New Boy

People Change, So Go Away

Yoona

"Sowoneul Malhaebwa~"
"Neh! I wish NOT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!" I shouted to no one in paticular, or maybe the clock.
"Yoona-ssi! Wake up or I'll rip your head off! You're gonna be late AGAIN!" Omma shouted.
I ran down the stairs and gobbled the melted cheese toast down and drank my grape-flavoured Yakult. I just love that drink so much! I ran up again and changed into black short-sleeved shirt and ripped shorts. I LOVE BLACK! I looked in the mirror and looked at my flowing long hair sooo long it's ends reached my waist. I decided to let down my hair and not tie it but instead put on my black ribbon hairband. I know I'm a school gangster, but EVERY girl likes dressing up right? I grabbed my black sling bag and stuffed a few books in. I ran down again, and this time I ran to the front door, put on my black sneakers and ran off saying bye to Omma. I reached Seoul National University and ran to classroom 2A and ran out to meet my gang, SNSD. Our rival was B2ST. They had their good fighting skills. For us Girls Generation, we ace in both studies and fights. Only Seohyun does not fight. Her family are the only ones born with a power called Hypnopowern. Her family has passed it down and she sure was lucky that once she dies, the power will no longer exist! She can float too!

No One

"RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The lesson bell had just rang. SNSD and B2ST rushed to classroom 2A and collided. The leaders, Kim Tae-yeon and Yoon Doo-joon glared at each other. The maknaes, Seo Joo-hyun and Son Dong-woon glared too, but Seohyun's icy glare had triggered an attack of Hypnopowern Magnetizer 39. The magnetizer was a little too high and thus made Dong-woon unconscious all of a sudden after vibrating vigorously. Doo-joon was stunned and shouted, "Y-Yah! Woon! Wake up!" Seohyun smiled innocently and batted her eyelids. Yoona who was standing beside her whispered: "Great job maknae, Tae-unnie is sure to give you a reward at the club tonight." Seohyun shrugged like receiving a reward was nothing special but in her heart she was like, "Y.E.S! My Starflower will come tonight!" Everyone went back to their usual seats after Dong-woon woke up shivering. Miss Lee  then walked in clicking her heels. She said "Class, today there will be a new boy and please treat him well. Mr Lee Taemin please come in." Yoona, hearing the word boy, was excited because she was sooo pretty, most new boys do not know her reason of infamousness and flirt with her. Choi Minho, who sits behind Yoona, was sad it was a boy, as he knew that the boy will flirt with Yoona and he would lose a chance of getting to be with Yoona, his crush. Those were a reason and the next reason was because he was a nerd and very timid.

 

A/N

Hello! writer20 here! Sorry for the short chapter. At least it helps you know more about them right? I put pictures to make this more realistic so sorry if there are too many links! Remember to:

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for supporting me ya' PoopKids!

BooPoo loves you!

I love you too!

WRITER20© 2012