I think you're pretty and that's not the concussion speaking

I think you're pretty and that's not the concussion speaking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ending up in pain, with a bruise forming on her temple, was not something Ryujin anticipated from her full day of training.
But neither did kissing the most beautiful girl in Ryujins entire world.

All five girls were on their way to the practice rooms to get through the last few details about their comeback choreo.
It's filled with sharp movements, and everyone was excited about it in general.
They speculated if their fans would like it as much as they did.

After getting through the entire dance two times, the youngest called for a break.
Yeji nodded and told everyone to take a short break and freshen up a little bit.

Ryujin, on the other hand, was so in her element, that she continued to dance.
She wanted to be perfect for their comeback, and that included the dance and everything that came with it.

So she stayed in front of the big wall of mirrors and monitored every little movement, correcting it immediately after notice.

On the other side of the studio, the remaining four girls sat down on the couch and watched their other member dance with one girl, primarily focused on her bandmate and close friend.

Lia knew why Ryujin worked uncommonly hard for this dance.
She felt like every one of them knew that this was something different, something bigger, so they all put 200% into their singing, dancing, and outer appearance.

The long-haired girl hadn't realized that all the eyes of her bandmates and fellow friends slowly focused on her, and her starring eyes.
Yeji was the first one to notice and promptly started to friend, nudging her side.

"If you stare any longer, you're going to start drooling on the floor." she smirked as Lia tried to collect herself again, a deep blush spreading over her cheeks.

"You know, I get you. Fans don't call her their girl crush for nothing."
"Unnie, stop, that's not." the brunette tried to stop her friend. "I'm not staring." she could feel the redness spreading throughout her face.
"Then why are you blushing like a tomato?" Yeji pointed to her red ears while suppressing a laugh.

"Please just stop. I just admire her inducement, that's all."
Lia tried to reason her intense starring but failed.
She hides her face behind her hands, hoping for the blush to go away as quickly as possible.

"Mhhh, I bet you do." and with that, their Leader stopped the teasing, stood up, and prompted everyone else to get back to practice.

Lia was thankful that their choreographer placed her behind Ryujin most of their dance.
That way, she could cherish most of her friend's sharp movements and bad-girl like gestures.

It was especially hard for Lia to stay focused when her friend was in the center of the song, straight up teasing with her movements, her winking, and that sly smile of hers.

And when Ryujin caught Lia's eyes in the reflection of the mirror and winked at her, Lia might have died a bit inside but just a teeny tiny bit.

They trained like this for another few hours, and after Yeji's final call, everyone collapsed on the hard floor.
The girls started to gather their belongings until they noticed that Ryujin still stood in the same place in the room.

"You guys go ahead. I'll train for a bit longer if that's okay." she sheepishly scratched the back of her head while looking at her members.

Everyone else looked at their Leader, a confused facial expression graced her face as she tried to think of a reason as to why the younger wanted to stay longer.

"Alright, but don't push yourself too hard, okay? We need you in your best form for the comeback." she advised her friend and fellow bandmate.

"Will do boss." Ryujin said with a salute like gesture.

The girls gathered all their belongings and started to heat out of the practice room and to the showers.
Lias's mind was running a mile per minute.
She also tried to think of a reason as to why Ryujin wanted to stay back.

As if she said her thought out loud, Yuna appeared beside her, a reassuring arm around her shoulder.
"Don't worry, unnie, you know how Ryujin-unnie can get right before a comeback." They all knew that Yuna was right with what she said.

Not wasting another thought on it, the girls got into the changing rooms.
After sorting through her clothes, Lia noticed that she forgot he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter