INTRO.

 .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ TALIA ENTERTAINMENT ┈ apply as a trainee and participate in K-POP girl group covers!! *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . »» LOOKING FOR VOCALS: G-(IDLE) OH MY GOD + OH MY GIRL NONSTOP + APRIL LALALILALA ««

chapter 1.1: who are we?

Talia Entertainment is currently a one-man project, aiming to become a fun, safe place for aspiring vocalists and rappers. The idea was inspired by previously very popular entertainment companies back in 2017, where I was a trainee who participated in covers. Especially in this time of isolation and sorrow, I thought it would be fun to bring it back. I am Gun - I am the admin of this company. I am fully capable of mixing, leading a company and making YouTube videos with good graphics. So, all you've really got to do is sing. It's as simple as that!

Since I am solely a girl group fan, I will release covers for girl group songs only. This is how applying to certain covers works, in case you've never been a part of something like this: I will post "OPEN CALLS" as my blogs. When you visit my blog posts, you'll see blogs such as "(OPEN CALL) G-(IDLE) - OH MY GOD". You can click on whichever song you want to be a part of. There you'll get the lyrics, available parts and recording instructions. You'll post a comment with required answers, which will be specified on that post. After some time, I will tell you whether I chose you as part of the cover and which parts you're going to cover. After you send me your parts, it's all up to me.

chapter 1.2: how to apply?

Of course, to apply to my blog posts, you have to be registered as a trainee of Talia Entertainment. You can register here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScH-HjeGymr8szq66wB5e05_XTFSzdoX6_2QQz1N5aRwxmZEQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

chapter 1.3: the voice types.

I will sort you into appropriate voice type. I made up these voice types so it can be easier for me to remember what your voice sounds like and how fitting it would be for a certain song. The voice types are listed below.

vocalists

The Kim Lip (LOONA) ✼ The Seulgi (RED VELVET) ✼ The Eunseo (WJSN) ✼ The Yuqi (IDLE) ✼ The Seunghee (OH MY GIRL) ✼ The Sana (TWICE)

rappers

The Mina (GUGUDAN) ✼ The Jennie (BLACKPINK) ✼ The Yoojung (WEKI MEKI) ✼ The Dami (DREAMCATCHER) ✼ The Yeeun (CLC)

chapter 1.4: final thoughts.

I hope we'll get to have fun with this. I'm really looking forward to it, so I hope you can apply! For now, everyone will be accepted, so don't be shy. There's always room for improvement, too. After all, this is made so we can all feel better and combine the things we love - singing and girl group songs. Thank you and welcome.

Gun