Happy birthday, babe

Happy birthday, Jung Jessica
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy birthday to Jessica, one of my ultimate biases forever, a talented amazing woman, whom I adore very much. This will be directly related to “Please don’t send nudes” so if you haven’t ever read that then this will be confusing to you all, but if you have, then you should enjoy this side oneshot, I hope anyway.

 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, shinneay, dmac20, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, tinybean, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, Bjhksgsswpsykry, coolspeed, anijit, chomisus, SleepyRu, tay_84, jjlevi93, RG_Blink, Tekiii, LOCOppl, AliyaViktoria, JayTaeng, YANGx_, lightsmeup, hanz316, Samlion, Normallyotp, j33200, atlastheresam, kasey_1432, kaikaiheartist . Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)
 

 


 

Hwang Tiffany was not the person who didn't plan ahead. She is the woman with a plan, always. Her friends even nickname her as manager Hwang for always being prepared no matter what, and she was just the sort of person you needed in a hectic situation. Tiffany was great at work under pressure, she could handle most anything that came her way. If someone needed help planning a party, she was sure great with that too. But in this case, Hwang Tiffany felt nervous, and that was for a very good reason. 

 

“I almost rather this be a work thing.” The dark-haired woman sighed.

 

Because it would be a lot easier if it was a work thing, rather than trying to think of what to do for her girlfriend Jessica’s upcoming birthday. Especially if said girlfriend would be helpful and tell her what she would want. It’s hard shopping for someone as rich as Jessica is who has pretty much everything she could want. Tiffany sighs again and picks up her phone.

 

“Better text her first, in case she’s busy.”

 

Although, since their relationship had turned into a romantic involvement, Jessica has shown her that she can be rather sweet, and not the most frustrating woman in the universe like she had when they were first getting to know one another. Still, Jessica is a busy business tycoon and Tiffany usually likes to check to see if she’s not interrupting, or god forbid the woman is asleep. Girlfriend or not, Tiffany knows not to mess with that woman’s sleep. She sends a brief text, but fills it with cute pink heart emojis and kiss faces, mostly to annoy Jessica with them. That is one thing that hasn't changed even with them dating now, they still manage to find all the ways possible to get under one another’s skin, but in a healthy way, of course. Tiffany waits, and hears a text notification in response.

 

JessiMyBaby: No, I’m not busy, Tiff. I’m free now, if you want to drop by the office.

 

Tiff

 

It had taken so long for Jessica to finally call her as Tiffany and not Ms. Hwang, that even Tiffany was starting to think Ms. Hwang was her name by the way Jessica constantly called her as such. But she also figured it was Jessica being Jessica, and using it as some form of pet name, but even Tiffany had to let her know that eventually she would need to use her name too. She can remember the conversation very well.

 

(Flashback)

 

She and Jessica have been an official couple now for almost a month, and although wonderful, exciting, and easily the most interesting romantic relationship Tiffany has had in a long time, because truly there is no one like Jung Jessica. She can safely say no one she’s dated has ever called her Ms. Hwang, even though she and Jessica only really became acquainted under the fact she had sent her nudes to her by accident. But it was safe to say they passed all the preliminary stuff now.

 

“You’re staring.” The brown-haired woman speaks, and that pulls Tiffany out of her thoughts. They were supposed to be on a date tonight, because Jessica surprised her in the sweetest way with a private dinner, cooked by a fancy chef, who made pretty much anything Tiffany wanted, it sure didn’t hurt having a rich girlfriend. Although, she isn’t with the woman because of that reason. Jessica is just someone she knew she couldn’t let go of, even when she was being insanely frustrating, they always shared an attraction as well as connection that only developed further with time. Who would have thought accidentally sending her nudes to someone would land her the best girlfriend ever?

 

“I’m sorry.” Tiffany smiles apologetically. “I was just thinking…”

 

“About what, Ms. Hwang?”

 

There goes, the Ms. Hwang thing that Jessica never really let go of, Tiffany supposes it is something that is a bit of an inside thing between them, so she kind of gets it. But she really would like for her now girlfriend to call her Tiffany, or something a little more affectionate. Jessica is eyeing her curiously and waiting for her to admit what’s on her mind, and so she reaches over for one of the dark-haired woman’s hands. Tiffany noticed fairly early on Jessica actually does like physical touch, and being close, something Tiffany also really likes, that physical touch and intimacy of being with someone you care for. 

 

“You know, you’ve been calling me Ms. Hwang for as long as I can remember.”

 

“I know…” Jessica nods, not quite sure what’s the point of this conversation, but she will indulge her.

 

“Well, do you think it’s about time you stopped calling me that?”

 

“Um, no?”

 

“Jessi!” Tiffany sighs. “I’m your girlfriend now, not just Ms. Hwang like when we were strangers. Maybe, you can start calling me Tiffany now, you know?” She not so subtly hints and Jessica looks at her with that familiar amused look, the one that normally drives her insane. But then, there’s this soft sort of tender smile too, to where Tiffany knows there’s going to be a pleasant surprise as well.

 

“Okay, I’ll call you Ms. Hwang less often, alright, Tiff?”

 

And there’s just something so special about the soft way Jessica calls her as Tiff, that makes her cheeks get warm. She would take Tiff over Ms. Hwang any day.

 

(End)

 

Of course, Jessica still calls her Ms. Hwang for fun, or when she’s being playful, but now she’s Tiff, and that shortened version of her name is one she will never grow tired of hearing. Because it feels full of affection toward her.

 

“Well, looks like I’m heading to her office.”

