fin

Mint Choco or Matcha?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a perfect day to have some ice cream. 

Yujin thought as she's on her way to an ice cream shop near her apartment. When she finally arrived at the shop, she immediately goes to the counter to order her favorite ice cream which is.

"One matcha ice cream please!" she ordered politely while her eyes are glittering with excitement. She really loves ice cream, especially at this type of day.

"You're name Ma'am?" the lady asked.

"You can put Ahn." she answered, then the lady wrote her name on the cup.

"Okay Ma'am! You can take your sit first while we're preparing your order. We'll just call you." the lady on the counter said smiling.

"Okay!" Yujin replied with the same smile and then look for a place to sit.

After a minute of waiting.

"Miss Ahn!" she can hear it from the counter.

Smiling like a kid that's gonna have her ice cream, she immediately run towards the counter and took the one that she thinks of as her ice cream then go back to her sit. When she's finally settled, she took a spoonful of ice cream on .

Weird! When did matcha taste like a toothpaste? 

She just had one yesterday but she thought that this taste so different. Still confused she heard.

"Excuse me! I think you got my order wrong." a girl with a orange-pinkish colored hair approach the lady at the counter.

The lady then looked at the orders she had written and asked. "What's your name Ma'am?"

"Chaewon~ and my order is mint choco." she still answered politely.

Still eavesdropping and confused, the younger girl continued to listen while eating the what she so called toothpaste tasting ice cream.

"Ma'am, I guess you took the wrong ice cream." the lady says, then the girl with this weird looking hair color suddenly looked confused.

"Ha?" that's the only word that comes out from the girl.

"Look Ma'am." the lady at the counter pointed at the cup. "It says Ahn." she added.

The realization hits Yujin. She immediately stood up then put her hands up like she's being called by her teacher for attendance, then she says.

"That's me!"

The two ladies looked at her unamazed. She then came near them.

"So that's why this taste like toothpaste." she says with an oh-right-I-got-it look on her face.

"No it doesn't!" the girl with the weird hair color glared at her.

"Okay~ okay~" Yujin says waving her hands body leveled while smiling shyly. "S-so I guess this is your order, and I'm one hundred percent sure that that's mine." she then added pointing at the ice cream that is being held by the other girl.

"Yes, I supposed so, if you're Ahn." she says sarcastically. "And why did you took it without looking at is." 

"It's color is a bit similar that's why I thought it was my order. By the way, you also didn't look at your order that's why you took the wrong ice cream." she countered the words of the other girl.

"Excuse me~ I do! That's why I'm here telling...." she cut off her own words because she looks at the lady at the counter with the what-is-your-name look. Luckily the lady gets it.

"Eunbi~" the lady answered.

"That's why I'm here telling Miss Eunbi that maybe they got my order wrong!" she says it not aggressively but just saying her point.

"I guess you mixed up your orders Ma'am." the lady named Eunbi says.

"Okay then, since you haven't touched my ice cream yet, I'll take it and I'll buy you your ice cream." the taller girl says kindly with a genuine smile at the other.

"You don't have to." the other girl says.

"I insist." still smiling she answered. The smaller didn't bother anymore and just let the taller order for her.

"By the way, I'm Chaewon!" the smaller girl introduced herself.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter