One

Time

"Well come to think of it chanyeol, we both have a little to no time to each other." He chuckles.

If chanyeol notice something about baekhyun, he doesn't mention it.

"You're an idol, i'm an architecture student." He sighs. "Perfect match isn't?" He chuckles and briefly looks at chanyeol and then looks at the sunset infront of him.

Chanyeol can't seem to laugh. Not when he have this inkling feeling that baekhyun is gonna say something he don't wanna hear. Ever.


"But chanyeol-ah...." he took a deep breath and continue watching the sunset Not wanting to look at chanyeol for he knows that when he does he'll break so much. Chanyeol is not very much different. He's insensitive sometimes but he's not dense. He knows what's gonna happen.

"Baekhyun.." baekhyun then faced him and holds his face lovingly.

"Chanyeol-ah... i-i don't think we should carry on this anymore." At that, a tear drops down from baekhyun's eyes.

"We both seem to have no time for each other." He smiles a broken one. "Time.. time and dedication is what a relationship needs in order to make it work. Love alone isn't enough. I love you, yes. I make time for you. But do you, chanyeol? Do you even try to make time for me?" He put his hand down and watch the water wash away from the shore.

"I'm the only one who always adjust for you. For your needs." He wiped his tears. "I- chanyeol, I will always, always love you." He said.

Chanyeol wants to say something. He wants to sa no baekhyun. I love you. But words won't come out of his mouth.

"Every moment with you, every single thing that we did, I don't regret any of it."
When baekhyun looked at chanyeol, his heart shattered. Because chanyeol is crying. The one person he treasures the most, His love is crying.


He gave him a smile that doesn't reach his eyes and wiped his tears. "Don't cry, love. It hurts."

"Baekhyun, please, please." Chanyeol sobbed.

"Chanyeol, i'm not selfish. I won't take your dream away from you. I won't make you choose" he shake his head. "If anything, I treasure you. I treasure your dreams and I am so proud of who you've become, but chanyeol. 5 years is enough right? 5 years of me trying to make everything alright. Trying to make everything seems magical just like the first time we were together." He feels chanyeol wraps his arms around his body.

"I think its time for me to chose myself now, isn't it?" He holds chanyeol and basks the feeling of his warm body. For it might be the last.

"Chanyeol-ah..I- I" chanyeol turns him around and hugged him "baekhyun, please. I love you. Please. I'll change, love. I promise j-just don't do this. Please." Chanyeol is now on his knees begging and sobbing. He ready to beg, to do anything, anything. Just for baekhyun not to leave.

"I- i love you, chanyeol. Always, with all my heart and soul." He then went on his knees, lifting chanyeol's face. "I love you. go on with your dreams. I'll be supporting you all throughout. And if time comes, that you're ready to commit. You're ready to give me your time, i'll be bere. Always." He kissed chanyeol's forehead and he stands both of them. Baekhyun hugged chanyeol for the last time.

"I love you, baekhyun." With all my heart and soul.

"Goodbye, chanyeol."


I love you . With all my heart and soul, chanyeol


Then baekhyun slowly walks away with a heavy heart. He never looked back because he is afraid that he will go and run back to chanyeol's arms.

He have to do this.

His time is ticking.

He is sick.

And he only have a day to live.






"CUT! It's a wrap. That was good and we'll continue this tomorrow and 5am SHARP." Jongdae, the director, shouted on the megaphone. Everybody in the set starts to clean up.

"Jongdae you don't have to shout. You're using a megaphone for crying out loud!" Minseok, his asisstant complains

"WELL--" "--ow! . Stop using that!" Minseok snatched the megaphone because jongdae thinks it is a good idea to use that right infront of his ear. And jongdae just snickers

 

 

---

Hi guys! Thank you for reading this story and i will appreciate all the comments that you will going to give me. Thank you again!