 

Tiffany is hopeful that this time around she can get some answers, because when she has asked before. Jessica either was busy with work and other projects, or she never did give a straight answer. All Tiffany wants is to celebrate Jessica’s birthday well, since it’s going to be their first official birthday together since becoming a couple. Tiffany wants it to be special and memorable for her. 

 

“If only she would stop being a pain in my and tell me what she wants.”

 

Still, Tiffany leaves her office, as she was done for the day anyway, heads to grab a really late lunch for Jessica, since most likely her girlfriend was busy all day and didn’t have the proper time to eat, and heads over to her office building where she is greeted warmly by security, staff, and anyone she runs into, since she is after all their boss’ girlfriend. Tiffany can pretty much come and go as she pleases, perks of dating the boss, naturally. 

 

“Jessi?” She gives a knock on her office door. “Your beautiful and amazing girlfriend is here!” She smiles while entering the room, with eyes forming those dazzling crescent shapes. But she pauses when she spots Jessica fast asleep at her desk, she looks too cute though for Tiffany to be angry, though. Since the brunette is using her blazer as a pillow with the most serene expression on her face. Jessica looks so peaceful, that Tiffany almost doesn’t even want to wake her. At the same time, the pizza will be cold if she doesn’t, and no one likes a cold pizza.

 

“Jessi,” she gently shakes her. 

 

No response, typical Jung Jessica. But that’s her girlfriend, and it’s a good thing Tiffany knows how to wake her up without much issue. Tiffany leans down to her cheek and leaves a soft kiss there.

 

“Babe, can you wake up for me?” Her husky voice in the businesswoman’s ear is what does the trick. Jessica has told her on many occasions that Tiffany’s y, husky voice is attractive, and because she spends a lot of time at her girlfriend’s house. Tiffany uses her voice as a sort of secret weapon, so to speak. Jessica stirs a little, as it works like a charm. Pretty hazel eyes open and Jessica looks at Tiffany who is smiling down sweetly at her, while running her fingers through her hair.

 

“Nice of you to join us, Jessi.”

 

“W-What,” Jessica yawns. “Oh, I’m sorry, today was another busy day. But, better now.” she grabs a hold of Tiffany’s hand and leaves a kiss against her skin. Tiffany blushes some, and then asks for a proper kiss.

 

“Babe, I came all this way with pizza for you since I know you probably haven’t eaten lunch yet.”

 

Jessica says nothing, although she kind of doesn’t have to. Since, Tiffany can see from her expression she must have skipped lunch or was too busy to eat, and so it’s a good thing she has the pizza after all. 

 

“How do you know I haven’t eaten, hm? For all you know I had a huge four-course fancy lunch with my team while we courted fancy foreign investors.”

 

“Haha, your imagination is so wild, Jessi. Now do I have to feed you or are you going to eat like a good girl?”

 

“If you sit on my lap and feed me, you have a deal!” Jessica grins excitedly. Tiffany playfully rolls her eyes, but still grabs a slice of pizza before sitting down.

 

“You’re a big baby aren’t you, Ms. Jung?”

 

“Shh, I have an image to uphold, I just like my pretty girlfriend sitting on my lap and feeding me, what’s so wrong about that?”

 

“No...ah!” Tiffany shouts when she feels a familiar hand against her , but she also isn’t surprised in the least. “Jessi, babe, focus on the pizza, not my .”

 

“I can do both. Seriously, thank you, I really was starving.”

 

“Of course.” she gently wipes some of the tomato sauce from her lips. Taking care of Jessica in the small ways like this, whether it’s making sure she eats, doing some errands for her when Jessica doesn’t have time, or being that supportive ear she can use if she has a bad day, is what Tiffany wants to do for her girlfriend, whom she cares a great deal for. And Jessica is truly a great girlfriend, one who treats her to fancy dinners, or takes her on surprise getaways, and listens to her rant about her job or life for hours at a time without complaining. Not to mention, they have great chemistry together that has only gotten stronger over time.

 

“Now, that you’ve eaten, we can finally talk about something important.”

 

“Important?”

 

Jessica is very aware that Tiffany has one thing on her mind lately, and that would be her upcoming birthday. If it wasn’t already obvious from Tiffany straight out asking her what she wants, Jessica found out from staff that her girlfriend was trying to gauge their opinions on what possible things she would like, so Tiffany was trying her best to figure out what to do for her birthday, and Jessica had to admit it was rather sweet. This is going to be her first birthday with a girlfriend she really likes and is into, most of all Jessica is happy to be spending it with Tiffany. She doesn’t so much care about getting a gift or needing Tiffany to get her anything, because Tiffany is with her, that’s what matters most. 

 

“Well, someone has a birthday coming, someone in this room, who is being very difficult about their birthday.”

 

“I wouldn’t say difficult, Tiff.”

 

“I’d say so.” Tiffany touches her cheek softly, before leaving a kiss against her lips. “If only my difficult girlfriend would say what she wants for her birthday and make my life easier.”

 

Jessica holds her suddenly around the waist with this look in her eyes that Tiffany knows all too well as one that will make her want to either scream, hit Jessica, or hit the brunette, sometimes all three, and not in any particular order. 

 

“Oh, but, baby. Then where is the fun in that, huh?”

 

“Jung Jessica, I swear you can be the most frustrating…” The dark-haired woman gets cut off with a kiss, one that she can’t help but to return with the same amount of intense passion that is given to her. As if she could really resist one Jung Jessica, Tiffany supposes that she never really could, even before they became a couple.

 

“Maybe so, but that’s what you find so irresistible about me.” 

 

“Shut up,” Tiffany laughs, although Jessica isn’t wrong. She does find her girlfriend irresistible and she adores her, another reason why she has to figure out some way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter