FINAL

Love You Better

Jinyoung who was standing still under the cherry blossom tree, without realised people has been looking at him, his eyes fixed to billboard. It has been 5 years, and Mark had achieved his dream.

“Time flies and we are stranger.” Jinyoung turned and walked away.

 

                Jinyoung sat behind the building, face full of bruises and his stomach was in pain due to the kick. Jinyoung opened his bag, took out the water to wash his cut and took the plastered to put on his face. Since being thrown by his adopted family, there were no days where Jinyoung come home without bruises.

Jinyoung walked to his place but surprised to see the unexpected guest.

“Jinyoungie, can we talk?” Mark who was waiting for Jinyoung asked when he saw the younger ignore him.

“Grandma wanted us to be married so, she can always call you as his grandson.” Mark continued when he saw Jinyoung confused looked.

“What a joke? Your family kicked me out because I’m in love with you, who is my adopted brother and now, Grandma asked you to marry me and you agreed to that?” Jinyoung laughed and pushed Mark away from his door.

“Grandma wanted to visit next month, and you have to come home.” Mark said and Jinyoung ignored him.

Mark knocked and Jinyoung let him be.

“Grandma is not feeling well, and I’ve decided to follow her wishes. One year only one year, let us play our part as her grandson.” Mark said from outside and Jinyoung leant on the door.

Mark walked to his car, eyes still on the closed door where Jinyoung was inside. They were once so closed to each other, since Jinyoung have being brought home by his father. When Jinyoung confessed to his parent about his feeling, Mark did not surprise because he knew Jinyoung could be in loved with him since high school. Looking at the bruises the younger had on his face hurt Mark.

 

                Mark’s parent worried if Jinyoung did not come home when his grandmother will visit tomorrow, it almost 9PM. Mark called but Jinyoung did not pick up, when he went to the younger house it is empty. Mark assumed Jinyoung probably stay out most of the time.

“Sorry for letting you wait.” Jinyoung entered, new bruises showed on his face. His lips still got blood dried on it.

Mark wanted to hug Jinyoung, to ease the pain, but their relationship has been broken.

“You really good at fighting after leaving our house. Oh, I forgot that you probably inherit your father blood.” Mark’s mother said and Jinyoung knew Mama never like him.

“Go to your room. Take care of those bruises, grandma going to ask about it tomorrow.” Papa said and Jinyoung walked to his room.

Jinyoung sat on the bed. The room still the same, just likes a year ago when he left.

“Can I come in?” Mark knocked and he got no answered from Jinyoung.

“I’ll assume that I can come in.” Mark opened the door but what he saw is Jinyoung lying on the floor instead of his own bed.

Mark closed the door behind him and carried Jinyoung onto the bed.

“How hard that you have to live outside?” Mark touched the bruised on Jinyoung face.

Mark put the first aid and put the cream on the bruises.

“I’m sorry for not being with you when that happen.” Mark caress Jinyoung hair and left.

 

                Jinyoung always his grandmother favourite, so they spent lots of times together during his grandmother visit. Jinyoung likes the feeling of he is loved by at least one person. Grandmother took a seat on the bench, after they walked around the park near the neighbourhood.

“So, I believed that Mark told you about the marriage proposal.” His grandmother held both of Jinyoung hand and her thumb rubbed roundly over Jinyoung’s hand.

“Hmm.” Jinyoung leant his head on her shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung looked at his grandmother upon hearing her apologised.

“I only know about what happen to you recently, so, I called Mark to back to Seoul and made him agreed to marry you, if not, I’m going to give all my inheritance to you.” Jinyoung tears fell when his grandmother caresses his hair.

“Grandma, I’m good. I can survive being alone.” Jinyoung wiped his tears.

“You are forever my grandson and I know you the best. I know your mother being hard to you since you come into the family, but Mark and your father love you the best.” His grandmother rubbed Jinyoung’s arm and hold him tightly.

“I’m going to miss you when you are going back to State.” Jinyoung pouted.

His grandmother giggled and they stayed at the park for a while before heading back to the house.

 

                Jinyoung entered Mark office and sat in front of the older, Mark who was looking at Jinyoung since the younger enter the room, gave a bright smiled.

“I have prepared the contract as per your request.” Mark said and slide the contract in front of Jinyoung.

“Grandma told me about the inheritance. It is not surprising why Mama easily allow us to marry but it’s surprising that you too agreed with it. I thought I know you the best, hyung.” Jinyoung smiled bitterly.

“You know better that I’ve never disagree with Mama and Papa.” Mark said.

Jinyoung nodded.

“Fact, no matter how wrong it is you won’t deny them, aren’t you?” Jinyoung sarcastic word did not anger Mark.

“As per your request, I’ll give the sum of money you request after we divorce and the house we are going to live together will be name under your name.” Mark saw Jinyoung took a deep breathed.

“Great. Let us get married.” Jinyoung signed off the contract and offered his hand to shake with Mark.

 

Jinyoung went back to college and he saw Minhyuk and his friends called for him. Jinyoung ignored them and walked another way but he knew better that Minhyuk would not let him go.

“Where are you going, sweetheart?” Minhyuk grabbed Jinyoung arms.

“Let me go.” Jinyoung tried to pull away.

“Oh, I heard your brother back from abroad and picked you back from that street. The brother that you love dearly.” Minhyuk muttered to Jinyoung ears.

“ off.” Jinyoung pushed Minhyuk hand but Minhyuk told his friend to grab Jinyoung to their usual place.

Jinyoung received the kicks and the punches. Jinyoung would not fight back, he really needs to stay in this college and completed his study without more trouble to his adopted family.

“Poor baby, do you think your fate will change after your ‘ADOPTED’ family took you back in? No one would want to be friend with a son of abuser and e.” Minhyuk pulled Jinyoung hair up and Jinyoung stared at him with full of hate.

“How pitiful is your life? Acted as my bestfriend when I have all the powers and now, bullied me just because even after my life ruined, I still ways better than you. Fake and loser. I’ll never step low as what you are.” Jinyoung smirked and received the kicked from Minhyuk.

“Shut up! I won’t let you stay in this college peacefully.” Minhyuk left and Jinyoung laid on his back.

 

                Jinyoung and Mark signed off the marriage registration and his grandmother hugged Jinyoung tightly. Mark drove Jinyoung to their new house, the wedding ceremony will be held on the weekend, all the preparation done by their grandmother. Jinyoung still go to college likes usual and Minhyuk still bullied him but not to touch his face.

“This is your house. I will stay with you for one year to make sure Grandma being happy. Since we are married, I hope we can behave as a married couple.” Mark said and give the key to Jinyoung.

“That car is a gift for you. Your wedding gifts.” Mark continued, and he saw Jinyoung just leave to open the door.

Mark sighed and followed the younger.

“I asked the interior designer to do as per your preferences. Do you like it?” Mark asked when Jinyoung stood still in the middle of the living room.

“I love it. At least, you remember what I like.” Jinyoung smiled sadly.

“I’m glad you happy.” Mark really works hard to make sure the house fulfils Jinyoung’s style.

“This is…” Jinyoung looked at the photos hang on the middle of hallway.

“I chose all of these personally, since the designer told me that this place should be place with a memorable picture. We will put the wedding picture in the centre.” Mark saw Jinyoung eyes turned watery.

“I realised how fake the closeness in all the photos.” Jinyoung walked away.

Mark let out a frustrated sighed.

“I never change. I still care about you.” Mark grabbed Jinyoung arms.

“Care? I wish I can trust that.” Jinyoung smirked and shoved Mark hand from holding his arms.

Jinyoung entered the room with his luggage and he assumed it is going to be his bedroom.

“This is your room. You love peace, so it’s facing the lake.” Mark followed and Jinyoung opened the sliding door, the wind clears his mind and heart.

“Mine will be next door. You can unpack your thing, meanwhile, I need to go to office and I’ll back late at night.” Mark stated and Jinyoung hum without looking at Mark.

 

 

 

Jinyoung and Jaebum back to work, two weeks on leave rewarded for their successful project, it worth for them to release their stress after 6 months under pressure. Jaebum being QS consultant and Jinyoung as an ID consultant, the best friend is the best team is Seoul.

“Hyung, did you both heard about the news?” Yugyeom joined the two drinking coffees at their company lounge.

“News? Did our boss got busted with his wife again for cheating with his secretary?” Jaebum asked.

“That is one of it but this one is bigger than that scandal.” Yugyeom come closer to the two but Bambam suddenly come and joined them.

“Yah!” Yugyeom kicked his bestfriend shin.

Jaebum and Jinyoung could only laughed at the two.

“Jinyoung hyung, I miss you.” Bambam muttered.

“Your souvenir on your desk.” Jinyoung could read the younger mind since they had works together for 3 years.

“Jaebum hyung, how about mine?” Yugyeom forgot about the news and cutely request for his souvenir from his team leader.

“I’m not Jinyoung so nothing for you.” Jaebum smiled evilly.

“Cheapskate.” Yugyeom took Jaebum coffees and drank it.

They laughed, until Jinyoung and Jaebum phone blink.

“HR email?” Jaebum looked at Jinyoung.

“Wow, new appointed Managing Director. No doubt, young, handsome, capable, and charismatic. I’ve made him once and he is very humble.” Jaebum shoved the phone to Yugyeom.

“This is the news that I want to tell you.” Yugyeom drank Jaebum’s coffee again.

Jinyoung eyes fixed on his phone. Bambam frowned and signed the two to look at Jinyoung.

“Yah, are you having a crush on him? It’s looks as if your soul left your body.” Jaebum snaps his finger in front of Jinyoung.

“It is official right?” Jinyoung stuttered.

“Of course. From what I have heard, he had someone special.” Bambam added.

Jinyoung shivered. He had cut all ties with his adopted family after the contract ended.

“I heard, he had a special relationship with our Corporate Group Director, Jackson. They even got caught entered the same hotel multiples time during Mark vacation in Seoul.” Bambam muttered in secret not to let anyone heard it.

“Really? Wow, we got an interesting news. I believed that he won’t be coming here often when he had his other company to handle.” Jaebum took back his coffees from Yugyeom and the younger pouted.

Right after Jaebum said that, Mark walked in with Jackson next to him and the entire staffs at the lounge fixed eyes their eyes on Mark.

 

                Mark asked Jackson to walk him around the building, Jackson being Jackson made fun of him. Mark took 5 years to decide to meet Jinyoung and he is so happy to know Jinyoung is working with Jackson. Mark could not find a word to describe his excitement, and Jackson called him crazy in love.

“Jackson, it’s him.” Mark stopped from taking another step and Jackson eyeing all staffs at their lounge who was ogling Mark.

“They are so many staff here and you able to find him.” Jackson said while followed Mark who already walking to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung who felt that Mark was walking toward him from the loud of Jackson voice, quickly stand up and left.

“Jinyoungie! Stop!” Mark called and everyone gasped.

Jinyoung did not stop and Mark did not run to catch him too. Jaebum and the others followed Jinyoung after they saw Mark stood still not to chase Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung.” Jaebum knocked the door to Jinyoung room.

Jinyoung panic and Jaebum hold him tightly.

“Hey, calm down. You are crying, Jinyoung-ah.” Jaebum said while wiping the tears.

 

                The clock shows 2 in the morning, Mark has been waiting for Jinyoung to come home after his final paper. Mark wanted to celebrate the younger for finally able to enjoy his 20s, but the dinner got waste and the flowers withered on the floor. Mark and Jinyoung has been married for 6 months, Jinyoung never neglected his responsibility to care about Mark. Mark become more dependent on Jinyoung about his clothes, his foods, and his weekend schedule.

Mark waited outside the door, walking back and forth until a cab stopped.

“Sir, the passenger passes out. I think you should carry him.” Mark quickly opened the back door and Jinyoung collapsed on the seat.

Mark carried him to his room, he put Jinyoung on the bed and the younger shirt reveal his old and new bruises. Mark pulled up the shirt to see whole Jinyoung’s body and it’s surprised him how the younger able to put up with everything.

“. Jinyoung what happened to you.” Mark changes Jinyoung clothes and called their personal doctor.

The doctor told Mark to report to police, but Mark also did not know what happened to Jinyoung. The younger never seems to want him to know. Mark looked at his ring and held Jinyoung hand.

“Hyung, why I’m home? How I’ve got back?” Jinyoung asked.

Mark looked frustratedly at Jinyoung.

“Why? Are you going to keep everything from me? Did our relationship so shallow that you did not trust me at all?” Mark hurts to see someone so dear to him yet he not able to understand him, anymore.

“It’s nothing for you to worry. Nevertheless, you are going to throw me away from your life after 6months.” Jinyoung carefully sat on the bed.

“You are my husband and I care about you.” Mark reason out.

“Then, forfeit the contract and being with me for forever.” Jinyoung smirked because he knew Mark won’t agree with it.

“I promised Mama, the marriage only for a year.” Mark sighed.

Jinyoung said nothing but he gave Mark a sign to leave the room. Once the door closed, Jinyoung cried so hard. The memories of the past hit him, Jinyoung knew Mark will always agree to Mama words.

 

“Mama?” Jinyoung shocked to see his adopted mother.

“Is this a place for people to live?” Mama Tuan pushed Jinyoung aside and walked inside.

“Mama, if you don’t have any important thing, please leave.” Jinyoung asked.

“Do you think you are going to win because you able to marry Mark? Nope, you are wrong. He is my son and whatever I decided, he will follow.” Mama Tuan smirked.

Jinyoung sighed and took his bag to leave the house.

“I love him, and I will marry him for forever.” Jinyoung had decided to marry Mark not one year but for forever.

“Do you think Mark have the same thoughts? Called him and let us see if he does not think of you after our money?” Mama Tuan laughed sarcastically.

Jinyoung believed Mark would not think too low of him. Mark had known him for 20 years and Jinyoung sure Mark also felt more than brotherly love between them. Jinyoung called and made requests for Mark to add a sum of money and to name the house under his name into the contract and Mark easily accepted it without any questions. Jinyoung disappointed that Mark really think of him after their money.

“So, don’t ever think that my son loves you.” Jinyoung sat on the floor when his Mama left.

 

                Jinyoung pulled the 2 rings in his necklace and he told everything to Jaebum, Bambam and Yugyeom.

“So, you are his ex-husband?” Yugyeom asked.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I did not submit the divorce letter that he asked to submit. I promised Grandma that I’ll keep the marriage as long as I can.” Jinyoung wiped his tears.

“Hyung, if he wanted to divorce you, he can file the case five years ago, but I guess he also wanted to keep you as his husband.” Yugyeom reason out.

“I agreed with Yugyeom. If he really does not want to be your husband, he could file another divorce toward you.” Jaebum added.

Bambam nodded and Jinyoung could only hope that is the truth.

“Wait, our new project.” Bambam suddenly remember their head had give a new project to him last week.

“New project?” Jinyoung asked.

“Oh my god. Mark Tuan’s office new building.” Bambam opened the board approval.

Jinyoung knew that he will need to face Mark.                          

“I’ll be there.” Jaebum grabbed Jinyoung shoulders and massage it.

“I know.” Jinyoung smiled.

“Us too, hyung. Always with you.” Bambam and Yugyeom hugged him.

 

                After the board meeting, Mark entered his room and Jackson could only able to shake his head. Jackson knew that Mark miss his husband but jumping direct to him will not be the best solution. Mark rest his head on the table and the memory of Jinyoung running hit him hard.

“I miss him. Did he not miss me?” Mark muttered and Jackson sighed.

“5 years Mark, and are you expect him to run to you when he heard your voice. That was a long period of time, give him time and you need to approach him slowly. You are wooing your own husband, Mark.” Jackson advised hit Mark.

“I wanted to love him better.” Mark remembered the hurt on Jinyoung face when he put the ring on the table.

“Yes, I know. Mama already regret her action and giving you her blessing to you after 5 years. So, make the right thing.” Jackson knew how Mark was suffering along the day without Jinyoung.

“I believed in him. I am so happy during that one year. I will never leave him again.” Mark smiled remembering those days with Jinyoung by his side.

“Stop showing me your stupid lover face. You should go and discuss with Jinyoung about the new project. Step number 1 to get back to your husband.” Jackson left and Mark nodded.

Sharp at 3PM, Mark called his company representative to enter the room and Jinyoung with Jaebum followed from the behind.

“Have a seat. I will personally be involved in this project since, this is special building which I name under my husband.” Mark said and he saw Jaebum jabbed his elbow toward Jinyoung who remain calms at his seat.

“Can you tell the details about the concept?” Jinyoung asked so professional in Mark eyes. When he left Jinyoung in that house, the younger just finish his study.

Mark was looking at Jinyoung without realise it too long to everyone who was there.

“Mr. Tuan?” Ravi called.

Mark snapped back and apologised.

“The details, I want you to suggest it.” Mark stared at surprise Jinyoung over his recommendation.

Jaebum had never see Jinyoung blushed but he saw the younger face turned red.

“I will love anything that you will suggest on the concept.” Mark added to tease Jinyoung.

Ravi and the others could see the flirting remark from Mark. They could only see everything in silent.

“May I know what your husband is preferring for our team to come out with ideas?” Jaebum said to avoid the awkwardness.

 

                Jinyoung was making few layouts to submit to his teacher when Mark come home. Mark sat next to Jinyoung. Mark do not know what Jinyoung is doing but he is the best in business. Jinyoung had known that Mark dream is to be one of the biggest businessmen and Jinyoung wanted to be the one who do the interior for Mark office.

“Which one is better? I prefer this one, not too heavy for a relaxation space.” Jinyoung showed to Mark his design.

Mark put his head on Jinyoung shoulder.

“Everything great in your eyes always great to me too.” Mark kissed Jinyoung cheek.

“Ah, hyung. I’m being serious here. The submission dateline is tomorrow.” Jinyoung pouted.

“As a brother who is going to leave for his study next week and going to miss my dearly brother, I like this one too. The choice of loose furniture and the overall colour suit the eyes of reader who come to visit the library.” Mark cupped Jinyoung face before kissed his forehead.

“Do you have to go when you are going to miss me?” Jinyoung snuggled onto Mark stomach and hugged Mark waist.

“Should I cancel my plan and stay until you finish your high school?” Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

“Mark, go up and wash up. Don’t listen to Jinyoung.” Their mother gave a glared at them and Mark patted Jinyoung head before leaving.

 

“My husband, he is very lovely person. He will treasure everyone who loved him deeply. He is selfless and independent.” Mark said while eyes on Jinyoung.

“Erm… Sorry but I meant what he likes in term of style not personality.” Jaebum coughed and Jinyoung had his eyes down not able to meet Mark.

“I believed our ID consultants knows my husband preference the best.” Mark made Jinyoung fidgeted on his seat.

“I’ll come out with few designs by next 2 weeks.” Jinyoung said to avoid more remark by Mark to make people assumed on their relationship.

Mark smiled and they continued to talk about the area around the new building.

“I need to speak with Jinyoung and the rest of you can go back. Sorry that I took more of your time.” Mark bowed and Jaebum made an apologetic face when he saw Jinyoung hesitated to leave alone with Mark.

“It’s over working hour. Can we talk informally?” Mark asked Jinyoung who still sit on his meeting chair.

“You are higher up. You can decide.” Jinyoung said with lack of interest.

“I’m sorry for coming back after 5 years but they are thing that I need to settle before coming back to be your husband.” Mark explained.

“Why? Why are you keeping this marriage when you know that I did not sent our divorce letter?” Jinyoung looked up to meet Mark eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious that I want to keep being with you? I’m letting you to handle the divorce because I trust you that you won’t throw our marriage for what I’m giving you.” Mark calmly answered Jinyoung.

“Do you love me?” Jinyoung looked into Mark eyes to find the honesty in his answer.

Mark stood up and grabbed both of Jinyoung hands who still sitting on the meeting chair.

“I do. I will love you better than I have ever do. I’m sorry that I need to fulfil Mama wished and get her blessing before coming back to be a better husband to you.” Mark squatted down and kissed Jinyoung knuckles.

“So, there won’t be any more contract? You are not going to stay only for one year, right?” Jinyoung tears fell and Mark wiped it.

“Now, it’s for forever. I will never leave you again.” Mark cupped Jinyoung face and slowly closed their distance, asking for permission and when Jinyoung did nothing to avoid him, Mark kissed Jinyoung lips deeply.

“Let us go back to our home. It’s has been waiting for us for 5 years.” Jinyoung hugged Mark and leant in his crook. He had left the house since their divorce day to avoid Mark and his family. Now, it is the right time to bring back their happiness to colour the house.

 

Grandma, as I promised you. This marriage I’m going to make it for forever. We are going to love each other better. I love and miss you.

 

Jinyoung dropped the flower and linked his hand with Mark.

 

                Jinyoung was working late at night with the others, who was already complaining about how ambitious their director’s husband in making the artistic concept into the project. Jinyoung had his ear close every time they were complaining about the design.

“We are 50% into completion and we get an approval by Mark for the great idea.” Jinyoung joined the team to sit at the leisure area.

The knocked on the door surprised everyone. Mark opened the door with chickens and soda for the team.

“Great. You have a great husband.” Bambam took the foods from Mark and Jinyoung walked to greet his husband.

“I told you not to come since you just get back from L.A.” Jinyoung had his hand hang around Mark neck while Mark hand secured around Jinyoung waist.

“It’s lonely at home without you so, I’m coming to see what keep you so late.” Mark looked at Jinyoung team and the rest of them pointed at Jinyoung to not to excuse them as the reason.

“Don’t give them a look. I’m the one who keeping them from going home because I need to get the correct match for the furniture as per my concept.” Jinyoung pulled Mark to sit next to him while Bambam and Yugyeom prepared the foods.

“How I wished not to hire you for this project, so I can get my husband to be home.” Mark whined and Jaebum laughed.

“Blamed yourself for making him workaholic after leaving him for five years.” Jaebum mocked and Mark ready to fight but Jinyoung quickly kissed him.

“Don’t fight him because it is true and that is one of the reasons.” Jinyoung cupped Mark face and the others making and woo sound.

They ate while discussing about the best for their project. Mark sometimes give his opinions and Jinyoung happy to see his husband making a great connection with his friends.

“So, that it for today. See you tomorrow. I’m leaving first with my husband.” Jinyoung waves a goodbye to his co-workers.

“Give me your key. Let me drive.” Mark asked and Jinyoung smiled.

“Aren’t you having a jet lagged?” Jinyoung asked when they entered the car.

“I have rest enough before I’m coming to see you.” Mark drove off and Jinyoung linked their hand.

Jinyoung keep on yawning and Mark told him to rest, so Jinyoung sleep.

“Are we home?” Jinyoung asked when the car stopped.

Mark smiled and Jinyoung confused since Mark bring him to a five-star hotel. Jinyoung looked at Mark with confused look after his husband opened his door. Mark gave the key to the valet and walked with Jinyoung to the inside.

“Hyung, we are having a business meeting tomorrow morning and why are we staying in the hotel?” Jinyoung asked when Mark took the key from the receptionist.

Mark ignored Jinyoung question and lead him to their room.

“Husband, are you hearing me?” Jinyoung stopped Mark from inserting the key.

Mark winked and put his hand on his lips to shut Jinyoung.

“Happy 6th Anniversary.” Mark said while opened the door to the suite.

Jinyoung in awe and he had never imagined Mark remembered their anniversary. The pictures of them since babies to their latest one being display on the wall. Jinyoung took the flower on the table and read the card.

‘With You I’ll Always Being Better & I Promise You That I Will Love You Better. Forever yours, Mark.’

Jinyoung looked at Mark and jumped on him.

“I will love you better too. I’m sorry that I’m too busy with works and I have forgotten about the date.” Jinyoung pulled back and Mark kissed him.

“You are accepting me to back into your life and keeping our marriage, is the biggest gift I ever had.” Mark hugged Jinyoung tightly and swirled him around.

“I love you.” Jinyoung leant on Mark chest.

“I love you too. Happy anniversary love and I have another gift for you.” Mark took the card on the bed for Jinyoung to read.

‘To my beloved son/ son in-law, Mama and Papa wished you a happy anniversary. Mama and Papa apologised for holding your husband to fulfil our own greed. Mark has proved to us that love will win and you are the best for him. Come home son, we miss you.’

Jinyoung cried and Mark pulled him into a tight hugged.

“I miss them too. You went back to L.A. to get them to write this.” Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

“Compared to a mail, it is better to see their face when they write it to you. They miss you so much, I’m so thankful that you are working with Jackson or else I don’t know where I should find you.” Mark laid Jinyoung on the bed.

“Fate.” Jinyoung loved to be spoon by his husband.

“Should we end it with goodnight?” Mark asked when he heard Jinyoung yawning.

“Hmm.” Jinyoung muttered while eyes heavy ready to sleep.

“You need to change and take a shower first my love.” Mark pinched Jinyoung nose.

“Too tired and sleepy.” Jinyoung pulled Mark closer.

Mark could only sigh and let Jinyoung sleep. When Jinyoung deep in sleep, Mark change his office coat with pyjamas.

“Sleep well goodnight.” Mark pulled Jinyoung back into his hugged and Jinyoung hum inside his sleep, while automatically nuzzle onto Mark.