CHAPTER 1: GRUMPY BUNNY

Glances

It's been a long day, Sehun feels like he is having a hangover. Funny how he felt that way when he didn't even have a sip of alcohol last night. It's Chanyeol and Baekhyun's fault, those love birds are giving him headaches lately, and right now how he hopes that they'll find their way on each other's arms soon.

 

He massaged his temple while walking towards his favorite cafe but a few steps before he could reach the door he saw Suho and an old man having a bad conversation.

 

"I didn't let you stay at the cafe to just sit and listen to your weird kinds of music, you're here to learn the business Junmyeon and not to spend your time to that kind of piece of crap!"

 

Sehun is few steps away from the scene, he overheard what Suho and probably his dad were talking about. He felt bad that he witnessed that kind of thing, surely if Suho will notice him he'll get mad. Before the latter can see him he slowly turns his back and starts to walk.

 

"I'm sure you were entertained by the scene."

 

He closed his eyes and bit his lower lip before facing the guy, Sehun smiled and waved his hand. He noticed that the old guy isn't around anymore.

 

 

Well this is how Sehun looked like when he turned to Suho... playful baby...

 

 

 

 

"Hi, Bun!"

 

"As you can see I'm not in the mood Sehun. And I bet you liked what you saw."

 

Sehun curved his brows and put his hands unto both sides of his waist.

 

"Hey, I'm not the enemy here. I didn't mean to pry. I was just about to order my fave drink in your cafe."

 

"Whatever." Junmyeon rolled his eyes, turned around, and starts walking.

 

The pissed bunny walked heavily going to the cashier area and Sehun just followed him going in the same direction.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"You."

 

For the second time, Junmyeon looked at him madly like he's gonna slit his throat. But that didn't make Sehun scared, in fact, he finds it cute when his crush is grumpy.

 

"Can't you be serious for once? I'm not in the mood Oh Sehun."

 

"Oooh...and you know my whole name now. Perhaps, are you my stalker?"

 

"Oh Sehun?" and now Suho's voice is a bit threatening, he's starting to clench his lips and looked at him sharply as he could.

 

"Hey Bun chill...I'll have coffee americano." He smiles mischievously while taking out his wallet to pay.

 

"I'll serve it in a while."

 

"No need, that's for you. Perhaps your favorite drink might cheer you up a bit."

 

Now Suho's face is mixed with how did he know his favorite drink? and is he in serious? look. 

 

After he gave his payment, he smiled at Junmyeon widely and winked at him playfully.

 

"See you around my grumpy Bunny."

 

And he left.