Confession - Final

Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during a cold winter night.

 

Sejeong was at an after party where she and other casts along with the production crews were celebrating after they finished shooting Busted! Season 2. She drank a few glasses of beer and soju, and felt a bit lightheaded. Thinking that it was not a good idea to get drunk while her seniors were present, she excused herself and went out to get fresh air.

The restaurant where they were having the celebration had a spacious garden at the back. Sejeong found herself walking there, and once she was outside, she was greeted with a cold breeze of wind touching her skin. Shuddered a bit, she decided to take a walk around the garden.

After a few minutes of walking, she let out a sigh and mumbled, “Why is it getting colder…”

Suddenly she felt warm as a jacket was enveloped over her shoulder, Sejeong turned her head. It was Sehun.

She threw him a smile, “Night walk?”

Sehun raised his eyebrows, “Aren’t you cold, walking around in such thin clothes, in this weather?”

Sejeong grinned and her eyes turned into half-moons, “I have this now,” she tugged at his jacket, “Thank you, sunbae-nim."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, and walked beside her. They walked around the garden for a while in silence, admiring the frozen leaves and the hint of snows on the trees.

“I can’t believe that the shooting is finally over,” Sehun started.

Sejeong turned her head and saw the look on the older guy’s face. “I mean…” he continued, “I had such a great time filming, you know… It was fun…”

Sejeong sighed, “Time flies when we are having fun.”

“Time flies,” Sehun mumbled.

 

They spotted a comfortable bench at a secluded part of the garden, “Wanna sit down?” Sejeong asked and Sehun nodded.

“I also had a great time,” Sejeong continued, “You, and all the seniors are very funny and took care of me a lot. I am really grateful to be part of this.”

“Me too,” Sehun answered, “I… I get to know you through Busted and I am grateful. I really am.”

Sejeong turned her head and gave him a soft smile, “I am also grateful that I can get to know you, Sehun.”

 

It was a bit awkward and Sejeong let out a chuckle, “I mean, if I don’t know you this well, I would still think that you are this arrogant and I-know-that-I-am-handsome type of guy!”

“But I am not that type of guy!” Sehun retorted.

“I know,” Sejeong replied, “Now I know that you are this adorable shy guy who is mischievous and competitive most of the times.”

Sehun laughed softly, “I am going to miss you and your antics, Sejeong.”

“Me too,” Sejeong answered in all honesty and Sehun stopped laughing, “I am going to miss you too… Sehun.”

 

A cold wind suddenly blew and Sehun shivered. Sejeong gave him a worried look, “Do you want this back?” She tugged at his jacket, “I am good.”

“No, no,” he shook his head, “you wear it. I don’t want you to get sick.”

“Well that’s very nice of you,” Sejeong took off the jacket and put it on Sehun’s shoulder, “I am okay now.”

Sehun gave her a look, “I told you, you wear it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter