nayeon said from Sana's other side.

 

"What do you mean?" Sana asked though she really knows what the girl meant by that.

 

"You just said that your girlfriend is annoying." Nayeon said then she gave Jihyo a look.

 

"Because she is!" Sana said frustratingly.

 

Jihyo noticed the frustration so she asked her next words carefully. "And why is that?"

 

"She didn't give me what I want." Sana asnwered as she rolled her eyes remembering what happened last night. Well, honestly speaking, she is not mad because they didn't to 'it'. She is mad because other girls are hitting on Tzuyu and when Tzuyu didn't agreed to have last night frustrates her and made her think that maybe Tzuyu is getting tired of her or maybe Tzuyu wanted anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter