Fin

Human Chair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHAT THE HELL?!"

 

 

This was the sound that could be heard from the Student Council room.

 

 

"B-but M-minari," Bambam stuttered, "Th-this was wh-what the m-majority v-voted for." He immediately ducked, along with the other student council members, as the demonic aura of the president went immediately rising.

 

 

"Tell me one more time," Myoui Mina snarled, "Why is class 2-2's game booth titled, 'Play and Strip'?!" she screamed, swiping a chair across the room, destroying a lot of objects. More people cowered this time. At this moment, Chou Tzuyu entered. She went behind the president unnoticed.

 

 

"TELL THEM THAT IT IS UNAPPROVED, UNAPPROPRIATE AND REJECTED!" Mina  yelled angrily "TELL THEM IF THEY DON'T AGREE, THEY'LL SUFFER MY WRATH! NOW GO!"

 

 

Bambam and the others fled, scared for their miserable lives. Tzuyu, however, remained. She waited until Mina was sitting behind her desk. Silently, Tzuyu approached her.

 

 

"Hey, Prez." She whispered in her ear.

 

 

"Crap!" Mina exclaimedmoving away from Tzuyu. The chair wobbled, then Mina toppled over to the floor, showing her undergarments to the world, which, she is unaware of. Meanwhile, the poor chair was broken into three pieces.

 

 

"Uh, Prez," Tzuyu said, "Nice shorts." She grinned slyly.

 

 

"Shut up, you stupid erted alien!" Mina retorted, blushing seven shades of red. She got up and brushed her skirt. She glared at Tzuyu, "What the hell are you doing here?" she asked.

 

 

Tzuyu sighed. She leaned on the desk. Then she turned to Mina, bringing her face clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter