The Beginning.

Define Pretty: Pleasant to the eyes

The rain poured heavily, as a hunch figure finds its way towards an abandon building. Barely breathing she quickly conceals herself, from any possible existence, not knowing there was actually someone else there, she brought out he stolen bread and ate them slowly, scared that they will disappear and she would once again be starving.

While eating, she sniffs silently, tears were threatening to fall, but she reminded herself it will always be like this, she would have to learn to cope with it and crying was definitely not a solution, even so a single drop of tear miraculously feel from her face.

The cold air invading through the cracks of the worn-down building, made the night harder. That tiny piece of bread obviously could not cover up three days of empitness, and a whole lifetime of never having a decent meal. She hugged herself tightly as the air blew onto her rough and uneven skin. Within the silence the sounds of the taunting rain and teasing wind was clear, loneliness...however is the main bully.

The silent man that has been hiding and watching ever since, emerges from the darkness and made his way towards the lifeless living lump, laying on the ground. He found what he was searching for, and was more than happy to bring it back to the lab.

She heard him approaching, but she didn't know how to react, she wasn't scared...more like afraid that she would freak the other person off.

She lay still, and waited for that  moment of truth, where someone would apprach her, she would look at them, they would freak out, run away and she was there left all alone once again.

There was a tap on her shoulder, she sighed and sat up, slowly turning around waiting for the suprising moment of 'truth', and looked at him straight in the face. The night was dark, and it was impossible to see anything. 

But to her amazement shockingly that person did not only not scream, but he was smiling widely. Something she experienced for the first time, and happy smile...not a smiling of satisfactionof someone who was bullying her...but even though its new to her, she 'thought' it was truely genuine.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jaejoong, and I'm a doctor who can help you be a normal, are you willing to go with me?," he gently spoke, almost like singing.

She didn't know what to do, being normal or not, it didn't matter. The only thing going through her head was...him...

 

OMG, I am so sorry...so no excuse...the truth is...I forgot about this story...HEHEHEHE, short chappy HOPE you enjoy LOL DW now that my I'm free and bored, this story will never be forgotten and I will constantly update. LOVE YA ALL.