1/1

virtual date.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junmyeon has been single for a decade ever since the divorce. He likes it this way. It is better. He can manage himself and his adopted son who is in his second year in college. Junmyeon is not interested in hooking up (or going out on blind dates like his son suggested) because he has a son.

 

Not that the boy is the reason. He simply does not want to get heartbroken once again. Moving on was not easy but with his son by side, it made everything less difficult. 

 

Because of the outbreak of global disease, everyone is obliged to stay in their homes. It has been two weeks since the pandemic and that is how he finds himself taking a small interest in the voice of one of his son’s professors during his online classes.

 

His son uses a Bluetooth speaker for better sound quality and Junmyeon has never heard a voice calming his whole being the second he hears it.

 

So he will sneak into the boy’s room every time he gets the chance and he will settle on the bed doing his work on his laptop while listening to the soothing voice. When he gets to witness the owner of the voice though, heat creeps up to his face at once.

 

Professor Wu looks like a 1080p man in the crappy quality of the video. He looks undeniably handsome plus with the nice voice which is a total bonus- 

 

Junmyeon averts his gaze away, minding his own business once his son returns from the toilet. “Are you gonna sleep here again, Dad?” Junmyeon hums, peeking at his son’s laptop before to the boy, “I swear I won’t make a noise.”

 

Sehun waves his hand absentmindedly even though he knows the real reason why his father is in his room these days but he does not want to confirm anything yet. He likes being the first during his virtual classes so that he can jot down important tips from his lecturers.

 

Recently, his father likes to come over to his room where he does not mind but only if it is Professor Wu’s lecture. He thinks it is just coincidence but when he caught his father staring at his laptop for too long…

 

Maybe it is not a coincidence at all.

 

The rest of the week continues and Sehun confirms his doubts.

 

His father seems to have a crush on his professor.

 

Sehun catches the elder male glancing at his laptop as his father constantly goes in and out of his room as if to get his professor’s attention until Sehun cannot focus anymore. Today, he brings his books and notes to the lounge, settling them on the coffee table.

 

“Dad,” Sehun calls his father who is in the kitchen, “The class is going to start any minute now.” Junmyeon’s head pops from the door, “Why are you telling me?” Sehun shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly, opening the app, “You said you were into psychology these days and my lecturer is going to be online soon.”

 

Junmyeon’s pinking cheeks cannot be seen from where the boy is seated so the elder rubs his wet hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter