Comfy

Jinyoung's Comfy Vlive

Jinyoung was on the schedule to do his vlive today. He was exhausted from the nonstop activities and promotions that had come with Got7's latest album release in addition to filming and rehearsing. But he couldn't let down his fans, they were as excited as the members on this comeback and this was a special treat.

A perk of this live was that he did not need to show his face. It was voice only, so he could look or do whatever he wanted as long as his voice stayed normal. Sure, it was 11am and he had a full day of schedules – so he couldn't be unshaven in his sweatpants sprawled out at home— but this was the next best thing. "This" being sprawled heavily atop the napping great leader Im Jaebeom-nim on the sofa in their dressing room, head tucked into the crook of Jaebeom's neck, legs intertwined, free hand playing with the ends of Jaebeom's hair and enjoying the way he moved along with the lazy rise and fall of Jaebeom's chest as he breathed.

Jinyoung liked this cozy feeling, even though they were in the dressing room, everyone knew to let the resident JYPE soulmates alone. He felt the warmth of Jaebeom's arms wrapped around him relax him fully and echo in the easy, comfortable cadence of his voice as he laughed, joked and spoke to his ahgases.

"Jinyoung, what's your favorite song?" Jinyoung nuzzled Jaebeom's neck softly, earning a soft snuffle in response. "Hmmm, it's JB-shi's Crazy, I really like his style, his way of music – and this song shows it well."

"Who is the cutest in Got7? It's me. Ahh.. I'll do better."

This time Jinyoung bounced slightly from the silent chuckles underneath him. He looked up,blushing as he realized he was caught to find soft, sleep hazy eyes staring back at him twinkling with laughter and affection. Jaebeom shifted slightly to press a kiss against Jinyoung's forehead and then settled back, closing his eyes again with a smile on his face, now running one hand soothingly up and down Jinyoung's back. Jinyoung settled back onto Jaebeom's chest and continued his live with a beaming smile on his face.