final.

the sweatshirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yewon took the hoodie from off the floor and into her arms, and sniffed it as she walked into her room. it still smells like her, she said, sitting down on the bed. she folded it up and laid it next to her. placing her hands in her lap, she looked down at them and started to twirl her thumbs.

 

two days ago…

 

“you’re wrong, yewon.” eunbi said. “it’s not you, it’s me. don’t blame yourself.”

 

“how can it not be my fault if you lost feelings for me? what do i not have that i couldn’t be enough for you?” yewon yelled, sobbing. she could barely breathe because her nose was stuffed. she sniffled once and again, waiting for eunbi to reply.

 

“you are enough. i just…”

 

“what eunbi? tell me what i need to fix. i’ll fix it. tell me what i’m missing and i’ll work on it. just don’t leave me saying that ‘i lost feelings.’”

 

“i’m sorry…i’m just not someone who does long-term relationships.”

 

“and that’s why you told me you lost feelings for me? why can’t you be with me? i really thought if you were going to change, at least it’d be for me. we’re best friends eunbi. and you’re going to leave me like this? with no real reason?”

 

“yewon…i have to go.”

 

“no!” yewon yelled, grabbing eunbi’s arm, preventing her from walking out the door. “you need to tell me why. please…”

 

“i’m sorry yewon. i just…see you more as a friend than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter