First & Final

Halloween Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned in your sleep as you feel Baekhyun lining butterfly kisses up your jawline, his nose occasionally poking your cheek. You stirred around to make yourself more conscious, finding out that you’re half sleeping on him.

“Wake up now, baby.” he calls out to you, placing one last kiss on your forehead. You simply hummed in reply before taking a deep breath on the crook of his neck, inhaling his musky scent that you’ve come to love so much. You pull away a little, hands coming up to rub the sleep away from your eyes. He pried your hands away when he thinks you’re rubbing them for too long, a bad habit of yours. His hands are still not letting go of your wrists when he catches your lips with his in a sweet peck. You open your eyes to see him smiling warmly at you and as if you’re compelled, you returned the same grin automatically, both his and your smiles getting wider by seconds until there are two pair of little crescents.

“Good morning, kitten.” Baekhyun greets again, that dreamy smile still on his face. You flicker between both of his eyes, unsure of which side to look at since you’ve always had troubles of picking the favourite colour. The left of his eye is light gray while the right is a dark shade of ocean blue. If you look closer, you can even see speckles of gold swirling in his eyes. How mesmerizing. On the days when he’s in a good mood, they are several shades lighter, but on the days when he’s not, it is several shades darker. Due to his hybrid genes, he inherited both the vampire and werewolf abilities and that includes the colour of his eyes. And sometimes when either one overwhelm the other, you see the colour changing briefly before he manage to put things under control. You have no doubt when people say that the eyes are the windows to the souls. Though in Baekhyun’s eyes, you see more than that, more than his soul, you see stars, home, forever and beyond.

“You fell asleep on me on the couch last night, so I put you in bed.” he continued when he sees that you’re still a little too sleepy to reply him, making him chuckle. You’re not sure if it’s his statement or the sound of his husky, sleep-laced morning voice, laughing lowly that’s making you blush.

“Morning, baby.” you breathed before he thinks you’re ignoring him.

“Hey, where is the good in my morning?” his brows furrowing playfully in question, his finger poking your waist and making you flinch because you’re ticklish.

“Me. I am the good.” you bantered, feeling mischievous, not to mention you’re in a great mood, waking up with Baekhyun’s sweet kisses and warmth. What a wonderful way to start your Halloween.

“No, silly. You’re the best.” he crinkled his nose before breaking into a boyish beam, shaking his head at your tomfoolery.

The both of you broke into fits of laughter at the nonsensical fight. Feeling even more playful and wanting to hear more of your mate’s laughter as well, you turned around and straddled him, cupping his face firmly, squishing his cheeks, making his lips puckered out like a goldfish before placing random pecks on his entire face. He laughed contagiously, making you laugh in between the kisses as well.

“Eww! No! Stop! You haven’t brush your teeth! Don’t kiss me! You dirty girl!” Baekhyun howled (no pun intended) blithely as he pull away from your kisses, resulting in you kissing his neck along the way. Hearing his statement, you exerted more strength to hold his face in place and locked your lips with his that he willingly and happily reciprocated, both of you in appreciation and exploring each other’s wet cavern, engaging in a dance of domination.

After half an hour of ‘trying to wake up’ which is really just a full blown make out session on the bed, the both of you finally to start the day, already excited with what today has to offer. You will be going to a haunted house later with Baekhyun and today is also the day that he can go out in his rawest form and not get judged, no contacts to hide his odd eyes nor does he need to care about how he dresses and so on. You’re brushing your teeth together with your mate peacefully until your screech is echoed throughout the bathroom because your very mature mate who was just complaining about you being dirty earlier in the day purposefully drools on your hand, you know he must have did it purposefully, his evil laugh is a dead giveaway. You briefly wonder if it is related to his hybrid genes and ability when he can laugh with his mouth full of toothpaste foam and also the toothbrush yet he did not choke to death. You quickly rinsed your contaminated hand before slapping his shoulder, eyes pinning him in a nasty glare.

“How old are you?” you huffed incredulously, still in the midst of brushing your teeth, glaring him through the mirror now.

“Very.” he quipped, sending you a wink that leads to a roll of your eyes. He’s not wrong though, he may be a few centuries old yet he behaves like a kid sometimes, especially when he is happy, but that only happens around you. He has a reputation and image to uphold around the others he said and that is perhaps why he is known as the serious, protective and loving boyfriend that he is to the others. Somehow, you’re always grateful and touched that you’re the only one that gets to see most if not all of his sides while discovering n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter