one of one

I Don't Even Know Your Name | YeJisu one-shot Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji was walking down the streets of Seoul after an interview at a cafe.

"Finally, I got the job that I wanted." Yeji whispered to herself.

She walked to a park talking in the fresh air as she was feeling good today when suddenly, a crowd caught her attention. She went closer to take a peak and saw a band busking beside the fountain.

She took a break from walking and listened to the band. They're really good. They finished the song which she happened to listen to when it's already half way through. The crowd cheered then the vocalist spoke.

"That would be our last song, thank you all for listening."

"Awww that's too bad, I just got here." Yeji thought to herself. Suddenly a lady shouted.

"More Please!!!"

The crowd copied the lady and the vocalist laughed, he then talked to his bandmates and spoke again.

"Ok, this will really be our last. 3, 2, 1 go!"

The band started playing and Yeji was all ears and cheered for the band as well but suddenly, someone caught her attention. It was a girl, a person watching parallel to hers.

As she focused on the song, she focused on the girl as well. She was in awe by her beauty, mesmerized by it. She was clapping her hands as she listened to the band, enjoying it and just being herself. Out of all the people watching the band, she didn't know why, but the girl stood out effortlessly in her eyes.

Beautiful. Yeji thought.

She shifted her focus on the girl's clothing, she's wearing white dress that screams elegance. She looked at the girl's face again, though from afar her features are breathtaking. She grabbed her phone in her pocket and opened the camera, she thanked the technology nowadays as cameras have super zooms so it will not be that hard to take a photo of the girl despite the distance between them.

"Gorgeous." Was the only word she managed to say as she looked at the photo while smiling as if she found her true love.

Yeji then put the phone back to her pocket, when she looked at where the girl was standing. She was gone. She panicked as her eyes searched the crowd of people. But to no luck, she couldn't find her anymore.

"I don't even know your name." Yeji mumbled to herself as she held on to her chest to ease the stabbing pain away.

-----------------------------------

It's been days since she saw the girl and her face still lingers on her big time. She has been frequenting the same park everyday to look for the girl but to no avail, she still hasn't seen her.

"AaAaaaHhHhh Ryujin! This is so frustrating!" Yeji growled in front of her best friend who's enjoying the free cup of coffee she gave her. Her shift already ended and the cafe is already close, she's just taking a little break before they head home.

"Still can't find her huh?" Ryujin asked.

"Will I be like this if I saw her again already!?" Yeji replied as she looked at the photo of the girl on her phone, zooming it to the girl's gorgeous face.

"Maybe you guys are gonna see each other again after like many years or something. Like that movie Serendipity." Ryujin said making her best friend furrow her eyebrows and slam her face on her arms that's resting on the table.

"B-but we didn't write our numbers on a dollar or on a book. We didn't even talk..." Yeji said as she felt the pain in her heart.

"I thought you talked I- WHY ARE YOU EVEN LIKE THIS ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Ryujin said aloud, making her best friend flinch and look at her.

"It was love at first sight." Yeji said now, smiling as she reminisced about the memory in her mind.

"You were sad just a second ago, now you're smiling like an idiot. You really are crazy, why am I even friends with you?" Ryujin rolled her eyes, picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter