final.

because of you.

eunbi and yewon laid down on the bed after a long day of studies and relaxed together. eunbi put her arm around yewon and one of her legs between both of yewon’s. eunbi ran her hand through yewons long, brunette hair, admiring her closed, sleepy eyes and her cute button nose. with the other free arm eunbi had, she put it over yewon’s body and hugged her, pulling yewon closer to her body. yewon snuggled inside the small nook of eunbi’s shoulder, and was so close that eunbi could feel her breathing. 

 

yewon could hear eunbi’s heartbeat, being so close to her. thump thump. thump thump. every time they cuddled, the sound of eunbi’s heartbeat always soothed yewon’s stress, and made her even happier as proof of eunbi’s love for her. yewon opened her eyes to see eunbi staring at her, and she smiled to see her beautiful girlfriend’s face. above all, she loved eunbi’s eyes. they were mesmerizing. even though it just seemed brown to any other person, to yewon, it felt deeper. eunbi’s eyes were like the open sea, with a multitude of memories and love that exuded just from her gaze. yewon gave eunbi a small peck on the lips after staring at her eyes for a while. 

 

eunbi moved her hand from yewon’s torso to her cheek. her skin was smooth, like a baby. it was flawless and pure, and eunbi felt it by rubbing her thumb back and forth on yewon’s cheek. she was beautiful alright. and eunbi loved this girl. using the hand that held yewon’s cheek, she brought yewons head closer to hers, and gave her a long, passionate kiss. 

 

yewon returned the kiss, pushing into eunbi’s lips and putting her hand around eunbi’s neck. she pulled eunbi’s neck closer to her, making the kiss deeper and more intimate. they shuffled their legs around to become more comfortable, and became almost intertwined with each other. 

 

as the kiss became deeper and longer, yewon got on top of eunbi and straddled her, to get in a more comfortable position to kiss. eunbi wrapped both arms around yewon and brought her lips down to hers, and yewon laid on top of eunbi. they kissed again. their eyes closed simultaneously, and eunbi put her hand on yewon’s cheek once more, leaving the other hand around her waist. yewon grabbed eunbi’s shoulder with one hand, and slid the other hand underneath eunbi, to hold her closer and kiss her longer. as they kissed, eunbi lightly bit yewon’s lower lip, causing an immediate reaction from yewon. yewon took her hand out from underneath eunbi and grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled eunbi closer to her, kissing her even harder than before. 

 

they both became tired and laid back down together in their original position. eunbi continues to run her fingers through yewon’s long hair, and felt the skin on yewon’s cheek. she kissed yewon on the forehead as yewon began to fall asleep. i love this girl, eunbi thought to herself. she is mine, and i am hers, forever.