Surprise for me instead of him

I Love You, Do You Love Me ?

~.~.~Crystal Lee POV~.~.~

At home 

Argh... i'm so tired ....this is so not fair , jess( short form for Jessica )  made me into this mess and now she can have a lovey dovey sweet kissing moment with her boyfriend and i can't, and did i mention that she always do this ?!  

Like for example , last time , she forgot to bring her lip gloss and she told me to help her to bring it for her from her HOUSE !! And it's like a few miles away, MILES not few houses or something .. this is crazy !! At first i said no but she just keep on giving me these puppy eyes like she did this morning , why o why didn't i said no , argh , i guess i'm too kind to say no .... nah , juz kidding  :)

so think , think , what should i give Alex ? what would he like ?

Maybe i can cook breakfast for him , lets see , what do i have in the fridge ....  soda , soda , spoiled eggs ,and....... nothing else =.=

you know what ? i'll just go to his house and make breakfast for him before he wakes up ,DONE ! And besides , how can he not have any food in his house ? 

Next day 

Outside of Alex's house 

it's been a long time i haven't go to his house , ahh, i miss this place ... and btw, his house is HUGE !! and he's staying there alone , can you believe it ? i mean he's damn rich i'm telling you , damn rich !! Let's just say i'm lucky to have a boyfriend like that .

I put the keys in and opened the door slowly ,making sure that i don't wake him up , that's why it's called a surprise . 

okay , lets see what can i make for him , i opened the fridge and the cupboards and i cannot believe my eyes , this place is huge and there's nothing ? not a single food here ? 

oh yeah , i forgot that he doesn't know how to cook , if he cooks , he'll get the whole place on fire .

And don't even mentioned the last time he tired to fry an egg, he almost got the whole kicthen on fire  , and that's the worst nightmare ever. 

 

okay , so what now ? what surprise can i give him ?

Maybe i can just go to his room and kiss him on the lips to wake him up ? um... i guess that'll do it ..

 

i went upstairs and ... and ....why do i hear someone talking ?   

maybe it's just the TV , he always forgets to off the television before he goes to sleep 

"......Crystal....."

Why did the television mentioned my name ?

Do Alex knows i'm here ??Nah , he won't knows i'm here , besides , there're thousands and millions of people in this world named Crystal.

" I love you Alex, you won't leave me because of Crystal right ?" 

Why did the television mentioned my name and Alex ? And why did that voice sound like Jessica's voice ???!!!!

" I love you , i'll never leave...."

" sshh... , kiss me .."

AND WHY DID THE VOICE SOUNDS LIKE ALEX'S

i opened the door as fast as i can and i saw ALEX and JESSICA ??!!!!! TOGETHER ??!!! ON THE BED !!!! KISSING ???!!!!!

"WHAT IS THIS ????!!! WHAT IS GOING ON ???!!! AND WHY ARE BOTH OF YOU KISSING ??? ON A BED ???!!!" i shouted 

Both of them looked calm , very calm as calm as i couldn't imagine , with Alex's arm around Jess's shoulder , i chould feel my eyes becoming watery .

Alex looked at me then looked away like i was nothing and then kissed Jess's forehead and said " tell her .."

Then Jessica said " Since you've already found out , there's nothing to hide from you . Me and Alex been dating like a year ago  and he does not like you , he's just playing with you stupid !"

" I thought you're my friend Jess" trying to hold back my tears 

 " Hyph, yeah right , i was your friend . I was ACTING to be your friend . Do you really think i want to be your friend ? You're poor , ugly , rough and why in the world i wanna be your friend ??!! You should try it sometimes , it's fun acting you know ? "she smirked " And for your information , i purposely got you scolded by our boss so that you can't meet Alex and, don't call me Jess " then they started kissing again , IN FRONT OF ME !!!

i can't take it anymore , I walk- no , RAN away and slammed his house door as hard as i can ..

i can't believe my best friend in this world and my boyfriend betrayed me .. ME !!! The two most important person to me in this world !!!

I ran as fast as i can as tears running down my cheeks , i'm so heartbroken , i felt like something punch through my heart , felt cheated.

 

I ran and cry and ran and cry until i was tired and i just collapsed on the ground

"stop crying , stop crying , it's not worth it to cry for someone like that ." i told myself 

Okay , it's done .... it's finaly done ......

I looked around, and there's trees everywhere . where am I now actually ? I ran and I ran but I don't know where i ran to . I guess it's a park , a huge park which look almost like a jungle ..... where am i suppose to go now ?? 

Just forget it , i'll just take a walk and let myself calm down in the fresh air .

I put my hand in my pocket and I felt something in my pocket . I took it out and it was my MP3 that my ex-boss gave me during my birthday , she's very nice to me , just like a mother, but sadly, she moved to korea last year for some reason that i don't know . which made me want to cry again .

Anyway , i took out my MP3 and on it , and it played Super Junior's Rokuko.

rokuko, rokuko , rokuko , malhaemal

rokuko , rokuko, rokuko , malhaemal

Is it me ? or god is trying to cheer me up because this song really never fails to make me smile . I sang together with the song out loud since there's nobody here ,trying to forget about Alex and put Super Junior in my head fully.

Anyway , where was i , oh yeah . Like i said , I sang along with the song while picturing the MV in my head . I can picture every single details in this MV because i watched this like almost more than 10 times ? Everytime when i'm sad , this song will cheer me up . Mostly because  the MV is soo funny , and their dance is hilarious ! And it's not only this song that can cheer me up , whenever i see Super Junior's picture or anthing , it'll make me smile . I don't know why but they're like living inside me , you know ? Especially Eunhyuk .......Nah ,  maybe because he's my bais .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI everybody , there're some spelling mistake here in this chapter , i hope you guys won't mind cuz i wrote this in a hurry ...

Mianhae, mianhae :(

hope you guys will this chapter ,

btw, for those who are anxious about when is Super Junior gonna come out , they're gonna come out at the next chapter :)

 

please comment <3